Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Böhse Tante
Mr Badger
Zambeezi
shachalnur
KneelB4Zod!
Talos
10 posters

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 Empty Re: #51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:37 am

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 Empty Re: #51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:39 am

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:40 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:41 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:12 am

see Böhse? He's just like us. they care.

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:36 am

via GEROMAN, is back!

Exclamation

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:46 am

Zambeezi wrote:see Böhse? He's just like us. they care.

How much can you buy from a virtual warm handshake? How very proud Amazon must be, so the workers can pay the rent and feed a family?

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:22 am

Russian Market
@russian_market
·
32m
OPEC Meeting Ends With No Deal

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:29 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:24 am

SouthFront
@southfronteng
·
5m
Monument Of Soviet General Taken Down In Prague, Prompts Attack On Czech Embassy In Moscow

https://southfront.org/monument-of-soviet-general-taken-down-in-prague-prompts-attack-on-czech-embassy-in-moscow/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:55 pm

PMF IED attack hits US supply convoy in Tikrit Iraq.

The Islamic Resistance in #Iraq published a statment claiming responsibility for the targeting of a logistical convoy supporting American forces in the country. The statement claims the attack occurred on 04/08 causing death and the loss of equipment.

Video
https://mobile.twitter.com/Jtruzmah/status/1248334799011377157
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:00 pm

creepy joe 2 be replaced before election.

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:02 pm

NowThis
@nowthisnews

This drone footage captures NYC workers burying bodies in a mass grave on Hart Island, just off the coast of the Bronx. For over a century, the island has served as a potter’s field for deceased with no known next of kin or families unable to pay for funerals

US mass graves video
https://mobile.twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/1248374630399672321
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:18 pm

Zambeezi wrote:creepy joe 2 be replaced before election.

Prospect of choice between Creepy Joe and Dotard is too awful I guess. Even for US two party system...

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:21 pm

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
22s
A leader of the SDF, and two men, were killed by an explosive device on Al-Omar oil field road in Deir Ezzor countryside

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:50 pm

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 EVPXPLYU4AEKgT4?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:20 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:30 pm

https://www.vesselfinder.com/vessels/AKADEMIK-CHERSKIY-IMO-8770261-MMSI-273399760

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 Z73

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:35 pm

hmm-mm-m... those look like 'white helmets' to U?? i wonder if.....

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:46 pm

ZOKA
@200_zoka
·
9m
From the Syrian Revolution to the Turkish Reservat

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 EVPio6cUwAAVWOc?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:04 pm

Question Suspect Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:27 pm

NOTE: Photo is not recent

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:39 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:ZOKA
@200_zoka
·
9m
From the Syrian Revolution to the Turkish Reservat

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 EVPio6cUwAAVWOc?format=jpg&name=900x900
#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 Ezgif-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:40 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:11 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:22 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:29 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:34 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:09 pm

mr badger as a young boy....

Last edited by Zambeezi on Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:11 pm

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 EVP2aCgU8AAT46-?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next