Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

+4
Zambeezi
Mr Badger
FoShizzle
Böhse Tante
8 posters

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 4 Empty Re: #4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:09 am

Will the USA ever forgive the Russians for this? No need to expect thanks anyway.

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 4 Empty Re: #4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:42 am

I wouldn't be surprised ...

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 4 4029985365

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:13 am

These assholes don't even realize what decadent scumbags they are.

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:29 am

Shocked Shocked

Could that be France? Louis Vuitton shop in the background.

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:36 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:04 am

Shit, my sewing machine isn't here ...

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:28 am

USA now >187,800. Tomorrow >200,000

For the first 100,000 ~60 days, for the next 100,000 only 5 days.

France yesterday was nearly the same as Iran ~44,500, today >52,000.

pale

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:43 am

Mr Badger wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:Well, I was bored...

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 4 Police10

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 4 1619689188

Very clever, Badger!  I hope you're feeling back to yourself now.

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 4 1619689188 Much better thankyou, Fo. Just a rattly chest. Had fun shopping this PM, staff trained to stand well back customers at all costs. I walked down the aisle shouting"Dead man walking! We got a dead man walking here!" Staff not amused. Hope all is well where you are! #4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 4 141993559

tongue

I am sure the staff was NOT amused. hahahaha Glad you're feeling better.

All is okay here. We have 2 confirmed cases in my town now, so yuck. It arrived out here faster than I thought it would.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:45 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:USA now >161,000 confirmed. In my spreadsheet for 30th ~162,700.

It's still early here, I am sure you will be even closer at end of day.  When you explained your numbers earlier, I was thinking you were going to be pretty close.

I would love to put my spreadsheet in here, but that would go beyond the scope and almost all explanations are in my head.
I just calculated different growth rates, the daily rate, the average of the last ten days and from the whole month to the current day. Also to see the trend, as the daily variations are often significant, from ~12 to >50 percent.

Not to be morbid, but you'll have to tell us in a few days how close your projections are!
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:06 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Enrico Ivanov
@Russ_Warrior
·
17m
Greater Depression? Shocking Images Show Horror Of America's New 'Breadlines'

https://www.zerohedge.com/personal-finance/greater-depression-shocking-images-show-horror-americas-new-breadlines

What I not understand:

In the USA there is always talk that it is much better to organize private help. Here in Germany, tens of thousands of people are now involved in providing the poor and homeless with the most basic necessities, or people in home quarantine. 

Does that not work in the USA? And why does every single person there have to drive their car miles to the distribution point? What about people without a car who can't afford one should starve? It could hardly be more absurd to organize.

Question clown Question

I am quite surprised by that food line. In my town there's a ton of community outreach and assistance from regular people. Perhaps it's just certain places? So many people in the US live check to check, or outside of their means and are complete idiots about finances.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:12 am

For today was ~189,000, we have now ~187,800. That are >23,000 + from yesterday. 
What I wrote about up to 200,000 I confused something with tomorrow. 

For tomorrow >210,000. (~215,000-225,000).

pale

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:24 am

Böhse Tante wrote:For today was ~189,000, we have now ~187,800. That are >23,000 + from yesterday. 
What I wrote about up to 200,000 I confused something with tomorrow. 

For tomorrow >210,000. (~215,000-225,000).

pale

So crazy. This is so out of control. Sad

See you tomorrow night! I have another long and crazy day tomorrow. Stay well and safe. flower
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:32 am

N8N8!

Sleep Sleep 

sunny sunny

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:27 am

Morning

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 4 141993559

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:27 am

Ryan Struyk
@ryanstruyk
·
2h
US coronavirus cases

3/10: 1000
3/11: 1267
3/12: 1645
3/13: 2204
3/14: 2826
3/15: 3505
3/16: 4466
3/17: 6135
3/18: 8760
3/19: 13229
3/20: 18763
3/21: 25740
3/22: 34276
3/23: 42663
3/24: 52976
3/25: 65273
3/26: 82135
3/27: 101295
3/28: 121176
3/29: 139773
3/30: 160377
Now: 185469

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:30 am

RT
@RT_com
·
2h
Russian military plane with masks & other Covid-19 medical aid departs for US

https://www.rt.com/russia/484639-russian-coronavirus-aid-usa/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:43 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:45 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:46 am

Press TV
@PressTV
·
7h
U.S. records 700 #coronavirus deaths in a single day for first time.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:28 am

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 4 2970558720

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:21 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:41 am

Coronavirus testing kits heading to the UK found to be contaminated with Covid-19

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/health/coronavirus-test-kits-contaminated-covid-19-a4403021.html

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:42 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:19 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:20 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:29 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:51 am

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 4 Z66
People are hiding in doomsday bunkers to ride out coronavirus pandemic
https://archive.is/75zaY
http://archive.is/KF5L9
http://archive.is/EtEEb

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 4 20183dec52d7cc20cefc417cf9a63107f6675f1a

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 4 60b9d08acf117b644683e3e6b60b1a0d475b38fe

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 4 Af95c19cf7ab4b3d373469a7c6ffaf3862388d4c

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:57 am

Bill Gates calls for nationwide shutdown: 'Shutdown anywhere means shutdown everywhere'
http://archive.is/jbdyk

https://thehill.com/policy/technology/490523-bill-gates-calls-for-nationwide-shutdown-shutdown-anywhere-means-shutdown

U.S. death toll spirals amid rush to build field hospitals, find supplies
http://archive.is/l0tv3

https://in.reuters.com/article/health-coronavirus-usa/u-s-death-toll-spirals-amid-rush-to-build-field-hospitals-find-supplies-idINKBN21I2SH

'This is our Battle of the Somme': Army joins frontline war on coronavirus as soldiers finish building 4,000-bed emergency Nightingale Hospital in London - before the first patients arrive today
http://archive.is/VaePh
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8173627/Army-join-line-war-coronavirus-squaddies-finish-Nightingale-Hospital-London.html

Consumer confidence nosedives, as America braces for more economic pain to come
http://archive.is/Q9P3e

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/consumer/consumer-confidence-nosedives-america-braces-more-economic-pain-come-n1173226

Lockdown Fatigue Is New Enemy In Italy
http://archive.is/WN0qP

https://www.huffingtonpost.in/entry/lockdown-fatigue-italy-coronavirus-battle_in_5e83fe72c5b6871702a69e9c
#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 4 Ezgif-63
Singing stops in Italy as fear and social unrest mount
http://archive.is/5yJVg

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/01/singing-stops-italy-fear-social-unrest-mount-coronavirus-lockdown

European stock index futures slide as coronavirus damage grows
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-europe-stocks/european-stock-index-futures-slide-as-coronavirus-damage-grows-idUSKBN21J4CX
#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 4 Z67

predictable hit piece on Iran while ignoring the mirrored plight of Julian Assange.
Crammed in filthy cells, political prisoners fear infection
https://news.yahoo.com/crammed-filthy-cells-political-prisoners-060435257.html

Obrador government is ready to help the poor to weather the storm - but that the rich can forget it.
Mexico president ramps up rich vs poor rhetoric in coronavirus fight
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mexico-president-idUSKBN21I3MU

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 4 Z68
“We’re going to save the people,” Lopez Obrador said on Tuesday. “Because there are some who may be thinking
we’re going to save those on top, with this idea, this sophistry, that if those on top are doing well, those at the bottom will do well.”
“No, that doesn’t apply any more, wealth isn’t contagious, it’s not permeable, we need to ensure there’s better distribution of income,”
(His 'policy' has NO chance of working. His neighbor to the north will make sure of it.)

More than 50 infected with virus at California nursing home
http://archive.is/x72CS

https://apnews.com/c430fe20a69eeee2e39a872282be4753

Haiti Doctors Flee State-Run Hospital to Avoid Coronavirus Infection
http://archive.is/T6SIS

https://www.voanews.com/science-health/coronavirus-outbreak/haiti-doctors-flee-state-run-hospital-avoid-coronavirus

Coronavirus Australia: Artania cruise ship refuses to leave WA port
http://archive.is/6CORc

https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/health-safety/coronavirus-australia-artania-cruise-ship-refuses-to-leave-wa-port/news-story/320550038185f892a6fab79e2eaf65b8

More than 130,000 Afghans have fled Iran to return home to Afghanistan
fears they are bringing new infections with them
http://archive.is/r1YhA
https://amp.theguardian.com/global-development/2020/apr/01/afghanistan-braces-for-coronavirus-surge-as-migrants-pour-back-from-iran
#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 4 0f82bc385df74197e0ca16fcaa3ef26fcadb8594

Trump: 'Coronavirus: UK's initial COVID-19 plan would have been 'catastrophic'
http://archive.is/OeAAv

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-uks-initial-covid-19-plan-would-have-been-catastrophic-says-donald-trump-11966593
Mr Trump said: "A lot of people were saying: 'Let's just ride it out'.
"This is not to be ridden out because then you would have been looking at potentially 2.2 million people [dying in the US] or more… in a relatively short period of time.
"If you remember, they were looking at that concept - I guess it's a concept if you don't mind death, a lot of death - but they were looking at that in the UK, remember.
"All of sudden they went hard the other way because they started seeing things that weren't good. They put themselves in a little bit of a problem."
The US president added: "They have a name for it, but we won't even go by the name - it would have been very catastrophic I think if that would have happened."
#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 4 Zz14

Trump does a complete reversal on the severity of Coronavirus, but only after seeing one of his friends lying in a coma
http://archive.is/x398P

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52115584

Europe to launch coronavirus contact tracing app initiative
http://archive.is/2UNBE

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-europe-tech/europe-to-launch-coronavirus-contact-tracing-app-initiative-idUSKBN21J4HI

Zoom's end-to-end encryption isn't actually end-to-end at all. Good thing the UK PM isn't using it for Cabinet calls. Oh, for f...
http://archive.is/vnnYJ

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2020/04/01/zoom_spotlight/

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:12 pm

The Intercept
@theintercept
·
11m
New York City is offering prisoners at Rikers Island $6 per hour — a fortune by prison labor standards — and personal protective equipment if they agree to help dig mass graves on Hart Island.

https://theintercept.com/2020/03/31/rikers-island-coronavirus-mass-graves/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:16 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
24m
#BREAKING Number #coronavirus cases in Spain surpassed 100,00, while the number of fatalities reached a new record with 864and overall death cases rose to 9,053. The increase was lower in percentage terms than during the previous days

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next