Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

+6
The Original Mind
Talos
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
Böhse Tante
10 posters

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

#3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 14 Empty Re: #3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:37 pm

I think this one needs tutoring in Percentage calculation. 

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 14 Empty Re: #3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by Talos Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:18 pm

ABC7 Eyewitness News
@ABC7
4 additional deaths in Los Angeles County, one person under the age of 18 among dead

So much for young people being safe
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:28 pm

New York Mayor: 14,776 new cases of corona virus in the city and 131 deaths in past 24hrs
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:37 pm

Catholic air support.

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:41 pm

Disclose.tv Police cars revolving light
@disclosetv
BREAKING - Los Angeles sheriff orders all gun stores shut down amid #COVID19, and instructs deputies to enforce closures
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:46 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:54 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:15 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:24 pm

Trump's Approval Rating Jumps To 49%, Three-Year High; 60% Approve Wu Flu Response
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/president-trumps-job-approval-rating-49-60-approve-covid-19-response
Trump also had 49% job approval ratings -- the best of his presidency...
(he's going to kill us all....)

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:32 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:42 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:51 pm

Prison Industrial Complex(s) are soon becoming intensive hot zones. (declining personnel. who would want to go to work???)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:23 pm

http://archive.is/85p40

chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine (eeyup)

http://archive.is/QeUyW

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:58 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:04 am

Trump wants to kill the economy with the virus.

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by AlDale Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:07 am

Do someone thinks that the virus and 5G deployement is connected?
the pandemic started everywhere on the launch of 5g, will i give a good exemple on my own country (Canada)

Rogers telecomm 5G activated 15 january 2020
https://about.rogers.com/news-ideas/rogers-starts-rollout-of-canadas-first-5g-network-and-joins-global-5g-forum/

Canada first case of Coronavirus 15 january 2020
https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/health-professionals/epidemiological-summary-covid-19-cases.html?fbclid=IwAR18L-cFYrgljjr_z2dLIoFtZKx-Rmlnnqy3pIzkAdWmfiUqvl5JjOhn0Do

is it coincidence that Wuhan was a city pilot for 5G?
Question 6, after a moderate slowing of the rate, but still early to point on a trend[/b][/i][/quote]

AlDale

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:37 am

On the same day? that would be a fast virus. What is about other countries that got the virus, did they all get 5G too? 

Perhaps 5G makes people more susceptible to disease, but it seems to me that the "tangible" achievements of advanced civilization are harder to beat. Plastics, agricultural poisons, air pollution, "plastics"/chemistry in food and an unhealthy, unnatural way of life.

A general increase in disease rates has been going on for several decades. Asthma and allergies were still rare in my childhood and began to increase sharply before the expansion of mobile telephony.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Last edited by Böhse Tante on Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:39 am

AlDale wrote:Do someone thinks that the virus and 5G deployement is connected?
the pandemic started everywhere on the launch of 5g, will i give a good exemple on my own country (Canada)

https://about.rogers.com/news-ideas/rogers-starts-rollout-of-canadas-first-5g-network-and-joins-global-5g-forum/

https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/health-professionals/epidemiological-summary-covid-19-cases.html?fbclid=IwAR18L-cFYrgljjr_z2dLIoFtZKx-Rmlnnqy3pIzkAdWmfiUqvl5JjOhn0Do

Question 6, after a moderate slowing of the rate, but still early to point on a trend[/b][/i]
There's growing evidence of the virus long before January starting to come forward now...
for instance, Lombardy Italy (no 5G) has documented cases/deaths months earlier of a 'mysterious flu'
I'm willing to bet those bodies will be exhumed for analysis by ITALIAN/CHINA/RUSSIAN authorities (not US/NATO)
the 'fun' is definitely NOT over...

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldale Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:52 am

I think maybe Coronavirus is a probleme parallel to 5G with siumilar symptoms, 5G can use frequencie up to 60ghz and at that frequencie it can absorbe oxygen..
im not a scientist so i can affirmate this is science but i will leave this site..
https://www.cambridge.org/core/services/aop-cambridge-core/content/view/S1759078711000122

Aldale

Back to top Go down

Post by AlDale Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:54 am

Zambeezi wrote:

Question 6, after a moderate slowing of the rate, but still early to point on a trend[/b][/i]
There's growing evidence of the virus long before January starting to come forward now...
for instance, Lombardy Italy (no 5G) has documented cases/deaths months earlier of a 'mysterious flu'
I'm willing to bet those bodies will be exhumed for analysis by ITALIAN/CHINA/RUSSIAN authorities (not US/NATO)

i think you are wrong, look by yourself here: https://www.speedtest.net/ookla-5g-map

AlDale

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:56 am

About 5G:

Remember, "they" distribute CTs themselves in order to distract from the true circumstances. If and how dangerous 5G is, I would let really independent scientists explain to me, whose expertise is not bought by the Big Biz. Look at the "sugar scandal".

Cool

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:00 am

Iran has none.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldale Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:11 am

Well atleast they should postpone 5g till we fix the infections. 10 years ago it was big debate about 5g and the risks about it, now that is a reality people only talk about coronavirus when the spreads started +\- at the same time with 5G bom

Aldale

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:13 am

AlDale wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:

i think you are wrong, look by yourself here: https://www.speedtest.net/ookla-5g-map

yes ok I see 1 in Milan and another near Bergamo...
but L@@K at Switzerland! It's infested with 5G by comparison.
ok.. thanx... i'll keep an open mind on it.
cheers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:41 am

Zambeezi wrote:
Holland America 'Zaandam' cruise ship with 42 people experiencing flu-like symptoms headed to Fort Lauderdale, Florida - expected to dock March 30.
http://archive.is/3S6bs

https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/cruise-ship-flu-symptoms-florida/index.html
13 guests and 29 crew members symptomatic
permission to disembark in Punta Arenas, Chile rescinded
1,243 passengers/586 crew
"the ship is still trying to secure permission to enter the Panama Canal and looking into different options should that permission be denied."
2 days later..
30 passengers and 47 crew members are now sick on board a Holland America cruise ship
Flu-like cases spike on stranded cruise ship carrying 247 Canadian passengers
http://archive.is/MVh4I

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/flu-like-cases-spike-on-stranded-cruise-ship-carrying-247-canadian-passengers-1.5508650
#3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 14 John-williams-onboard-zaandam-ship
the ship is currently sailing off the coast of Peru with no confirmed docking plans
Zaandam has no COVID-19 test kits on board
another company ship is en route to deliver extra supplies, staff and test kits to the Zaandam
ships are set to meet up on Thursday, off the coast of Panama
Holland America says it has yet to secure permission to pass through the Panama Canal
(last I heard... there were 100+ cruise ships still at sea)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:02 am

Craig Spencer MD MPH
@Craig_A_Spencer
You might hear people saying it isn't real. It is.
You might hear people saying it isn't bad. It is.
You might hear people saying it can't take you down. It can.
I survived Ebola. I fear #COVIDー19.
Do your part. Stay home. Stay safe.
And every day I'll come to work for you

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:06 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:46 am

Those who intentionally spread coronavirus could be charged as terrorists
http://archive.is/tE1lJ

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/24/coronavirus-terrorism-justice-department-147821

EU fires warning shot at China in coronavirus battle of the narratives
http://archive.is/4Ff52

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/3076728/eu-fires-warning-shot-china-coronavirus-battle-narratives

Countries are starting to hoard food, threatening global trade
http://archive.is/yNnxL

https://www.msn.com/en-us/finance/markets/countries-are-starting-to-hoard-food-threatening-global-trade/ar-BB11EY3M

Brazilian President Bolsonaro asks people to get back to work, dismisses coronavirus 'hysteria'
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-brazil/bolsonaro-urges-brazilians-back-to-work-dismisses-coronavirus-hysteria-idUSKBN21B2H2
https://www.indiatoday.in/world/story/brazilian-president-bolsonaro-asks-people-to-get-back-to-work-dismisses-coronavirus-hysteria-1659360-2020-03-25

Makeshift morgue for coronavirus victims set up outside NYC hospital
http://archive.is/y56B7

https://nypost.com/2020/03/24/makeshift-morgue-for-coronavirus-victims-set-up-outside-nyc-hospital/

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:01 am

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
20m
#CDC— #CORONAVIRUS SURVIVED IN DIAMOND PRINCESS CRUISE CABINS FOR 17 DAYS.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:07 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next