Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

+6
The Original Mind
Talos
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
Böhse Tante
10 posters

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

#3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 8 Empty Re: #3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:48 am

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 8 Empty Re: #3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:50 am

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:51 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:52 am

Ontario stockpiled 55 million N95 masks after SARS, officials checking usability
http://archive.is/ZbnoY

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:52 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:55 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
#3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 8 2713748720

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:55 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:16 am

108 People from Wuhan Injected with possible Coronavirus Vaccine (produced/conceived in China)
https://www.scmp.com/news/china/science/article/3076284/coronavirus-vaccine-trials-chinese-volunteers-recount-their
#3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 8 E257a48a-6b6c-11ea-9de8-4adc9756b5c3_1320x770_081623

a pharmaceutical company that developed the product in cooperation with the Chinese military – was given the green light by Beijing.

Clinical Trial Begun
According to information published on China’s clinical trial registry:
►volunteers are aged from 18 to 60 and in good health
►divided into three groups of 36
►then given either a low, medium or high dose of the vaccine

participants will spend 14 days in quarantine under close medical observation.
at a facility owned by the city’s armed police force.

Xiao also confirmed earlier reports that the first person to receive a shot of the possible vaccine
was Chen Wei, a major general and military scientist who is also heading up the trial.

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:58 am

Today they showed in tv news videos from hospitals in Venezuela that looked like ratholes, dunno what BS propaganda that was. Perhaps of an old jungle hospital. 

Question Question Suspect Question Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:35 am

What is that, spit on nurses, beating Asians and now this obscenity. I don't get it.

#3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 8 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:55 am

O2 denies claims Government asked for data to check people are keeping distance

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2020/03/19/o2-denies-claims-government-asked-data-check-people-keeping-distance-12426836/?ito=cbshare

In other words, the government DID ask O2 for data. And will probably be able to demand it after today.

This is EXACTLY why I have never owned a smartphone!

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:58 am

SouthFront
@southfronteng
·
1m
Russian COVID-19 Support Arrives In Italy, As Infection Ramps Up In U.S.

https://southfront.org/russian-covid-19-support-arrives-in-italy-as-infection-ramps-up-in-u-s/

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:58 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:07 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:18 am

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
1m
#COVID19- European Union/ECB to provide a €2.5 trillion stimulus package to member states amid #Coronavirus pandemic— the largest stimulus package in the world so far. ($USD 2.67T)

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:57 am

Mahmoud Gamal
@mahmouedgamal44
·
13h
Major General Khaled Shaltout, Director of the Water Department of the #Egyptian Armed Forces, died of his infection with #COVID19 during participation in army efforts to confront the virus.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:15 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:22 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:23 am

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
1m
#Syria announces first #Coronavirus case

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/syria-announces-first-coronavirus-case/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:10 am

Dr. Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai
@RisboLensky
·
22s
2 foreign diplomats infected with #coronavirus in #Afghanistan are from #USA and #Turkey according to
@pajhwok

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:23 am

From Italy...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:43 am

Coronavirus: Chinese test kits approved for use across Europe, United States
http://archive.is/zDKqp

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/3076347/coronavirus-chinese-test-kits-approved-use-across-europe

India locks down over 100 million people including capital New Delhi to check Coronavirus spread
http://archive.is/TgiTL

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/03/scores-indian-districts-lockdown-coronavirus-200323041150247.html

A Coronavirus Explosion Was Expected in Japan. Where Is It?
http://archive.is/E60Rn

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-19/a-coronavirus-explosion-was-expected-in-japan-where-is-it
(one word: Olympics)

Bolivia postpones elections, announces nationwide 14-day quarantine to stem spread of coronavirus
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-bolivia/bolivia-postpones-elections-announces-nationwide-14-day-quarantine-to-stem-spread-of-coronavirus-idUSKBN2180VG

The billion-person question - If covid-19 takes hold in India the toll will be grim | Asia | The Economist
http://archive.is/Wii6P

https://www.economist.com/asia/2020/03/21/if-covid-19-takes-hold-in-india-the-toll-will-be-grim

Global economy will suffer for years to come, says OECD
http://archive.is/1fGwC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-52000219

Muslims concerned over UK plans to cremate Covid-19 victims
http://archive.is/BjC2U

https://english.alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2020/3/23/muslims-concerned-over-uk-plans-to-cremate-covid-19-victims

Iranian, Saudi clerics believe coronavirus outbreak signals the 'near end of time'
http://archive.is/CuLRe

https://english.alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2020/3/17/coronavirus-signals-end-of-time-iranian-saudi-clerics-believe

Lost sense of smell may be peculiar clue to coronavirus infection.
http://archive.is/9qJlr

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/united-states/lost-sense-of-smell-may-be-peculiar-clue-to-coronavirus-infection

Indonesia estimates more than 500,000 had contact with virus suspects
http://archive.is/bRdV9

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/coronavirus-indonesian-president-vows-to-use-all-powers-to-tackle-health-economic-woes

2,600 US military personnel are in self-isolation in Europe over COVID-19 concerns
http://archive.is/pc8jt

https://taskandpurpose.com/news/us-military-personnel-self-isolation-europe-covid-19-coronavirus

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:43 am

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
3m
#BREAKING #Spain death toll from #Corona virus rises to 2,182, 462 more since yesterday

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:57 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:07 pm

#3 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 8 Z10

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:13 pm

find him. hang him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:27 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:29 pm

:Salute:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:33 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:43 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next