Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#50 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
boris
shachalnur
10 posters

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

#50 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: #50 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:52 am

Ali
@CoolHuh_
·
15m
General command of army and armed forces issue a discharge order for officers served 3 years or more of mandatory or reserve servic.
Medical officers to be discharged under the medical affairs department needs.

Ali
@CoolHuh_
·
12m
General command also issue a discharging for soldiers & non-commissioned officers who served 7 years or more in mandatory and reserve service.

Ali
@CoolHuh_
·
12m
This is huge news, tens of thousands will be discharged

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#50 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: #50 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:21 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
20m
Venezuelan President vows to unleash 'Bolivarian rage' if US kills any officials https://is.gd/r0QGzw #Maduro #Venezuela

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:04 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:10 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:16 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:19 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:43 pm

A little food for thought ...

Exclamation

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:02 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
5m
Syrian Army issues new order to discharge long-serving soldiers https://is.gd/0dOspY #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:37 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:53 pm

Oh ffs... (not that it makes difference but it prves how hopeless is US political system)

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:56 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:57 pm

Reports of an ISIS uprising in Hasakah 100s of ISIS escaped from jails.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:44 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:46 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:52 pm

BTW, I heard last ~2 hrs several very loud planes over Frankfurt but I couldn't see them, cloudy sky. But they were neither on flightradar24 nor on planeradar.ru with military planes. I couldn't even hear which direction. 

Question Suspect Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:27 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:23 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:50 am

Sputnik
@SputnikInt
2h
#BREAKING | WTI oil price drops below $20 per barrel, first time since 11 February, 2002
https://sptnkne.ws/BRHs
#50 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Z63

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:39 am

Brent was falling straight from 25.8 to 24.7 and is now hoovering around 24.5

Im awaiting a giant avalanche of shit, germs and troubles moving towards us. Take in account that our society, economy and technology - especially in the "west" - is much more complex than 50 years ago. But much less redundant and stable with much interdependent technology, a lot of just-in-time logistics - and stupid uneducated snowflakes without end. 

When the going gets tough, you can forget most of your fellow human beings. Either too stupid, unreliable or pussies. Sorry guys, I gotta say this as a woman. And I don't mean the self-declared "softies" but just many of the "real guys" who pretend to be so tough and who are the first to disappear in case of danger. 

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:48 am

Interesting, for the last ~1.5 hrs DOW, DAX and crude oil have nearly the same curve.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:03 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:33 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:46 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:33 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:51 pm

Kaliningrad region will switch to full self-isolation from March 31
https://www.interfax.ru/russia/701538

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:55 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Well, this is a big surprise, who would have thought...

How about now? Liquidate, auction off, or give it to the neighbors?

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:58 pm

Happy April Smile(get ready 4 a complete free-for-all. no rules. no agreements. Putin sez hi. )

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:01 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:10 pm

UAV near Russian coast?

Suspect

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:30 pm

i've ALWAYS believed AFRICOM/hegemons funded/created/inserted this 'problem' onto the dark continent.

http://archive.is/mVEy1

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next