Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

+6
Talos
Zambeezi
H10
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
The Original Mind
10 posters

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 25 Empty Re: #2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:27 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 25 Empty Re: #2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:30 pm

"On a planet that increasingly resembles one huge Maximum Security prison, the only intelligent choice is to plan a jail break"

This is written in his account and I like this phrase.

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:36 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:38 pm

Will soon people wish to live in China?

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:06 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:22 pm

Still no drive-throughs yet?

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:40 pm

Therefore I wanted to know the testing situation in Germany. Until now nothing, nada, nul.

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:43 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

pirat

#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 25 4029985365
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:49 pm

Germany now 10,083 infected, 73 recovered, 26 deaths.

Deathrate still ~0,25 %. 

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:00 pm

Thread:

https://twitter.com/BaldingsWorld/status/1240132656026783744

Didn't understand in depth.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:08 pm

Except the WW this is the worst shitshow mankind saw since 1919. 

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:09 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:15 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

pirat

I have moved to China already. Very Happy

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:16 pm

https://twitter.com/R_H_Ebright/status/1240157590308499456

Thread about importance of testing.

Exclamation

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:18 pm

from #Suhl as police officers stormed a asylum housing as so-called refugees rioting due to a #coronavirus case inside. #germany So-called refugees resist the arrest by special forces of the police (SEK) in #Suhl at the Friedberg, asylum seekers housing.
More than 200 police officers along with tanks & water cannons were brought to the scene to arrest 17 #Refugees (not welcome).

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:20 pm

刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

pirat

Lucky you. Too bad, I'm too old and poor and still my daughter needs me. Crazy thing, since "hell broke loose" her depression has nearly vanished. 

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:27 pm

UK has 1/4 of ICUs Germany has. How comes that?

Question Suspect

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:30 pm

刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

pirat

Here I read that 10s of thousand Chinese students move back to China from the US and Europe as the consider situation over there much more stable than in the west. Not that I'm surprised...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:56 pm

2538 new infections in Spain, 558 dead overall...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:02 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:11 pm

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
·
27m
BREAKING - United Kingdom reports 676 new #COVID19. The total number of coronavirus infections rises to 2,626, a 35% increase in cases since yesterday. Deaths will be reported later today.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:14 pm

Italy will rush 10,000 student doctors into service, scrapping final exams
https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/public-global-health/488191-italy-will-rush-10000-student-doctors-into-service

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:59 pm

18 Pictures That Show How Differently Famous People And Normal People Are Being Treated During The Coronavirus Outbreak

https://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/famous-people-normal-people-tests

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:01 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:34 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:31 pm

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Coronavirus-Warum-Herr-Wodarg-Unrecht-hat/Wurde-das-Virus-in-China-so-verbreitet/posting-36329390/show/

Translation:

Was the virus spread this way in China?
In Hong Kong a CIA employee, Joel Werner, was filmed secretly smearing saliva on subway handles (sec. 11).

In the second case (min. 2:19) the same thing happened in the Guangzhou subway in October 2019, at the same time the World Military Games were held in Wuhan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWedHCilWgM

Suspect Suspect Suspect

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:33 pm

Holy shit! Italy - 475 deaths per 24 hours!!!

#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 25 2481483755 #2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 25 2481483755 #2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 25 2481483755

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:42 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
5m
Every province of #Italy is now infected with #coronavirus

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:48 pm

FxMacro
@fxmacro
·
32m
[RTRS] - TOTAL NUMBER OF CONFIRMED CASES OF CORONAVIRUS IN ITALY RISES TO 35,713 FROM 31,506 ON TUESDAY - OFFICIAL that is not what we need

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:54 pm

8,3%. That's current COVID19 fatality in Italy...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next