Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

+6
Talos
Zambeezi
H10
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
The Original Mind
10 posters

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 14 Empty Re: #2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by The Original Mind Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:14 pm

So this happened yesterday: Went into town to buy guns. Had to update the address on my license, so after picking out the guns I wanted I went to the Secretary of State office. Packed with people. Stood off to the side to limit my exposure. Waited for almost two hours. During this time, they made an announcement that the office is closing due to the virus but we will all be served. They locked the doors and there were some arguments with people locked outside. So I finally get the address changed and head back to buy the guns. I’m filling out the background check forms and the clerk tells me I made a typo on the address. Turns out the Secretary of state person screwed up the new address and I didn’t notice it. So couldn’t buy the guns and couldn’t change the address. And now America is starting to ban gun and ammo sales. 

Meanwhile, my work is banning groups bigger than 10 and has us tracking all sick employees. But they also said they’ll pay us full salary during any quarantine.

Back to top Go down

#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 14 Empty Re: #2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:46 pm

I just came back from one of local supermarkets. Some products are out of stock but pretty much everything is still available. I even managed to capture a pack of toilet paper...

#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 14 1619689188

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:17 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:58 pm

Good idea, especially for the children.  Make some kind of adventure out of it.

#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 14 949160760

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:05 pm

What a scum Reuters is ...

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:18 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:23 pm

Czech Republic:

One million respirators short

Ministry of health admits there is shortage of respirators. Up to one million is missing.

Medical staff recieved respirators in Zlín county. They will last for about 8 hours only...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:26 pm

OMG, they got it wrong ...

Tell em it's not the virus.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:33 pm

Delivery delays starting in the US due to the virus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:38 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:41 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
12m
BREAKING: #SPAIN TO IMPLEMENT NATIONWIDE LOCKDOWN. #CORONAVIRUS

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:41 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:43 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:44 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
12m
BREAKING: #SPAIN TO IMPLEMENT NATIONWIDE LOCKDOWN. #CORONAVIRUS

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blue wizard from the east Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:52 pm

https://www.naturstoff-medizin.de/artikel/coronavirus-stammt-es-urspruenglich-aus-den-usa/

A good summary, why the virus cannot be from China and USA is a very likely source. Unfortunately in German.
The virus in Italy and Iran seems to be a complete different haplo-type. And the Games in Wuhan could be the reason, how it came to China.

blue wizard from the east

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:17 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
30m
959 cases of #coronavirus in #Netherlands now. (In total)

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:25 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:39 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
4m
BREAKING: #USA- 2,654 cases of #coronavirus and 50 deaths in total.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:39 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
7m
BREAKING: #UK — 342 new cases of #coronavirus & 10 new deaths. Total now at 1140 cases and 21 deaths

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:31 pm

The Original Mind wrote:Delivery delays starting in the US due to the virus.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:56 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:141 infected in Czech Republic. It jumps up from 114 by roughly 25%...

Another 25% increase. 174 infected now. Including more medical staff...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:01 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:141 infected in Czech Republic. It jumps up from 114 by roughly 25%...

Another 25% increase. 174 infected now. Including more medical staff...

+1. 175 infected...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:03 am

BBC Breaking News
@BBCBreaking
·
11m
US to extend coronavirus travel ban to UK and Ireland from Monday

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-51891662?at_campaign=64&at_custom2=twitter&at_custom1=%5Bpost+type%5D&at_custom4=14A2D5F8-6614-11EA-B6AF-81BB96E8478F&at_custom3=%40BBCBreaking&at_medium=custom7

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:08 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:14 am

Perhaps with info you can not find elsewhere?

Suspect Suspect

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:32 am

177 infected...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:32 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
4m
BREAKING: #USA- 2,654 cases of #coronavirus and 50 deaths in total.

#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 14 Zz20

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:47 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:177 infected...

3rd update within 1 hour:

189 infected...

35% up from last evening...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:55 am

Trump Caught Google Off Guard With a Bogus Coronavirus Site Announcement

Google's not making a nationwide coronavirus testing website. And the company had no idea the president would say it was.

https://www.wired.com/story/coronavirus-donald-trump-google-website/

Jesus fucking Christ, the man is a clear and present danger to the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:57 am

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
1m
#GERMANY— 4,181 total cases of #coronavirus and 8 deaths.

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
25s
#IRAN— 12 729 total cases of #coronavirus and 611 deaths

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next