Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#48 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+12
Talos
Nuke68
H10
Profanity
Humanity Blows
Mr Badger
boris
hillbilly
Zambeezi
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
16 posters

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

#48 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 Empty Re: #48 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:13 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#48 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 Empty Re: #48 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:16 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:24 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:51 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:53 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:56 pm

bounce

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:58 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:22 pm

Italian coronavirus deaths jump to 148, cases climb to 3,858

WTF is going on in Italy
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:22 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

bounce

So far nothing know I guess?

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:23 pm

Talos wrote:Italian coronavirus deaths jump to 148, cases climb to 3,858

WTF is going on in Italy

It's +41 from yesterday if I'm not wrong.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:24 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:26 pm

Ragıp Soylu
@ragipsoylu
·
7s
BREAKING — Erdogan, Putin declare a ceasefire in Idlib beginning from tonight midnight

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:29 pm

Bosni
@Bosni_94
·
16s
SyADF targets Turkish UAV over the Jabal al Zawiya area.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:29 pm

Aldin Flag of Bosnia & Herzegovina
@aldin_ww
·
54s
Ceasefire to be monitored by Russian and Turkish forces in Syira.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:30 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:31 pm

@aldin_ww
·
35s
6km corridor to be crated along M4 and M5 highway with joint Russian and Turkey patrols.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:32 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:47 pm

@aldin_ww
·
5m
The main points of the new ceasefire along Idlib contact line agreed by Russia and Turkey.

#48 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 ESXO-L_XkAMCH_a?format=jpg&name=900x900

Looks like Erdogan achieved nothing but has at least 100 troops dead and many other wounded.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:34 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Aldin Flag of Bosnia & Herzegovina
@aldin_ww
·
35s
6km corridor to be crated along M4 and M5 highway with joint Russian and Turkey patrols.
Danny Makki
@Dannymakkisyria
·
52m
Lavrov: We agreed to create a safe corridor 6 km along the M4 road in northern #Syria

i guess all my ???'s will be answered with patience...
jihaddis below M4 will retreat North to 6km 'above' M4?
will SAA give up gains beyond 6km on the M5??? (no way!)

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:19 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
3m
URGENT: Rocket attack on US embassy in #Baghdad. For coverage follow
@As_SourceBrkNew

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:23 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Aldin Flag of Bosnia & Herzegovina
@aldin_ww
·
35s
Danny Makki
@Dannymakkisyria
·
52m
Lavrov: We agreed to create a safe corridor 6 km along the M4 road in northern #Syria

i guess all my ???'s will be answered with patience...
jihaddis below M4 will retreat North to 6km 'above' M4?
will SAA give up gains beyond 6km on the M5??? (no way!)

As it looks from other Aldin's update, M5 is probably not a part of the corridor. Only M4 is named.

Søren
@Sren00094997
·
9m
I think the losses suffered by the Turkish Army plays a major part in this ceasefire. Erdogan was pressured. Great deal, honestly. SAA took heavy losses too. Time to regroup!

Ömer Özkizilcik
@OmerOzkizilcik
·
16m
The Turkish-Russian agreement visualized on the map:

#48 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 ESXihSvXYAU-0Nz?format=jpg&name=900x900

Neo-Ottomans and Erdoganists (as well as jihadists and their supporters) seem to be upset...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:26 pm

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
5m
Iraq: Two rockets landed in the vicinity of the Green Zone in the center of the Iraqi capital, Baghdad

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
1m
One rocket fell at the Turkish Embassy in Baghdad

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:27 pm

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
5m
Urgent: Turkish Ministry of Defense: Two Turkish soldiers were killed and 3 others were wounded in an attack by the Syrian regime forces in Idlib.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:33 pm

#48 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 61017802

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:39 pm

The EconoLodge in Kent, which is in the heart of the Seattle–Tacoma metropolitan area,
will be America's first Covid-19 quarantine village

#48 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 COVID19%20Motel%20Seattle

►Officials aren't constructing modular hospitals in two weeks like China did last month
►rather buying existing commercial properties, such as motels, and stuffing infected people within.  affraid
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/new-images-emerge-americas-first-covid-19-quarantine-village

another "Covid-19 quarantine village using modular units now underway at 1100 block of 128th St. in North Seattle.

"There has been no public announcement about this so far."
#48 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 ESXeK3dUMAEd-JI?format=png&name=small Surprise!
Mayor of Kent is upset that city wasn’t told until late Monday “there was no transparency”
"King County will open a isolation center for Covid -19 at the Econolodge in the next 10 days"

Last edited by Zambeezi on Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:00 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:49 pm

Ali
@CoolHuh_
·
8m
Breaking
Tens of civilians are being hospitalised from area West of homs refinery on Tartus-Homs highway after inhaling toxic substance.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:50 pm

Andrew Flag of Syria
@AndrewBritani
·
18m
Al Nusra rejects the ceasefire and withdrawll and has stated it will continue its military action.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:52 pm

What the fuck?

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:25 pm

The entire Iranian leadership looks like they are going to die from coronavirus at this rate. This was in the project for a new American century files have some type of biological warfare that kills mostly old people because the Iranian leadership is all old and then America will set up a new Iranian goverment using young Iranians not tied to the old leadership. Are there enough young military commanders in the IRGC to rebuild after coronavirus? The supreme leader of Iran and the IRGC old guard need to leave Iran and go to South Lebanon or South Africa where there is no coronavirus and wait it out.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:34 pm

Talos wrote:The entire Iranian leadership looks like they are going to die from coronavirus at this rate. This was in the project for a new American century files have some type of biological warfare that kills mostly old people because the Iranian leadership is all old and then America will set up a new Iranian goverment using young Iranians not tied to the old leadership. Are there enough young military commanders in the IRGC to rebuild after coronavirus? The supreme leader of Iran and the IRGC old guard need to leave Iran and go to South Lebanon or South Africa where there is no coronavirus and wait it out.

All the senile "youngsters" in US leadership should be very careful then. 

Rolling Eyes pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next