Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
shachalnur
KneelB4Zod!
khnum
Mr Badger
Zambeezi
Pillar2
boris
Talos
Böhse Tante
13 posters

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Empty Re: #47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:22 pm

He should look into a mirror, then he can see a human catastrophe.

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Empty Re: #47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:26 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:29 pm

geek

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:30 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

geek

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Tenor_10

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:31 pm

The'Nimr'Tiger
@Souria4Syrians
·
49s
BREAKING: Jihadist terrorists have been completely kicked out of Hama Governorate after SAA liberates Al Ghab plain

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 ER33kkGWsAE3EKZ?format=jpg&name=900x900

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 949160760 #47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 949160760 #47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 949160760

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:38 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:39 pm

And more incoming...:

"A large landing ship of project 1171 Orsk crossed the Bosphorus Strait in the direction of the Mediterranean Sea.

Via
@arkeonaval"

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:40 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:46 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

Dow down over 900 already today. that is over 4000 for the week!
#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 1854299768

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by blue wizard from the east Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:53 pm

Paris declares its support for Turkey after the Russian strike in Syria, but without any obligations

https://syria.liveuamap.com/en/2020/28-february-paris-declares-its-support-for-turkey-after-the

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 313250988

French foreign policy as usual: big mouth
First support of Egypt against Turkey and then support of Turkey against Russia. The same old game.

blue wizard from the east

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:57 pm

The'Nimr'Tiger
@Souria4Syrians
·
47s
Plague, Economic Recession, War, it's all building up to something big. March will be the deciding factor how this year turns out.

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 3700336097 #47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 3700336097 #47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 3700336097

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:05 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:The'Nimr'Tiger
@Souria4Syrians
·
47s
Plague, Economic Recession, War, it's all building up to something big. March will be the deciding factor how this year turns out.

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 3700336097 #47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 3700336097 #47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 3700336097

OK, let it come.

pirat pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:09 pm

Clowns, 4pm where? Bruzzels?

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:16 pm

@op_shield
·
1m
Reports that a convoy of regime forces were targeted by Turkish Air force on the M5 road while the convoy was heading from north to south. A stand off missiles reportedly dropped from Turkish border.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:25 pm

Turkey decided to stick with terrorists, its clear. They jumped back on train of regime change agenda and current Israeli support, regardless fact that Erdogan called Israel and it's PM nazi state and compared them to Hitler, speaks quite loud. So I'm really curious where this gonna lead. Obviously, without serious firepower, air defense and decision to destroy every launching pad of attack against Syrian army (including such inside Turkey) Syrian army will be forced to stop its offensive and, probably, even retreat. Material damage is significant as newly released videos show. Russia has huge stock of armor but this can't go on forever...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:36 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

@op_shield
·
1m
Reports that a convoy of regime forces were targeted by Turkish Air force on the M5 road while the convoy was heading from north to south. A stand off missiles reportedly dropped from Turkish border.

Probably same launch:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:44 pm

I don't know how credible this Twitter source is, but just in case:

Breaking News
‏@AlertChannel

#ALERT #BREAKING #INFORMATION
The Turkish Parliament will officially issue a declaration of war on #Syria tomorrow according to several Turkish sources
#Turkey #Syria #Russia

https://twitter.com/AlertChannel/status/1233173766114566145

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:49 pm

Mr Badger wrote:I don't know how credible this Twitter source is, but just in case:

Breaking News  
‏@AlertChannel

The Turkish Parliament will officially issue a declaration of war on #Syria tomorrow according to several Turkish sources
#Turkey #Syria #Russia

I've seen this earlier today. I don't know the account though...

scratch

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:02 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:I don't know how credible this Twitter source is, but just in case:

Breaking News  
‏@AlertChannel

#Turkey #Syria #Russia

scratch

Turkey was warning about ramping up their game from March 1st, I know that. And The Duran is live in a couple of hours with "Article 5 invoked and rejected" in their video description!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7bpGDkgTBg

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:17 pm

Peto Lucem
@PetoLucem
·
5m
NEW MAP: #SAA forces secured al #Ghab plain, expelled Turkish proxies from #Hama Governorate and withstood last night's offensive on Ma'arrat Dibsah near #Saraqib. #Idlib #Syria

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 ER4OsH-WoAEeYL0?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:19 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Breaking News  
‏@AlertChannel

#Turkey #Syria #Russia

scratch

Turkey was warning about ramping up their game from March 1st, I know that. And The Duran is live in a couple of hours with "Article 5 invoked and rejected" in their video description!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7bpGDkgTBg

Well, Article 5 is not appliable imho. Turkey is illegally on the soil of sovereign country. Turkey was not attacked, Turkey is attacker. No bases for Article 5.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:20 pm

Ali
@CoolHuh_
·
3m
Rumors about someone planning some fireworks tonight.

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 3466344255

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:23 pm

DoC©
@DocPakistan
·
4m
FTSE 100 suffers biggest one-week fall since 2008 financial crash due to coronavirus fears

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/coronavirus-ftse-100-price-today-financial-crisis-latest-a9365656.html

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:29 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hillbilly Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:47 pm

This is all the result of the Federal Reserve "can"
hitting the curb twelve days ago. They have no
more fiat currency to play with. Rumors are
the Reset is underway, but the Dolla-flew has
to run its course. I'm logging through an IP
ban over at Godish, second time this month.
Seems somebody there hates to see me working
through their Causarian J-word puzzle games.
Stay well all!
hillbilly
hillbilly

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:54 pm

hillbilly wrote:This is all the result of the Federal Reserve "can"
hitting the curb twelve days ago. They have no
more fiat currency to play with. Rumors are
the Reset is underway, but the Dolla-flew has
to run its course. I'm logging through an IP
ban over at Godish, second time this month.
Seems somebody there hates to see me working
through their Causarian J-word  puzzle games.
Stay well all!

Nice to see you back again!

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 141993559

Definitely I can say one thing - this year is really extraordinary. And we didn't even finished 2nd month yet...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:56 pm

Well, I see shit is hitting the fan, Russia seems to be calling Turkey's bluff, about time I say, fuck'em. I double dog dare those fuckers to declare war on Syria.

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:05 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:Well, I see shit is hitting the fan, Russia seems to be calling Turkey's bluff, about time I say, fuck'em. I double dog dare those fuckers to declare war on Syria.

For a while I thought Erdogan grew a brain. Everything worked well since failed coup. Now Turks completely lost the plot. Russia should not repeat the mistake should not trust them anymore. Hope they gonna use cruise missiles against Turkish targets. Launches can take place from Mediterranean as well as from caspian sea.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:06 pm

Hi hillbilly, you should come a bit "oftener" ...

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 4047824857

Good luck with the Jizzis etc. I have no more nerves fo them.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:09 pm

SouthFront
@southfronteng
·
2m
Syrian-Turkish Conflict In Greater Idlib: Results Of February 24-28, 2020

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next