Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+8
Matjaz
Zambeezi
Orange Man Bad
The Original Mind
Mr Badger
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
12 posters

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 4 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:51 pm

Perhaps you might understand what's going on in a dog's brain, but cats - never.

Found on your account, Zod.

lol! lol!

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 4 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:18 am

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:09 am

Shocked

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:09 am

Dog likes sledging!

Cats like vacuum robots

No comment!

Last edited by Böhse Tante on Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:39 am; edited 2 times in total

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:39 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:43 am

2/
Why are you a Communist ?

Ivan:
My grandfather was a Communist, my father is a Communist, my mother, my sister and my brother are all Communists.
So, I am  Communist.
The teacher:
Ivan, why don't you have your own opinions?
Why do you have to follow

3/
your family's views?
I don’t know your family and don’t want to insult them, but, let’s say :
-your grandfather was a crook
-your father a criminal
-your mother a liar
-your sister a whore
-your brother a thief
In this case what would you be, Ivan ?

4/
Ivan : 
I would be a Liberal.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

double

Last edited by Böhse Tante on Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

treefold

Question Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Böhse Tante on Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:08 am

Shocked Shocked Question Question Suspect

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by clownworld Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:59 am

Böhse Tante wrote:

lol!

clownworld

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:18 pm

Never seen such ice flowers.

flower

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:20 pm

Rofl!

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 4 4029985365

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:12 am

... and then they found out it doesn't taste so good.

lol! lol!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:22 am

Baby - I want to get some ice cream. But I can't get out of here.

Mom - What are you inside?

Baby - Baby Jail!

Sad

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:31 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:56 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:17 pm

I love you

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:17 pm

I love you

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:57 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:47 am

affraid

lol!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:28 pm

sunny

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:24 pm

He could act as Miss Marple on speed.

lol!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:29 am

But female bats seem to like that ...

Wink

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:38 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:18 pm

affraid

lol!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:42 pm

Only one for the job?

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:53 pm

@Zod

What is that with kambrone's account, many tweets get repeated up to over three times -or is that only for me like that.

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:38 pm

Shocked Shocked

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:38 pm

Shocked Shocked

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:02 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next