Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+9
刘汉
Matjaz
Zambeezi
Orange Man Bad
The Original Mind
Mr Badger
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
13 posters

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 6 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:32 am

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 6 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:32 am

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:29 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:05 am

Shocked 

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 6 4029985365 Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 6 4029985365

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:29 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:43 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:57 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:15 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:19 am

Was he the model for producing Zuckerberg?

affraid

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:37 am

Methinks I love this asshole ... reminds me of someone I can see in a mirror.

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 6 4029985365

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:50 pm

Methinks I like him too ...

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 6 4029985365

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:26 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:30 am

Whole thread:

https://twitter.com/caitoz/status/1231361786131042305

lol!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:22 pm

Want it unseen ...

affraid

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:49 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:47 am

That cat is good ...

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:49 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:38 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:41 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:00 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:55 am

The Onion is slowly becoming "desperate", the news in the MSM can hardly be topped with satire.

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:02 am

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:40 am

Even such animals are able to help each other. Egoism is not "natural".

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:46 am

Crazy ...

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:25 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:02 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:42 am

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 6 1143234681    Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 6 4029985365

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:59 am

Yeah, let the monks drink beer and wine ...

pirat lol!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:14 am

Böhse Tante wrote:

Yeah, let the monks drink beer and wine ...

pirat lol!

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 6 4029985365 Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 6 1455193345

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:58 pm

How does the animal know that it has "won", that this is the goal to "shoot" the ball into the gate. How does it know the rules of the game? 

Question Question Question Question Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next