Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+21
Flying Dutchman
Meoverhere
The Original Mind
shachalnur
Sultan of Wings
Lucho88
boris
Pirata
Nuke68
Duby
ussuricat
Matjaz
Stand_Sure_Anderson
Ptolemaios
yeah!
FoShizzle
Zambeezi
H10
Mr Badger
Humanity Blows
KneelB4Zod!
25 posters

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: #1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Ptolemaios Sun May 20, 2018 5:35 pm

I don't know if you can remember, but I've said on numerous occasions on the other two sites that there is a EU US trade war looming, I believe this is also tied into the Skripal case, I have a theory that there are elements involved within the EU and It's remainer and it's backers that used the nerve agent against Skripals...

The idea was to bring UK back under the EU umbrella and further isolate the US should trade become a focused point in relations and should the relations deteriorate...

I also now think that FUKUS will essentially be the mainstay of NATO while the rest of the EU opt for a more localised regional defence bloc, the EU army...

Albeit there will be some nations not in favour and will likely split and move towards Russia as an economic partner, whilst sustaining the threat of EU sanctioning...

There may also be a sliding of relations between the EU and Russia pulling away from the US, as more nations prepare to ditch the dollar and get away from the US umbrella of influence.[/quote]

I don't think UK will move away from US. France could move away. Germany could break over this. There are too many US installations in Western Germany, but Eastern Germany could move towards Russia. Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic could move towards Russia. But Poland will stay with the US against Russia.
Ptolemaios
Ptolemaios

Back to top Go down

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: #1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 20, 2018 5:43 pm

Wael
@WaelAlRussi
9 min.
#Syria/n Navy high speed patrol boat, Raptor.

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 DdpoTDjVMAEDyOy

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DdpoTDiVwAABXbW.jpg

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Sun May 20, 2018 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gavin Sun May 20, 2018 5:43 pm

Thank you Zod for hosting this!

The other place has fallen into a mixture of stupidity, insults and news that can be found on just about any news site that is pro US. – Ergo significantly biased news and not brought to the forum before anyone else would carry it like it used to be. As a place for political debate and breaking world news it has faltered IMO.  

... The socks in that interview was a dead giveaway.  
Today she even made a post "she" had to find out how to make sausages and mash.  I just call her "Janet".
Gavin
Gavin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sun May 20, 2018 5:50 pm

Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan has received information about preparation for an assassination attempt on him

Commenting on a media report that an assassination plot had been prepared, Erdogan said that "this news reached me and indeed that is why I am here."

"Such threats and operations cannot deter us. We have taken our own path and will continue on it. Is it right, on my part, when thousands of people have come here to meet and communicate with the president, that they would not be able to do this? No, this will not work," the president stated at a press conference in Bosnia and Herzegovina.

sputniknews.com/middleeast/201805201064628426-turkey-erdogan-assasination-attempt/

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Sun May 20, 2018 5:52 pm

Stand_Sure_Anderson wrote:

I don't know if you can remember, but I've said on numerous occasions on the other two sites that there is a EU US trade war looming, I believe this is also tied into the Skripal case, I have a theory that there are elements involved within the EU and It's remainer and it's backers that used the nerve agent against Skripals...

The idea was to bring UK back under the EU umbrella and further isolate the US should trade become a focused point in relations and should the relations deteriorate...

I also now think that FUKUS will essentially be the mainstay of NATO while the rest of the EU opt for a more localised regional defence bloc, the EU army...

Albeit there will be some nations not in favour and will likely split and move towards Russia as an economic partner, whilst sustaining the threat of EU sanctioning...

There may also be a sliding of relations between the EU and Russia pulling away from the US, as more nations prepare to ditch the dollar and get away from the US umbrella of influence.

I do. You called it early on. I am going to find it very interesting to see how everyone lines up. I knew Russia and China ditching the Petro Dollar was going to escalate the splits. Interesting times we live in.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 20, 2018 5:53 pm

Gavin wrote:Thank you Zod for hosting this!

The other place has fallen into a mixture of stupidity, insults and news that can be found on just about any news site that is pro US. – Ergo significantly biased news and not brought to the forum before anyone else would carry it like it used to be. As a place for political debate and breaking world news it has faltered IMO.  

Today she even made a post "she" had to find out how to make sausages and mash.  I just call her "Janet".

You're welcome and enjoy!
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 20, 2018 5:55 pm

Wow, watch this. Dergent, Dagestan - FSB counter-terrorist operation (about 3 weeks old, didn't see it yet):

KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Sun May 20, 2018 5:56 pm

FoShizzle wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Stand_Sure_Anderson wrote:.... I finally figured out how to quote a post on here now lol, was trying to do so a few days back but didn't see the quote option haha

Hey bud, I think it depends on the device.  I don't see the quote options on my phone or one of my laptops, but I do on the other 3 devices I use.

Aye a bit of tweaking here and there, it didn't originally show up on my phone but now it does, all in all I think Zod has done a good job with this at short notice, I also wonder if he had this in works before his ban knowing that a ban was around the corner lol

Zod's done a great job with this, and I'm sure it's going to get better. Smile

I'm just grateful we can discuss things from our perspective without the unnecessary disruption. I'm okay with people having discussion from disparate points of view, that's how we all learn, but not the rampant, childish stupidity that was ensuing.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Sun May 20, 2018 5:57 pm

Gavin wrote:Thank you Zod for hosting this!

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 4047824857 Hey Gavin! Good to see you.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Gavin Sun May 20, 2018 6:02 pm

Ptolemaios wrote:
I don't think UK will move away from US. France could move away. Germany could break over this. There are too many US installations in Western Germany, but Eastern Germany could move towards Russia. Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic could move towards Russia. But Poland will stay with the US against Russia.

I cannot see that Norway will break with, or even be allowed to break with the US all the time the Norwegian coast all the way up to the Norwegian - Russia border, including Svalbard is too much of strategic backbone for NATO. Although there are other means of motoring Russian subs, information gathering of their movements along the Norwegian coast is still very important to the US and NATO. Plus you also have the early warning systems and radars up north.

Norway has been rather unhappy with the sanctions against Russia as it has threatened the so-called "Barentssamarbeidet" that seek to develop business and cultural exchange across the Norwegian - Russian border up north. https://barents.no/nb
Gavin
Gavin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gavin Sun May 20, 2018 6:03 pm

FoShizzle wrote:

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 4047824857 Hey Gavin!  Good to see you.

Good to see you too, and hi to all the old and new faces on here! :-)
Gavin
Gavin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun May 20, 2018 6:03 pm

FoShizzle wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Stand_Sure_Anderson wrote:.... I finally figured out how to quote a post on here now lol, was trying to do so a few days back but didn't see the quote option haha

Hey bud, I think it depends on the device.  I don't see the quote options on my phone or one of my laptops, but I do on the other 3 devices I use.

Aye a bit of tweaking here and there, it didn't originally show up on my phone but now it does, all in all I think Zod has done a good job with this at short notice, I also wonder if he had this in works before his ban knowing that a ban was around the corner lol

Zod's done a great job with this, and I'm sure it's going to get better. Smile

I'm just grateful we can discuss things from our perspective without the unnecessary disruption.  I'm okay with people having discussion from disparate points of view, that's how we all learn, but not the rampant, childish stupidity that was ensuing.

Absolutely, it was impossible not to notice the growing hostility there, almost as if (and probably was) arranged. I ended up just not bothering to post at all.

I'm all for healthy debate, but not when it degenerates to the level of school playground name calling. Actually, it got far worse than that, it was damn nigh murderous.
Mr Badger
Mr Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 20, 2018 6:04 pm

FoShizzle wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

I don't want to take too much credit for it. I started with it just the other morning after the incident. It actually runs on pre-fabricated layout. I just change set ups, headers, footers etc. Still, there gonna be much work to do. Hopefully, it will grow. I want to do some promotion for my Czech section, too.
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemaios Sun May 20, 2018 6:13 pm

Gavin wrote:
Ptolemaios wrote:

I cannot see that Norway will break with, or even be allowed to break with the US all the time the Norwegian coast all the way up to the Norwegian - Russia border, including Svalbard is too much of strategic backbone for NATO. Although there are other means of motoring Russian subs, information gathering of their movements along the Norwegian coast is still very important to the US and NATO. Plus you also have the early warning systems and radars up north.

Norway has been rather unhappy with the sanctions against Russia as it has threatened the so-called "Barentssamarbeidet" that seek to develop business and cultural exchange across the Norwegian - Russian border up north. https://barents.no/nb

I completely agree with that.
Ptolemaios
Ptolemaios

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 20, 2018 6:14 pm

monitoring
@warsmonitoring
1 hod.
IS(https://twitter.com/SaladinAlDronni/status/998207316041269248 …) attacked Church in Grozny, 4 attackers killed.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/19/world/europe/chechnya-church-attack-grozny.html …
On photos saved civilians/kids. Last 2 photos of attackers, all barely over 18 years old.( via @milinfolive)
Videos from sceen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=59&v=Zpx1q1I19OI …
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zpx1q1I19OI …

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DdpbUXQV0AAp4Lg.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DdpbU-SU0AAkN5a.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DdpcflGVQAAL_H5.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DdpcqLTVMAMOR3V.jpg

KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 20, 2018 6:17 pm

Wael
@WaelAlRussi
1 hod.
Marching to #Daraa
The war will end where it began.

So it seems Daraa will be the last piece of puzzle.
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemaios Sun May 20, 2018 6:21 pm

From a UK and US point of view it's necessary to block Russia in the Baltic and Black Seas. So NATO cannot let Danmark and Turkey go away. It will get extremely interesting how Erdogan will act.
Ptolemaios
Ptolemaios

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 20, 2018 6:21 pm

SouthFront
@southfronteng
24 min.
Video: New Russian Karakurt-class Missile Corvette Goes For Sailing Tests

https://southfront.org/video-new-russian-karakurt-class-missile-corvette-goes-for-sailing-tests/

KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke68 Sun May 20, 2018 6:22 pm

Sorry if this is a silly question but, how do post Gifs on here?
Nuke68
Nuke68

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Sun May 20, 2018 6:22 pm

Nuke68 wrote:Syrian Army On The Verge Of Announcing The Entire Capital Safe And Secured

https://muraselon.com/en/2018/05/syrian-army-on-the-verge-of-announcing-the-entire-capital-safe-and-secured/

As much as I want to celebrate this, the pessimist in me won't let me because I'm sure there will be another false flag to generate yet another pretext to attack Syria. No fucking way the Bankers are gonna give up that easily, No. Way. I hope to God I'm wrong, but I don't think I am, sadly.
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 20, 2018 6:25 pm

Nuke68 wrote:Sorry if this is a silly question but, how do post Gifs on here?

Just as picture - copy/paste link to the gif to "insert image" table.

Or you can do so from your PC via host an image tool:

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Putint10
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stand_Sure_Anderson Sun May 20, 2018 6:25 pm

Ptolemaios wrote:I don't know if you can remember, but I've said on numerous occasions on the other two sites that there is a EU US trade war looming, I believe this is also tied into the Skripal case, I have a theory that there are elements involved within the EU and It's remainer and it's backers that used the nerve agent against Skripals...

There may also be a sliding of relations between the EU and Russia pulling away from the US, as more nations prepare to ditch the dollar and get away from the US umbrella of influence.

I don't think UK will move away from US. France could move away. Germany could break over this. There are too many US installations in Western Germany, but Eastern Germany could move towards Russia. Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic could move towards Russia. But Poland will stay with the US against Russia.[/quote]

That's what I mean by FUKUS bring the mainstay of NATO I think the idea in general was to make a situation where the UK would favour relations with the EU to be of remaining status or at least set the framework in place for the EU to have a greater position of negotiations

Stand_Sure_Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Sun May 20, 2018 6:25 pm

When you make a post, you'll notice several icons in the tool bar above, click on host an image and another tool bar will pop up, allowing you to upload a Gif file from your computer, then you can insert the image into your post like so...#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Cheers14

Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun May 20, 2018 6:28 pm

I probably take a long way around it, as I'm not too well-up on it myself, but if I have one on my pc, I upload it using the "host image" button, which then gives me an address to copy and paste into the message.
I then save the addresses on notepad, and use "insert image" button for any future use.

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 C44c2c10
Mr Badger
Mr Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun May 20, 2018 6:29 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:

When you make a post, you'll notice several icons in the tool bar above, click on host an image and another tool bar will pop up, allowing you to upload a Gif file from your computer, then you can insert the image into your post like so...#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Cheers14

There you go, HB beat me to it Very Happy
Mr Badger
Mr Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sun May 20, 2018 6:30 pm

Zod wrote:#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Putint10

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 4gQU

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 20, 2018 6:38 pm

Liberal Patriot
@LiberPatriot
14 min.
US TO PUT CHINA TRADE TARIFFS ‘ON HOLD’ - TREASURY SECRETARY MNUCHIN.
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 20, 2018 6:42 pm

BLACKLISTED ACADEMIC NORMAN FINKELSTEIN ON GAZA, “THE WORLD’S LARGEST CONCENTRATION CAMP”

https://theintercept.com/2018/05/20/norman-finkelstein-gaza-iran-israel-jerusalem-embassy/
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sun May 20, 2018 6:43 pm

OT:

Hawaii volcano: Man hit by lava in first serious Kilauea injury

The first serious injury has been reported as Hawaii continues to grapple with weeks of volcanic eruptions and lava flow.

The injured man was sitting on a balcony at his home when "lava spatter" - projectile molten rock - landed on him.

"It hit him on the shin and shattered everything there down on his leg," a spokeswoman for the county mayor said.

Lava spatters can weigh "as much a refrigerator", she told Reuters.

The Kilauea volcano on Hawaii's Big Island erupted at the beginning of May, and the situation for residents has steadily been worsening.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44187836

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 20, 2018 6:43 pm

Wael
@WaelAlRussi
56 min.
#Breaking
A mass grave was found today in the newly liberated area of Al Rastan #Homs Countryside
The victims were kidnapped previously from Al Zarah village and executed shortly before the terrorists left the area to #Idlib.
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next