Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia?

+9
Zambeezi
The Original Mind
Terviseks
boris
Pillar2
FoShizzle
Böhse Tante
khnum
KneelB4Zod!
13 posters

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

#1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Page 27 Empty Re: #1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia?

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:01 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Page 27 Empty Re: #1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia?

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:31 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:19 pm

MoA
Coronavirus - Its Time To Press Your Government To React Faster
https://www.moonofalabama.org/2020/02/coronavirus-its-time-to-press-your-government-to-react-faster.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:05 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:11 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
1m
#BREAKING Death toll from #coronavirus in #Italy rises to 34, with 1,700 confirmed cases

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:59 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:46 am

Would be convenient to wipe out the old and poor ...

#1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Page 27 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:54 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:48 am

COVID19 TESTING (X-Rays - otherwise you can't be sure.)
#1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Page 27 Ct-scan2
(this is where we are headed. It's what China is doing. what actually works. otherwise your false neg. error is MUCH higher.)

CT provides best diagnosis for COVID-19
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/02/200226151951.htm

Last edited by Zambeezi on Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:49 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:10 am

How this coronavirus kills its victims
http://archive.is/M3VrQ
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/how-this-coronavirus-kills-its-victims/ar-BB10zPTo

lungs
analysis of patients in China reported that severely ill patients suffered from symptoms like shortness of breath and low levels of oxygen in the blood.

Chest X-rays and CT scans of the lungs showed most of the organs covered in fluid.

Some of the severely ill were taking more than 30 breaths a minute — well above the normal rate of 12 to 20 breaths per minute.

kidneys
coronavirus also has the ability to latch on to, hijack and destroy cells of the kidneys

Respiratory failure - ventilator

Septic shock
is a body-wide response, in which the immune system is trying to attack the virus everywhere.
Unfortunately, the inflammation caused by the immune system damages human cells throughout the body.
"The inflammation that's all throughout the whole body starts a chain reaction that can destroy other organs and cause blood pressure to fall to dangerously low levels."

effect of age

Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
fatality rate of the patients in the study was
8% for those in their 70s
14.8% for patients 80 or older.

"The virus seems to be really benign in children," Yang said.
"That applies even to children under the age of 1, which is really odd.
Normally, children under the age of 1 are very susceptible to a lot of things."

Back to top Go down

Post by non-anon Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:51 am

Zambeezi wrote:

I guess the 3 children thrown in the same body bag in the video leaked from China were just unlucky...

non-anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:57 am

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
55s
Mohammad Mirmohammadi, #Iran's Expediency Council member, dies from #coronavirus

#1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Page 27 ESF5lJGW4AAfft2

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:32 am

The Umbrella
@wide_geo
·
6m
ok guys, i might need to jump back to covering the #coronavirus i think it's getting a little out of hand, Australian government is going to introduce new bill to detain the infected.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:59 pm

non-anon wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:

I guess the 3 children thrown in the same body bag in the video leaked from China were just unlucky...
good point non-anon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:05 pm

Coronavirus: Widespread transmission in UK 'highly likely'
http://bbc.com/news/uk-51700604
UK sees spike in infections as health minister admits coronavirus sweeping country is 'inevitable'
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/coronavirus-news-live-update-symptoms-cases-map-uk-china-deaths-a9367791.html

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:08 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
2m
#Erdogan warns 'millions of refugees' will move to #Turkey's border with #EU

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/erdogan-warns-millions-of-refugees-will-move-to-turkeys-border-with-eu/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:41 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:55 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:02 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:17 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:11 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:06 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:16 am

Global isolation and containment

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:53 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:58 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:01 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:37 am

Michael
@metermike003
·
2h
In Washington State there having been 6 deaths due to the #CoronaOutbreak . If the mortality rate is less then 3%. Why are there only 18 reported cases in that state? The reason is simple. It cost $3200 for each test. Who can afford that if you can't even afford insurance .

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:44 am

Reuters
@Reuters
·
1h
South Korea reports 600 new coronavirus cases, three more deaths https://reut.rs/2TijN0D

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:15 am

Apex
@Apex_WW
·
1h
#NEW: Japanese doctors say an asthma drug appears to be effective in reducing symptoms of #coronavirus patients who developed pneumonia.

#Japan #CoronaOutbreak

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20200303_20/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next