Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia?

+9
Zambeezi
The Original Mind
Terviseks
boris
Pillar2
FoShizzle
Böhse Tante
khnum
KneelB4Zod!
13 posters

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

#1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Page 24 Empty Re: #1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia?

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:06 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Page 24 Empty Re: #1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia?

Post by Zambeezi Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:55 pm

US plans clinical trial of Gilead coronavirus drug remdesivir
http://archive.is/7cTA9
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/25/us-plans-trial-of-gilead-coronavirus-drug-remdesivir.html
#1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Page 24 BB109vHq
biocontainment unit at Nebraska Medical Center-Omaha, Nebraska. The center is treating patients potentially exposed to a viral outbreak of the COVID-19 virus.

►The trial will be run by the University of Nebraska Medical Center along with the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, and will be conducted at up to 50 sites globally.

►The trial will test the medicine, called remdesivir, against placebo, according to the protocol, which was posted Friday.

►A World Health Organization doctor, Bruce Aylward, said Monday after a tour through China that Gilead’s medicine is the only one that appears to have promise against COVID-19

►The medicine was also used to treat the first U.S. patient with the novel coronavirus, according to a case study published last month in the New England Journal of Medicine.
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2001191

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:54 pm

Found here:
https://twitter.com/DogsareLoyal1s

I thought their temple is already built - on Wall Street.

Rolling Eyes pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:15 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
28m
URGENT: U.S. #CDC SAYS NOW IS THE TIME FOR BUSINESSES, HOSPITALS, COMMUNITIES AND SCHOOLS TO BEGIN PREPARING TO RESPOND TO #CORONAVIRUS

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
13m
URGENT: Summarization of #CDC-

• #Coronavirus a pandemic
• disruption to everyday life expected to be severe
• businesses and communities to start taking protective measures NOW
• community spread a question of WHEN, not IF.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:18 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

Found here:
https://twitter.com/DogsareLoyal1s

I thought their temple is already built - on Wall Street.

Rolling Eyes pirat

That is spot on and funny at once, thanks for my first laugh on this day #1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Page 24 4029985365 too bad those self-righteous parasites cannot hear you.

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:35 pm

*Walter Bloomberg
@DeItaOne
·
11m
ITALY HAS 322 CONFIRMED CORONAVIRUS CASES, 10 DEAD

It's about 100 more than this morning...

#1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Page 24 3700336097

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:10 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:11 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
3m
URGENT: Another death in #italy. Now at 11. #Treviso - #veneto #italy #coronavirus

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:13 pm

@Slovák

That is my badass humor. When I read such BS I instantly have such thoughts.

pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:44 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:@Slovák

That is my badass humor. When I read such BS I instantly have such thoughts.

pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat

keep them coming !

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:26 pm

Interesting in the news about Italy, they didn't show the empty shelves ...

Not that someone here in Germany starting to have some ideas. Methinks I should buy some rice and noodles tomorrow, you never gno.

Suspect pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:36 pm

save

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:41 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:44 pm

Zambeezi wrote:save

OK, I've stockpiled lots of calories under my skin.

#1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Page 24 313250988

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:20 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:14 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:14 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:52 am

Been 'researching' most of the day.

Guess what?
they should be handing this stuff out like candy. 4cents per 500mg pill.
but
they're
not.
(they've got 'other' plans. eeyup.)

#1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Page 24 Chloro11

#1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Page 24 Chloro12

#1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Page 24 Chloro10

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chloroquine
read bottom paragraph 'research' - footnotes 37-43

► http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2020-02/17/c_138792545.htm
► https://www.asbmb.org/asbmb-today/science/020620/could-an-old-malaria-drug-help-fight-the-new-coron
► http://www.ecns.cn/news/society/2020-01-30/detail-ifztewca0589338.shtml

He describes the mechanism of action pretty well...

It disperses throughout body tissue (including lungs)
it uses the quinine alkaloids to raise your cellular alkalinity throughout;
this raising of cell alkalinity then results in inhibiting/blocking the 'lysosomal process' the COVID19 virus REQUIRES to replicate/uses to insert itself into your RNA.

Want to do something good?
Tell your doctor you want some. Tell him/her you're feeling kinda malarial. ha.
Should be about $6.00 genaric prescription.
tell em Zam sent me for special discount.

**now that yer not petrified.... you can grab some popcorn and enjoy the show.
#1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Page 24 Giphy

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:01 am

Yonhap News Agency
@YonhapNews
·
59m
S. Korea reports 12th coronavirus death as total cases jump past 1,100

https://en.yna.co.kr/view/AEN20200226005500320

Well, our newswebs say it is growing slower and it's less lethal in Europe and the trend will continue. But, if my math is correct, then 11 dead in about 300 confirmed cases in Italy shows vissibly higher lethality than in Kore...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:17 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:21 am

Russian Market
@russian_market
·
37s
Hokkaido, with the most cases of the virus in Japan, reports its first death.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:46 am

Russian Market
@russian_market
·
7m
Italy reports first recovered from Coronavirus.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:46 am

The Spectator Index
@spectatorindex
·
3m
JUST IN: South Korea reports 284 new coronavirus cases today

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:56 am

Ragıp Soylu
@ragipsoylu
·
12m
Iranian President Rouhani says there will be no quarantine imposed on any city or place in the country, and the people should not care about the rumors.

Iranians seem to have totally lost their mind on #COVIDー19

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:15 am

CGTN
@CGTNOfficial
·
5h
The secretary of the deputy mayor of Daegu, South Korea, was diagnosed with #coronavirus on Tuesday, the day South Korean President Moon Jae-in attended a meeting with the deputy mayor.

The Blue House has advised meeting attendees and reporters to undergo quarantine at home.

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:31 am

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
11m
BREAKING: 357 cases of Coronavirus now in #Italy - 11 deaths. (#COVID2019 #COVID19 #covid19italy #coronavirus)

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:21 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
8m
URGENT: #ITALY REPORTS 374 CASES AND 12 DEATHS.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:39 pm

$$$ (any questions?)

Moderna vaccine against COVID-19
https://time.com/5790545/first-covid-19-vaccine/
developed in record time
it’s based on a relatively new genetic method that does not require growing huge amounts of virus.
Instead
vaccine is packed with mRNA, the genetic material that comes from DNA and makes proteins.
Moderna loads its vaccine with mRNA that codes for the right coronavirus proteins which then get injected into the body.
Immune cells in the lymph nodes can process that mRNA and start making the protein in just the right way
for other immune cells to recognize and mark them for destruction.

“mRNA is really like a software molecule in biology. So our vaccine is like the software program to the body, which then goes and makes the [viral] proteins that can generate an immune response.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:51 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:05 pm

Tourism business will get hit too.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next