Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia?

+9
Zambeezi
The Original Mind
Terviseks
boris
Pillar2
FoShizzle
Böhse Tante
khnum
KneelB4Zod!
13 posters

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

#1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Page 29 Empty Re: #1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia?

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:35 am

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Page 29 Empty Re: #1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia?

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:53 am

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
46m
#SouthKorea reports 39th #coronavirus death

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:02 am

#1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Page 29 Giphy_10

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:19 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:24 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:19 pm

It's their own fault, why travel to Israel.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:24 pm

Talos wrote:Italian coronavirus deaths jump to 148, cases climb to 3,858

WTF is going on in Italy

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:25 pm

Wonder what will happen to Eurodefender 2020.

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:18 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:19 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:06 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:20 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Talos wrote:Italian coronavirus deaths jump to 148, cases climb to 3,858

WTF is going on in Italy

Russian Market
@russian_market
·
4s
Italy reports 41 deaths over the last 24 hours http://20min.ch/ausland/news/story/15911058

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:34 pm

In the news they said the start of the new James Bond will be delayed, also that many cinemas like restaurants etc. have >50 % less revenue. There will be job losses too.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:04 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:14 am

That's what it might have been created for ...

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:17 am

Religious idiocy = religiocy = deadly.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:31 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:33 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:35 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:43 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:55 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:38 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:37 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:55 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:56 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:42 pm

How economic. And the climate? The environment?

Capitalism works - like a mad dog on acid.

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:29 pm

Sounds like "every year absolutely unexpected suddenly it's Christmas and we're too late in dealing with the challenges". 

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:47 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:11 pm

I think it's first confirmed case - 1 year old infected with Coronavirus, here, in Czech Republic:

https://www.novinky.cz/domaci/clanek/ministerstvo-potvrdilo-dalsi-pripad-koronaviru-mezi-nakazenymi-je-i-kojenec-40315860?seq_no=1&source=hp&dop_ab_variant=315440&dop_source_zone_name=novinky.sznhp.box&utm_source=www.seznam.cz&utm_medium=z-boxiku&utm_campaign=null

Till now it was known that children were not infected afaik. Also, Czech news wrote earlier today that virus mutated...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:22 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next