Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
Mr Badger
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
Talos
khnum
Zambeezi
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
13 posters

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Empty Re: #44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:04 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Empty Re: #44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:06 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:32 pm

They are advancing in North-East too? The last map I saw a bigger part was US occupied.

Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:41 pm

Rolling Eyes   pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:43 pm

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:44 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:46 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
daily spectator wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Fake Christians as evangelical zionists (Pence, Trump) are satanist offshoots. They directly support jihadist headchoppers or nazi death squads, only to gain more power and money. And, behind those idiots...
Ok, I get it - bashing Trump... probably deserved, I guess Soleimani spilled the glass for you, but not saying zilch about who created all this shit? Who messed up Middle East, Ukraine, Yugoslavia, North Africa? Who was pushing for war with Russia?
As far as I'm concerned, the enemy of my enemy is my friend and judging by the virulence and determination they attack Trump I still think that for now he is the better choice.
And don't tell me they are the same or that he is some sort of controlled opposition, because he's not.

I bash anybody. We all know who started the path (in meaning of publicly known figures). Bush, Celinton, Obama... But they have zero saying in ongoing eventsTrump is fully responsible for prolonging Syrian, Yemeni and Iraqi suffering. And Venezuelan. And Ukrainian, And Bolivian. And Cuban. And I can continue much longer. It's Trump who dropped America first motto, which means stopp wastin trillions of tax money on agressions, interventionism and occupation and bring the troops home. That's why he won. Because he was supported by people, who wanted to end this globalist bullshit. And he ultimatelly failed to deliver anything he promissed. He's Bibi's bitch, he's Salman's bitch and he's bitch of any special interest group enthroned behind his ostensible government. It's the same as it ever was, only he's much dumber. Any American should be ashamed that their president openly saying that the national army is nothing but a bunch of dirty mmercenaries available for the higher bid and the US economy became parasitic entity that lives from stolen wealth abroad. Because this is exactly what Trump publicly admitted.

You could elect a bag of potatoes as POTUS, the politics would remain the same. Meanwhile I give a shit on all this circus around elections in the "Western World", in Germany it's the same. We have one party with several different coloured wings. >95 % of their politics are the same, they differ in some unimportant cases.

No politician would be able to rule against big money, even not a billionaire.

Twisted Evil

Yup, since the Wall fell no democracy only oligarchy has been coming from the West. Money talks, nothing else. Look at the useless riots in France. In 1989 it took a few months to replace the TPTW to TPTB in my country ... too bad for us they have been CIA agents.
#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 1854299768

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:49 pm

I got lost on Turkish politics, on which side they are or if they even know it themselves. 

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:57 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

I got lost on Turkish politics, on which side they are or if they even know it themselves. 

Question

Abandoning own proxies in the region when geopolitical situation changes ... where did I read it first lol!

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:58 pm

@Slovak

"Yup, since the Wall fell no democracy only oligarchy has been coming from the West. Money talks, nothing else. Look at the useless riots in France. In 1989 it took a few months to replace the TPTW to TPTB in my country ... too bad for us they have been CIA agents."

And here the "Reunion" was a big sellout of eastern Germany. And as Germany not longer was needed as a "Window" against "Communism" with all the glitter they sold out the people of whole Germany too. In real the most wages were falling and prices went up like rockets. Many things in healthcare and others that were cheap 30 years ago are now expensive, especially for the old.

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:04 pm

Whole thread:

https://twitter.com/ynms79797979/status/1220714243852468224

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:06 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
daily spectator wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Fake Christians as evangelical zionists (Pence, Trump) are satanist offshoots. They directly support jihadist headchoppers or nazi death squads, only to gain more power and money. And, behind those idiots...
Ok, I get it - bashing Trump... probably deserved, I guess Soleimani spilled the glass for you, but not saying zilch about who created all this shit? Who messed up Middle East, Ukraine, Yugoslavia, North Africa? Who was pushing for war with Russia?
As far as I'm concerned, the enemy of my enemy is my friend and judging by the virulence and determination they attack Trump I still think that for now he is the better choice.
And don't tell me they are the same or that he is some sort of controlled opposition, because he's not.

I bash anybody. We all know who started the path (in meaning of publicly known figures). Bush, Celinton, Obama... But they have zero saying in ongoing eventsTrump is fully responsible for prolonging Syrian, Yemeni and Iraqi suffering. And Venezuelan. And Ukrainian, And Bolivian. And Cuban. And I can continue much longer. It's Trump who dropped America first motto, which means stopp wastin trillions of tax money on agressions, interventionism and occupation and bring the troops home. That's why he won. Because he was supported by people, who wanted to end this globalist bullshit. And he ultimatelly failed to deliver anything he promissed. He's Bibi's bitch, he's Salman's bitch and he's bitch of any special interest group enthroned behind his ostensible government. It's the same as it ever was, only he's much dumber. Any American should be ashamed that their president openly saying that the national army is nothing but a bunch of dirty mmercenaries available for the higher bid and the US economy became parasitic entity that lives from stolen wealth abroad. Because this is exactly what Trump publicly admitted.

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 2713748720

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:09 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:40 pm

In the end when hundreds million people rally they will tell you they are a few hundred. They even try to tell this one is against Iran - as occupants.

Assclowns.

clown pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:43 pm

Methinks this is important to know.

Exclamation

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:47 pm

Pentagon reveals 34 US troops suffered severe traumatic brain injuries in Iran's missile attack

It's getting stranger and stranger the US is definitely covering something up. I wonder if Iran used one of those air burst missiles that the Houthis have been using in Yemen which when explodes it blows up your insides.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:54 pm

I hope ther's hope to get him out of (any) prison asap.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:00 pm

Talos wrote:Pentagon reveals 34 US troops suffered severe traumatic brain injuries in Iran's missile attack

It's getting stranger and stranger the US is definitely covering something up. I wonder if Iran used one of those air burst missiles that the Houthis have been using in Yemen which when explodes it blows up your insides.

From zero to 11 to 34 ... how long until we hear the truth. 

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by E.Q. Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:15 pm

Mag 7 earthquake reported in Turkey. Reports say felt as far away as Syria, Iraq, and Lebanon.

Suspect

E.Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by E.Q. Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:16 pm

E.Q. wrote:Mag 7 earthquake reported in Turkey. Reports say felt as far away as Syria, Iraq, and Lebanon.

Suspect

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 EPEL2ZkWkAItAdA

E.Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:55 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by daily spectator Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:57 pm

E.Q. wrote:Mag 7 earthquake reported in Turkey. Reports say felt as far away as Syria, Iraq, and Lebanon.

Suspect

Remember some Mag 5 earthquake on the day of the Iranian strike?
https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/08/middleeast/iran-earthquakes-nuclear-plant-intl/index.html
https://www.volcanodiscovery.com/earthquakes/quake-info/2639315/M5-Wed-8-Jan-Southern-Iran.html

daily spectator

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:05 pm

Suspect

Magnitude Mw 6.8
Region EASTERN TURKEY
Date time 2020-01-24 17:55:14.2 UTC
Location 38.37 N ; 39.22 E
Depth 15 km

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=822667

I usually watch this a few times daily, the last days there was a big swarm in the western part. Nearly 200 witin 2 days.

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Map/zoom.php?key=104&typ=euro#2

I thought there would come one bigger in the west, but now it's in the eastern part.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:13 pm

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=822667#map

Here you can chose "contribution" map, but there are only a few in english.

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Testimonies/comments.php?id=822667

Testimonies in a list.

But usually we discuss this in the weather thread.

https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t23p540-the-weather-thread-hurricanes-storms-tsunamis-earthquakes-solar-storms-etc#64110

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by daily spectator Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:56 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
daily spectator wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

I'm positive you would have been much happier today with Hillary in charge and Soros policies at apex in Europe and around the world.
You are a smart person - you have an idea about what an US president can and cannot do, when he is supported and when he is undermined. The fact that the establishment hate him so much should mean something. Clown or not, he does not fit their agenda and that is the only positive thing that happened in the last 30 years.

daily spectator

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:18 pm

The only good thing about Trump is, that he openly trumpets loud out what the others tried to hide.

I heard of him since the 80s and always thought that he's an incredible dumb and arrogant asshole.

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 863744033

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:18 pm

I should make an account there too.

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 3077205713

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by aysee Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:23 pm

daily spectator wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
daily spectator wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

I'm positive you would have been much happier today with Hillary in charge and Soros policies at apex in Europe and around the world.
You are a smart person - you have an idea about what an US president can and cannot do, when he is supported and when he is undermined. The fact that the establishment hate him so much should mean something. Clown or not, he does not fit their agenda and that is the only positive thing that happened in the last 30 years.

In this case you're merely describing the elite's two party system. A system where one group has to appear in opposition to the other in order to persuade the common man that he has freedom of choice. When actually the only thing that is different between Trump and the rest is his outspoken style. But the important part, the substance, his policies are virtually the same, if not worse. He has not changed the course from those who came before him. The question is, are Trump supporters such as yourself honest enough or informed/aware enough to admit that?

aysee

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:26 pm

And now we have here that "Black Swan" coronavirus that might fly by or land ...

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by daily spectator Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:38 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:The only good thing about Trump is, that he openly trumpets loud out what the others tried to hide.

I heard of him since the 80s and always thought that he's an incredible dumb and arrogant asshole.

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 863744033
Dumb and arrogant I agree - at least in appearance - maybe not dumber than others though. Do you find Biden any smarter? How about Macron, Trudeau or the whole bunch of EU leaders - any smart ass you noticed in there? The whole world is getting dumber and dumber - it is a deliberate policy.
I am only saying that the US was a lost cause for the past 30 years at least and only caused turmoil, conflicts, wars and promoted corruption around the world.
I am sick of the bullshit they fed the masses with and I am taking anything over it - clown, dump, stupid, idiot - anything that attempts to put an end to fake politics, corruption, media control, killing of the little freedoms and privacy we had, envirocrap, neo-marxism, and so on.

In the same way, I despise Netanyahu but I support him for the sole reason that he is fighting the Soros-type interests in Israel and the world and because I know that the alternative won't be any better for the Middle East but it will mean the victory of the policies that were and are destroying Europe since at least 1990.

daily spectator

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next