Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
Mr Badger
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
Talos
khnum
Zambeezi
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
13 posters

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Empty Re: #44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:54 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Empty Re: #44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:04 am

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by here we go Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:45 am

Wow, in the UK it sounds like they are pissed. A campaign has started to have US personnel removed from the country after this evening Pompeo officially rejected the UK's request to extradite an American woman to UK to face charges for the death of a Brit. As I understand it this is the first time in the history of UK-US relations that an extradition has been rejected without any challenge being made in a court of law first. Fitting that it happened under arguably most criminal administration in US history.

here we go

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:54 am

IWN
@A7_Mirza
#Iraq
The people of #Baghdad came to the streets in the middle of the night and are welcoming people from other parts of Iraq who come to Baghdad for tomorrow million man anti-American demonstrations.

https://mobile.twitter.com/A7_Mirza/status/1220489254759026688

Tommorow is going to be chaos in Iraq will PMF use the demonstrations as cover to attack US bases and embassy?
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:55 am

Scott Greer
@ScottMGreer
·
48s
President Bernie toppled by military coup after he attempts to move the Israeli embassy back to Tel Aviv

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 2713748720 so much!

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:58 am

And in Afghanistan and in Iraq and in Libya and in Yemen and ...

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:06 am

Böhse Tante wrote:

Just imagine if inhumman, cowardly sanctions of the US regime would be removed! US government is directly, and solely, responsible for all the setbacks in Syrian/Iraqi recovery. Plus they have blood on their hands of all starving Venezuelans, Iranians, Yemenis...the list is endless. This reign of terror must be exposed at full and destroyed.

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 63862118

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:23 am

here we go wrote:Wow, in the UK it sounds like they are pissed. A campaign has started to have US personnel removed from the country after this evening Pompeo officially rejected the UK's request to extradite an American woman to UK to face charges for the death of a Brit. As I understand it this is the first time in the history of UK-US relations that an extradition has been rejected without any challenge being made in a court of law first. Fitting that it happened under arguably most criminal administration in US history.

That makes it simple then DO NOT GIVE ASSANGE TO THE USA

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:29 am

khnum wrote:
here we go wrote:Wow, in the UK it sounds like they are pissed. A campaign has started to have US personnel removed from the country after this evening Pompeo officially rejected the UK's request to extradite an American woman to UK to face charges for the death of a Brit. As I understand it this is the first time in the history of UK-US relations that an extradition has been rejected without any challenge being made in a court of law first. Fitting that it happened under arguably most criminal administration in US history.

That makes it simple then DO NOT GIVE ASSANGE TO THE USA

Assange should be under better protection than any degenrated royal fuckwit. Instead he's jailed for longer time than Baghdadi was in Abu Ghraib (counting in embassy detention).

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:30 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:36 am

Gore shit ahead...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:36 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

Just imagine if inhumman, cowardly sanctions of the US regime would be removed! US government is directly, and solely, responsible for all the setbacks in Syrian/Iraqi recovery. Plus they have blood on their hands of all starving Venezuelans, Iranians, Yemenis...the list is endless. This reign of terror must be exposed at full and destroyed.

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 63862118

What do you think why I write here. Because in Germany it's the only possibility to fight them. It's not the time for weapons here, it would be "contra productive". But as I wrote on GLP some years ago to the question "what would you do if Russia invades Germany?": I would try to kill as many GIs as possible. They weren't able to understand this. But as you can see in Syria, when the Russians come you can start to fight - together with them.

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:39 am

Burnt watercannons.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:44 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:54 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Honestly all these clowns think they are the Soprano's,btw David WURMSER is the latest Swamp appointee this guy brought you the 2003 Iraq war

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:56 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:00 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:00 am

Böhse Tante wrote:

WTAF? These people are so out of control.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:03 am

US and NATO troops out of everywhere!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:06 am

FoShizzle wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

But they already said they will kill Russian and Chinese Generals too. Perhaps soon of every country that doesen't fully obey.

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:09 am

FoShizzle wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

Just imagine Russia saying this about Pompeo or so.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:13 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:19 am

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 3185100234

FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:20 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

Just imagine Russia saying this about Pompeo or so.

This administration is such a nightmare.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:20 am

Böhse Tante wrote:US and NATO troops out of everywhere!

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 949160760
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:22 am

Whole Thread wit lots of info:

https://twitter.com/BenjaminNorton/status/1055561428973875201

So you can forget about nearly every "NGO"

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:23 am

Böhse Tante wrote:

This is all part of the true war against Christians,Nagasaki was the most populous Christian city in Japan,Christians were persecuted in Vietnam,of course Kosovo and now Syria Iraq,its no coincidence the US's highest award contains a pentagram

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:26 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:36 am

khnum wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

This is all part of the true war against Christians,Nagasaki was the most populous Christian city in Japan,Christians were persecuted in Vietnam,of course Kosovo and now Syria Iraq,its no coincidence the US's highest award contains a pentagram

Fake Christians as evangelical zionists (Pence, Trump) are satanist offshoots. They directly support jihadist headchoppers or nazi death squads, only to gain more power and money. And, behind those idiots...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:49 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
khnum wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

Fake Christians as evangelical zionists (Pence, Trump) are satanist offshoots. They directly support jihadist headchoppers or nazi death squads, only to gain more power and money. And, behind those idiots...

For an interesting lesson in civics look up unam sanctam and the Vatican trusts,yes those that cannot be named are important but they are
'by appointment',the City of London is still the financial power,Washington is these 2 military wing.If you've found higher up do tell.

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next