Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
Mr Badger
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
Talos
khnum
Zambeezi
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
13 posters

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Empty Re: #44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by aysee Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:41 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Holy shit that Chinese videos!

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 2713748720

aysee

Back to top Go down

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Empty Re: #44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:56 pm

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
2m
Venezuelan Airlines resume direct flights from Caracas to Damascus International Airport 🇻🇪I love you🇸🇾

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:08 pm

aysee wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Holy shit that Chinese videos!

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 2713748720

It looks really serious. Btw, here is dedictated topic if you missed:

https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t167-wuhan-novel-corona-virus-looming-pandemy-of-deadly-pnaumonia

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aysee Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:15 pm

How long til critics of Israel/US policy are accused of being on par with Nazis for not going along with the neocon warmongering?

aysee

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:25 pm

aysee wrote:

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Damned10#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Damned10#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Damned10
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:45 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:47 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:50 pm

aysee wrote:

How long til critics of Israel/US policy are accused of being on par with Nazis for not going along with the neocon warmongering?

What does he want to say, didn't hear that Nazi Germany was against Israel but the opposit.

Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:01 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:11 pm

clown

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:13 pm

Dunno who that is, but ...

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:13 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:21 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:01 pm

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
8m
Houti show- 15 min

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:08 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:12 pm

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
3m
The US Treasury: The sanctions target two people and six of them have links to Iran's National Oil Company

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:19 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:35 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:37 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

The'Nimr'Tiger
@Souria4Syrians
·
2m
#SaudiArabia: ALL flights to and from Jizan airport have been suspended

Some reports that Saudi air defense systems failed again...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:38 pm

Elijah J. Magnier
@ejmalrai
·
7m
Europe to avoid sanctions on Iran saying the country hasn’t taken fresh steps to escalate nuclear work in weeks https://wsj.com/articles/europe-to-avoid-triggering-sanctions-if-iran-limits-expansion-of-nuclear-work-11579797991 via
@WSJ

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:41 pm

SouthFront
@southfronteng
·
3m
In Video: Russian Pinpoint Airstrike Wiped Out Militants Headquarters In Western Aleppo

https://southfront.org/in-video-russian-pinpoint-airstrike-wiped-out-militants-headquarters-in-western-aleppo/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:04 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by what the Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:04 pm

lol!

Shame he undid all his good work by shaking hands with Netanyahu, though.

what the

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:05 pm

what the wrote:

lol!

Shame he undid all his good work by shaking hands with Netanyahu, though.

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:37 pm

France:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:38 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:19 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
30m
BREAKING URGENT: #IranVSAmerica -

Former #IRGC Brigadier, General Ahmad Vahidi:
"Trump is hiding this, but we are pretty sure that at least 70 #US forces were killed and 200 were injured due to the #Iran missile attack on Ain Assad"

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:15 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
27m
BREAKING URGENT: #Hashd Al-Sha'bi / #PMU's 45th Brigade commander has been killed.

That strange moment when Taliban commanders or Iranian supreme leader make more sense and are much more on point than anything the western, and especially US, representatives say or do regarding the issue...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:21 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:24 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next