Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#42 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+12
boris
Martial Rokossovsky
FoShizzle
Pillar2
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
shachalnur
Zambeezi
Talos
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
KneelB4Zod!
The Original Mind
16 posters

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

#42 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 Empty Re: #42 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:22 pm

WW3 Updates
@ww3updates
·
1m
It's not over yet.
Iran official TV: The entire arsenal of Iran is ready to fire and destroy the region and is on a hair-thin trigger alert for launch.

De-escalation phase will require build up of trust, something Trump can't take part in.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#42 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 Empty Re: #42 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by an0n Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:24 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:peaceful red
@sustinaanfordd
·
Jan 8
That US helicopters are taking away bodies tells you that americans died because they wouldn't even bother for Iraqi soldiers

no, these are just critically injured https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_hour_(medicine)

dead are left for identification and will be transported later

an0n

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:24 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Well, back to napping. Doesn't look like there will be something more in coming hours.

Sleep Sleep Sleep

Night night! Hopefully things will stay calm for a while.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:25 pm

Zambeezi wrote:15min ago
2044Eastern Update-- United States Department of Defense states there were zero United States casualties as a result from the Iranian ballistic missile strike on Ain Al Assad Airbase in Iraq.

(we'll see if this holds up...)
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
3s
Urgent Iraq
Iraqi sources: 32 American soldiers were killed and more than 60 were wounded

WW3 Updates
@ww3updates
·
Jan 8
RUMINT: US troops were on high alert when the attack happened and executed a perfect defensive measure that protected everyone's lives.

Tehran could very well have give a 'heads up' through back channels before strike.
It's common to give a 'few minutes warning' when circumstances warrant.
I think it was likely imo.
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:30 pm

Trump via Lindsay Graham of Fox News: There’s a new sheriff in town. Iran’s fate is in its hands. If Iran continues on this path, it won’t be in the oil business much longer.
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:32 pm

Watch for Israel to do something in Syria or Lebanon to kick start a war in the region.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:33 pm

The Original Mind
Trump via Lindsay Graham of Fox News: There’s a new sheriff in town. Iran’s fate is in its hands. If Iran continues on this path, it won’t be in the oil business much longer.

Neither will Saudi Arabia or UAE be in the oil business if anything happens to Iran's oil.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:37 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Danny Makki
@Dannymakkisyria
·
Jan 8
Breaking IRGC: " We warn allied countries of America that #Iran will respond if the U.S attacks Iran from its land".

OK, afaik many (most?) drone attacks are managed here in Germany. I hope the Iranians know that and that our assheads here shit their pants. It seems until now they think war is a computer game.

#42 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 2924852245

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:41 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:52 pm

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:54 pm

Nothing about those Hezbollah in Iraq rockets did they actually fire any afterall?
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:00 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:08 pm

Here is a good link for tracking military planes
https://global.adsbexchange.com/VirtualRadar/desktop.html

click on "Global radar view" and then on "Global Radar" then "desktop"

Last edited by boris on Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:09 pm

FoShizzle wrote:not getting sleep now, Anderson...hahah

Holy crap

I had several times with around 60 hrs no sleep, interesting if you start to see dwarfs run around.

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:16 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:I'm skeptic little bit but alleged footage of Iranian strike against US:

Swanky is usually correct.

Gone - like some others from your earlier posts.

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Pillar2 Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:21 pm

I mean WTF Trump just has been punched in face by Iran and embarassed and he tweets all is well hahhahahha
Pillar2
Pillar2

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:23 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Maggie Haberman
@maggieNYT
·
3m
POTUS is NOT giving an address tonight, per two sources.

He probably suffered heart attack...

No, he gets an intensive briefing what is allowed to say and what not.

It will be useless, but ...

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:28 pm

BNO News
@BNONews
BREAKING: Ukrainian passenger plane carrying 180 people Downed near Tehran - local media
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:29 pm

Suck it. Can't asleep tonight again.

🚨 Doge 🚨
@IntelDoge
·
31m
#US waiting until daylight to conduct full assessment of damage/casualties of earlier #Iran ballistic missile attack (
@ShimonPro
ht
@lookner
)

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:29 pm

Talos wrote:BNO News
@BNONews
BREAKING: Ukrainian passenger plane carrying 180 people Downed near Tehran - local media

#42 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 697712634

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:30 pm

zerohedge
@zerohedge
·
1m
BOEING 737 PASSENGER JET CRASHES IN IRAN AFTER TAKEOFF: ISNA

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:37 pm

#42 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 4029985365

Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:39 pm

LIVE Breaking News
@NewsBreaking
·
12m
BREAKING: Iranian media says the country’s supreme leader will be speaking shortly

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:40 pm

The Original Mind wrote:

10 km is the "default" depth that is put automatically. Nothing special. Learnt it in Louisport's Badarbunga thread. Iran has many EQs <5.0.
I gno that ...

Wink

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:42 pm

It looks like Hezbollah in Iraq never fired any missiles or rockets at the base. Also the US media keeps saying they will look at the damage/casulaties tommorow what are they hiding?
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:44 pm

Talos wrote:It looks like Hezbollah in Iraq never fired any missiles or rockets at the base. Also the US media keeps saying they will look at the damage/casulaties tommorow what are they hiding?

Those 30 killed...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:46 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:50 pm

Ibn Riad - ابن رياض
@IbnRiad
·
Jan 8
Iranian media confirm the destruction of a number of American planes at Ain al-Assad base.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:58 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:02 pm

emma
@bymyelf
·
12m
Ukraine International Flight 752, 180 on board.

Shocked

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next