Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+12
Talos
Mr Badger
Pillar2
boris
ShockJock
Humanity Blows
Böhse Tante
Nuke68
H10
Zambeezi
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
16 posters

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

#41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Empty Re: #41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:58 am

Pillar2 wrote:Orange retard tweeted American Flag.What a psychopath confused confused
Oil Jumps After U.S. Strike Kills Top Iranian Commander in Iraq
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-01-02/oil-set-for-first-weekly-decline-in-five-before-inventory-data

Trump posts American Flag on twitter after U.S. Airstrike kills top Iran Commander Qasem Soleimani
https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-trump-responds-to-u-s-military-killing-2-top-iranian-military-leaders-involved-in-terrorists

#41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Zz12
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

#41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Empty Re: #41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:01 am

boris wrote:

#41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 3574812250

Wot? That assheads talk about a "potential regional war". 

#41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 2924852245

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:02 am

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
55s
#Trump ordered assassination of Qassem #Soleimani: Pentagon https://aml.ink/hazFF #Iran

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:05 am

Sputnik
‏Verified account @SputnikInt
35m35 minutes ago
JUST IN: Iraqi Forces cordon off #Baghdad Green Zone, US embassy area - reports

Last edited by Zambeezi on Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:16 am; edited 3 times in total
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:05 am

That's 'murica. The land of beggars, gangsters and political thugs. Despitable shithole, living on behalf of the rest of the world.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:07 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:That's 'murica. The land of beggars, gangsters and political thugs. Despitable shithole, living on behalf of the rest of the world.

And I'm really sorry to my American friends who do not follow the suit of 'murican gangsterism.
I'm sure you can understand the point...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:08 am

#41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 2924852245

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:09 am

#41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 ENUzntQXYAAVYBr?format=jpg&name=900x900

#41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 4029985365

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:10 am

remember too that there is a big naval exercise on with Iran, China and Russia.
#41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 3574812250

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:10 am

#41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 ENU00svXYAABl8_?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:12 am

I'm hoping Iran just cuts out America and goes after Israel from Lebanon and Syria and see if America will go to war for Israel.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:14 am

boris wrote:remember too that there is a big naval exercise on with Iran, China and Russia.

Still going on?

bounce

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:19 am

I think Iran is going to hit somewhere totally unexpected most people think they will hit Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Israel or Saudi Arabia but I think they will hit US bases in Afghanistan, Jordan or Kuwait that are under defended
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:19 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
boris wrote:remember too that there is a big naval exercise on with Iran, China and Russia.

Still going on?

bounce

i think they are finished but i would guess the ships etc are still in the area.

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:20 am

btw..
neocons are hedging their 'bets' making SURE that the orange one OWNS this. specifically. his.

i'm sure trump (really,really) has NO CLUE whom he has murdered and what he has triggered.
not even the slightest idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:24 am

"Breaking Iran vows swift and brutal retaliation against US"
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:28 am

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:28 am

#41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Enuyuw10

Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:31 am

Talos wrote:"Breaking Iran vows swift and brutal retaliation against US"

i hope not, this is want the US wants them to do.
if Iran does anything they will be blamed for starting WW3.
They need to state they were fighting ISIS and the US attacked them again.

Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by H10 Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:35 am

boris wrote:

It is a tricky situation, if Iran does nothing, the US will keep killing people with total impunity... If Iran does something WW3 is set off.. there is no win situation for anyone on this
H10
H10

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:36 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:This gonna be interesting year, indeed...

indeed!!

#41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 2713748720 #41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 2713748720 #41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 2713748720

Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:39 am

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:43 am

Oh shit, here we go.

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:09 am

looks liks a more or less spontanious or planned action.

very difficult to plan soleimani ,very popular pmu and hezbollah leaders in two cars in the airport ,a day after the troubles in the embassy.

sounds too good to be true.

foto of hand with ring is over the top.

trump tweets a flag after 13 hours of silence,only statement from pentagon..

my guess:

-this action really messed up US presence in iraq and syria.

-Russia's and iran's position will improve short and middle term.

- i don't believe soleimani is dead,can't be that stupid to go there today,meet high peeps and take a drive in the airport.

- saudi's are shitting their pants.

- taqiyya is a persian shi'ite invention,and they have been very serious about it for centuries.

-chess is a persian invention.

-never discard israeli-iranian deals,they might be working together on stuff that is in both their interests.

big operation and i nwonder if this is under control.

strauss chaos theory is the favorite tactics of tptb when things become more complicated.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:16 am

"BREAKING : Iran's Supreme Leader says the US should expect hard retaliation after the killing of Qassem Soleimani "
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:24 am

3 days of mourning in Iran after that Iran will respond. The Shia militia will run riot in Iraq and Syria though starting from today.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:30 am

ELINT News
@ELINTNews
#BREAKING: Top Iraqi shia cleric Muqtada al-Sadr, leader of the Sadrist movement announces reactivation of anti-US ‘Mahdi Army’ to defend Iraq
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:08 am

"Breaking Lebanese Hezbollah, PMF, PIJ, Houthis and Iran all vow revenge against US.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Real_Mr_Anderson Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:58 am

H10 wrote:
boris wrote:

It is a tricky situation, if Iran does nothing, the US will keep killing people with total  impunity... If Iran does something WW3 is set off.. there is no win situation for anyone on this

On the contrary this was more of a direct message as opposed to killing just because they could, if Iran does nothing it would fracture any influence they had across the region it may also be now that they have to act more aggressively to assert their influence in order to maintain their standing they've gained over the past decade...

You're right with it's a no win for anyone (bar the bankers & elite) because ultimately the US will likely suffer casualties, no doubt 1000's of Iraqis/Syrians will be caught in the cross fire & that's only if its contained to the current theatre of Iraq/Syria then we have the civilian toll outside of the region should sleeper cells come into play...

It's a snowball, we will likely see a nuclear Iran emerge too
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
The_Real_Mr_Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:22 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next