Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - Ukraine - situation reports

+14
Terviseks
Humanity Blows
Talos
H10
ShockJock
Gavin
Nuke68
Mr Badger
rtloo
Libertine
Matjaz
Stand_Sure_Anderson
Duby
KneelB4Zod!
18 posters

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#1 - Ukraine - situation reports - Page 32 Empty Re: #1 - Ukraine - situation reports

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:59 pm

Ali Özkök
@Ozkok_
14 min.
Comedian Zelenskiy wins Ukrainian presidential race by landslide - exit poll. http://ow.ly/Zrzv30ouFf1

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#1 - Ukraine - situation reports - Page 32 Empty Re: #1 - Ukraine - situation reports

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:14 pm

Saakashvili was asked to return to Ukraine...

https://tvzvezda.ru/news/vstrane_i_mire/content/201904212348-7t7c.htm

#1 - Ukraine - situation reports - Page 32 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREXwjCwQLs5VqdZpZCLp5mcCG-8C18s4hcbdETwb6_XpGqIbxPFw

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:01 am

Medvedev hopes new Ukrainian administration values relations between Ukrainian, Russian peoples higher than politics
MEDVEDEV SAYS THERE IS CHANCE TO IMPROVE INTERACTION BETWEEN RUSSIA, UKRAINE UNDER ITS NEW LEADERSHIP, WISHES IT COMMON SENSE
Zelensky pledges to operate in Normandy format, to reset Minsk process
http://www.interfax.com/news.asp?y=2019&m=4&d=22&pg=2

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:49 pm

UOC on Poroshenko election failure: God treats authorities the way authorities treat the Church
Interfax

lol! the best comment on uki pres elections so far.

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:56 pm

Poroshenko asks int'l community to support Ukraine led by 'inexperienced president' on its way to EU, NATO
President Zelensky to face strong opposition - Poroshenko
http://www.interfax.com/news.asp?y=2019&m=4&d=22&pg=3

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:00 pm

Zelensky announces pending reshuffle of Ukrainian General Staff
Zelensky pledges to replace Ukrainian prosecutor general, other members of 'old team'
http://www.interfax.com/newsinf.asp?pg=3&id=898879

Zelensky says Poroshenko's appointment possible 'if public wishes so'
lol! lets hope the humor is not going to leave him.

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:02 pm

Slovák wrote:UOC on Poroshenko election failure: God treats authorities the way authorities treat the Church
Interfax

lol!  the best comment on uki pres elections so far.

#1 - Ukraine - situation reports - Page 32 1778904525

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:41 pm

Today I was at "Easter March" the first time in my life. Mostly people >50 yrs old.

Then I heard a man say "Throw out the US military". I talked to him, he (aroud 60 yrs old) said he was 25 yrs in the Bundeswehr mainly in officers rank. He told me how dumb and arrogant the US soldiers were. He knew a lot about Russian and Ukrainian history, that Crime was no occupation and about the behaviour of the US army after WW2 in Germany. He said, USA should be thrown out of every country, not only Germany.

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:05 pm

Zelensky launches Facebook poll on Rada's early dissolution
http://www.interfax.com/newsinf.asp?id=899120

Digital democracy arrived in Ukraine #1 - Ukraine - situation reports - Page 32 949160760

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:52 pm

Netanyahu congratulates Zelensky, invites him to Israel
Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:01 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:Today I was at "Easter March" the first time in my life. Mostly people >50 yrs old.

Then I heard a man say "Throw out the US military". I talked to him, he (aroud 60 yrs old) said he was 25 yrs in the Bundeswehr mainly in officers rank. He told me how dumb and arrogant the US soldiers were. He knew a lot about Russian and Ukrainian history, that Crime was no occupation and about the behaviour of the US army after WW2 in Germany. He said, USA should be thrown out of every country, not only Germany.

#1 - Ukraine - situation reports - Page 32 3070708466

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:19 pm

SouthFront‏ @southfronteng · 3 min.
Belarus Stops Oil Exports to Ukraine, Poland And the Baltics Less Than Week After Russian Ban Of Oil Exports To Ukraine http://dlvr.it/R3MCBr

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:27 pm

If this not a fake, then .........

https://imgprx.livejournal.net/47148bf9dd4d15e0226b8a47aa8a1301908f1636/zmgnX60azznDkLW4ZzAIUffoAdDoW4YpbUHVwdwmmKp4A8zay-c0d8SINqguf1IV

Cool

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:47 pm

https://ria.ru/20190423/1552954233.html

https://ukranews.com/ua/news/628149-ivan-aparshyn-zayavyv-shho-vsi-vynni-v-porushennyah-shhodo-zabezpechennya-zsu-budut-pokarani

https://www.ukrinform.ua/rubric-polytics/2686894-korupcia-zdaca-krimu-ta-vijna-na-donbasi-u-zekomandi-anonsuvali-posadki.html

Question Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:40 pm

They wanna get rid of Parubij:

https://www.rbc.ua/rus/news/rade-nachali-sbor-podpisey-otstavku-parubiya-1556032648.html

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:03 pm

https://www.obozrevatel.com/economics/pozhalovalis-na-davlenie-v-skandalnom-dele-privatbanka-sluchilsya-novyij-povorot.htm

"Импичмент для Порошенко: в скандальном деле ПриватБанка случился новый поворот

Судьи Окружного админсуда Киева, которые признали незаконной национализацию ПриватБанка, заявили о давлении на них со стороны властей.
Как сообщается на странице суда в Facebook, коллегия уже обратилась к председателю Высшего совета правосудия с заявлениями о вмешательстве в их деятельность, а также к руководству Генеральной прокуратуры Украины и Государственного бюро расследований. Судьи просят ВСП поднять вопрос об инициировании процедуры импичмента действующего президента Петра Порошенко."

https://gordonua.com/news/politics/sudi-kotorye-prinimali-reshenie-po-privatbanku-potrebovali-iniciirovat-proceduru-impichmenta-poroshenko-909689.html

"Судьи, которые принимали решение по "ПриватБанку", потребовали инициировать процедуру импичмента Порошенко

Коллегия судей Окружного административного суда Киева, которая выносила решения по делу о национализации "ПриватБанка", заявила о давлении со стороны президента Петра Порошенко, министра юстиции Павла Петренко и главы Нацбанка Якова Смолия и потребовала инициировать процедуру импичмента главы государства."

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:55 pm

Enrico Ivanov ☦‏ @Russ_Warrior · 12 min.
The #Ukraine is not a sovereign nation when #US and #UK diplomats are in a position to prevent the new president from talking with a foreign leader when they are not present.

#1 - Ukraine - situation reports - Page 32 D46mk3GWsAAxOCb

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke68 Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:52 pm

This is good news!
Margarita simonyan
27 mins ·
It is done !!! Just scream and cheer! If she were not pregnant, she would drink champagne right now. A bottle!

Putin signed a decree on Russian citizenship for the Donbass!

Only five years of walking around of many different people in cabinets, explanations, disturbances, violent texts and again a beat over the oak doors - and behold, reason, duty, honor and mercy won out.

Kowtow to those who fought at these doors, wrote these texts and publicly shared fair indignation.

Water wears away a stone. Heartlessness always loses in the long run.

Congratulations to the residents of the DNI and the LC! Exhale

And I wish strength and patience to all who fought and fights over this topic. We can not stop until the passports do not give all the Russians in general, and not only Donbas.
Nuke68
Nuke68

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:25 pm

Nuke68 wrote:This is good news!
Margarita simonyan
27 mins ·
It is done !!! Just scream and cheer! If she were not pregnant, she would drink champagne right now. A bottle!

Putin signed a decree on Russian citizenship for the Donbass!

Only five years of walking around of many different people in cabinets, explanations, disturbances, violent texts and again a beat over the oak doors - and behold, reason, duty, honor and mercy won out.

Kowtow to those who fought at these doors, wrote these texts and publicly shared fair indignation.

Water wears away a stone. Heartlessness always loses in the long run.

Congratulations to the residents of the DNI and the LC! Exhale

And I wish strength and patience to all who fought and fights over this topic. We can not stop until the passports do not give all the Russians in general, and not only Donbas.

Enrico Ivanov ☦‏ @Russ_Warrior · 38 sek.
Breaking! President #Putin signed a decree that simplifies the procedure to give the Russian passport to the citizens of #Donetsk and #Lugansk.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:23 pm

PUTIN: IF UKRAINIAN AUTHORITIES RESOLVE TO IMPLEMENT MINSK AGREEMENTS, WE WILL STAND READY TO NORMALIZE RELATIONS

12:44
PUTIN: UKRAINIAN ELECTION RESULTS MEAN COMPLETE FAILURE OF POROSHENKO'S POLICY

12:43
PUTIN ON LIBERALIZING NATURALIZATION PROCEDURE FOR DONBAS RESIDENTS: I AM FAR FROM PROVOKING ANYONE

12:43
PUTIN: WE ARE READY TO RESTORE RELATIONS WITH UKRAINE IN FULL AFTER PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION THERE, BUT WE CAN'T DO SO UNILATERALLY

12:41
PUTIN ON DECREE ON PASSPORTS FOR DONBAS RESIDENTS: NEITHER OUTGOING, NOR INCOMING LEADERSHIP IN KYIV PLANNING TO DECLARE AMNESTY, RECOGNIZE SPECIAL STATUS OF DPR-LPR

http://www.interfax.com/news.asp?y=2019&m=4&d=25&pg=3

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:31 pm

Zelensky vows to analyze law on Ukrainian language for its compliance with people's rights
Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:39 pm

Rada urges West to tighten sanctions after Russia's decision to simplify passport issuance for Donbas residents
Germany, France denounce Kremlin's decision to issue passports to Donbas residents - German Foreign Ministry

Moscow providing support to Donbas residents as they are de facto residents of Russia - Russian Foreign Ministry
Interfax

#1 - Ukraine - situation reports - Page 32 949160760

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:50 pm

Zelensky accuses Ukraine's CEC of attempting to stop him from dissolving Rada
Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:02 pm

Today I've read sth. about a prank call of fake Zelensky to Macron.

Question Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:11 pm

Ukraine suspends transit of Russian oil to Europe
http://www.interfax.com/newsinf.asp?pg=3&id=900058

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:19 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:Today I've read sth. about a prank call of fake Zelensky to Macron.

Question Question

Aye, we had it in the main news topic:

Anon wrote:Russian pranksters(Vovan and Lexus) posing as Ukraine president-elect Zelensky trick France's Macron

An official at the French presidency told Reuters that it would not comment on the video, saying it would neither confirm nor deny its authenticity.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-election-prank-macron-idUSKCN1S02AM

lol!

#1 - Ukraine - situation reports - Page 32 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:40 am

amin dada
@kambrone64
4 hod.
Denis Pushilin: The difficult period is behind us

http://www.donbass-insider.com/2019/04/26/denis-pushilin-the-difficult-period-is-behind-us/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:52 am

Ian56
@Ian56789
13 min.
The Saker: Zelensky Beat Poroshenko - What Will Happen Next In Crazy Ukraine?
http://www.unz.com/tsaker/zelenskii-beat-poroshenko-what-will-happen-next/ …

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:40 pm

Enrico Ivanov ☦
@Russ_Warrior
41 min.
Breaking! #Russia may offer a simplified procedure to get Russian citizenship to all Ukrainians – #Putin
https://on.rt.com/9t5k

Enrico Ivanov ☦
@Russ_Warrior
23 min.
‘If transit of Russian gas through #Ukraine stops, there will be no reverse’ – #Putin
Currently Kiev siphons Russian gas destined to Slovakia & Hungary, if both join Turkish Stream Ukraine will freeze to death.
Game over.
https://on.rt.com/9t5n

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:39 pm

It's possible to facilitate granting Russian citizenship to all Ukrainian citizens - Putin
Interfax

#1 - Ukraine - situation reports - Page 32 949160760

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next