Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
boris
Pillar2
Matjaz
Talos
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
11 posters

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 Empty Re: #38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Matjaz Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:45 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:This is exactly why I'm quite optimistic:

Give it one or two generations and there will be nothing left of the "western civilization"...

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 1619689188

Thank God the bitch is dying. Its game over man.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 Empty Re: #38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:55 pm

Ian56
@Ian56789
·
1m
Al-Baghdadi Killing: More Doubts Emerge.
The site of the house the Pentagon claims to have bombed, does not look like a Bomb Site!

It does not matter to the U.S. whether they killed Baghdadi or not, as long as a new name can be used as their next Bogeyman
https://ahtribune.com/world/north-africa-south-west-asia/syria-crisis/3650-al-baghdadi-killing.html

It looks like the whole complex was built in last 3 years...

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 Barisha_house_site_changes_2016-19_1df5f

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:04 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:19 pm

Ali Özkök
@Ozkok_A
·
2m
President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan arrived in Washington, D.C. to pay a working visit at the invitation of U.S. President Donald Trump.

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 EJM5XSkXkAYKmqd?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:27 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by an0n Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:42 pm

Martial Rokossovsky wrote:
 Wow what would the place look like to you if it were not 'fine' 

General Wesley Clark Wars Were Planned Seven Countries In Five Years
Originally published in March 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNt7s_Wed_4

Empire troops waving their flag on the Kremlin.  Just wow.  

and it was very close to that. frankly speaking empire almost had a road open to moscow. if empire would have conquered whole of Ukraine it would be 500 km from moscow. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M3_highway_(Russia)

daily march rate for military mechanized columns is from 300 to 350 km. that would be 2 days. of course, there would be some opposition and that type of things but if we take a look historically from axis invasion of the soviet union moscow would fall very quickly. terrain is not favourable for defence.  and there is no in depth defence. moscow is to close.

be very satisfied with situation that we are in. or, you can volunteer for SAA and LNR or DNR.

an0n

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:59 pm

Last edited by Zambeezi on Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Martial Rokossovsky Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:13 pm

an0n wrote:
 Wow what would the place look like to you if it were not 'fine' 

General Wesley Clark Wars Were Planned Seven Countries In Five Years
Originally published in March 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNt7s_Wed_4

Empire troops waving their flag on the Kremlin.  Just wow.  

and it was very close to that. frankly speaking empire almost had a road open to moscow. if empire would have conquered whole of Ukraine it would be 500 km from moscow. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M3_highway_(Russia)

daily march rate for military mechanized columns is from 300 to 350 km. that would be 2 days. of course, there would be some opposition and that type of things but if we take a look historically from axis invasion of the soviet union moscow would fall very quickly. terrain is not favourable for defence.  and there is no in depth defence. moscow is to close.

be very satisfied with situation that we are in. or, you can volunteer for SAA and LNR or DNR.
{{{ Let me say this, the situation can always be better. Of-course it would be outright disaster if all of Ukraine was under domination of Empire. It would have been much better if Empire was not able to subvert Ukraine in the first place, which is as you point out correctly so near to Moscow, and stage a coups removing the democratically elected leader of Ukraine who was internationally recognised as such, this also is true. Let me ask you this, considering that Ukraine has not abided by Minsk treaty ever, flagrantly violating it and the human rights of the citizens of Donbass, would it be so bad if RuF. destroyed the front line units who attack, maim, kill, ruin ethnic Russians in the DNR/LNR. I'm not saying to occupy all Ukraine, but certainly the destruction of forward deployed artillery and mortar positions could be accomplished. More and more Empire assets deployed around western borders of RuF., now included with threats against Kaliningrad Oblast. The Audacity of them. As for Syria, ok now RuF. has to stand between Turkey and Syria and Kurds ect, meanwhile Empire sits on valuable resources AND shortened their supply lines, reinforcing their positions, and even today I read that Lavrov states Empire is planning on 'Carving out semi-state in Syria' you think this won't happen? Is this a good position to be in? As for me 'volunteering for SAA and militias of Donbass, well... The SAA is not allowed to respond to Israeli attacks which have occurred hundreds of times, and the Donbass militias, God bless them, are told not to shoot back, hardly equitable. If playing a football match and you are never allowed to go past midfield, how do you win, when the other side does go past midfield?

Martial Rokossovsky

Back to top Go down

Post by an0n Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:13 am

{{{  Let me say this, the situation can always be better.  Of-course it would be outright disaster if all of Ukraine was under domination of Empire.  It would have been much better if Empire was not able to subvert Ukraine in the first place, which is as you point out correctly so near to Moscow, and stage a coups removing the democratically elected leader of Ukraine who was internationally recognised as such, this also is true.  Let me ask you this, considering that Ukraine has not abided by Minsk treaty ever, flagrantly violating it and the human rights of the citizens of Donbass, would it be so bad if RuF. destroyed the front line units who attack, maim, kill, ruin ethnic Russians in the DNR/LNR.  I'm not saying to occupy all Ukraine, but certainly the destruction of forward deployed artillery and mortar positions could be accomplished.  More and more Empire assets deployed around western borders of RuF., now included with threats against Kaliningrad Oblast.  The Audacity of them.  As for Syria, ok now RuF. has  to stand between Turkey and Syria and Kurds ect, meanwhile Empire sits on valuable resources AND shortened their supply lines, reinforcing their positions, and even today I read that Lavrov states Empire is planning on 'Carving out semi-state in Syria' you think this won't happen?  Is this a good position to be in?  As for me 'volunteering for SAA and militias of Donbass, well... The SAA is not allowed to respond to Israeli attacks which have occurred hundreds of times, and the Donbass militias, God bless them, are told not to shoot back, hardly equitable.  If playing a football match and you are never allowed to go past midfield, how do you win, when the other side does go past midfield?    

and what do you think would be best course of action from this moment forward ?

i guess you are from russia. i also think that you are aware that putin is continuing his good relations with israel and jews in russia. i also guess that you understand that jews are (at least) a big part of driving force behind empire. and putin is purposely avoiding any conflict with jews and israel. and we can not say putin is not aware that jews are part (driving force) behind empire. why do you think that is ?

an0n

Back to top Go down

Post by Martial Rokossovsky Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:46 am

an0n wrote:
{{{  Let me say this, the situation can always be better.  Of-course it would be outright disaster if all of Ukraine was under domination of Empire.  It would have been much better if Empire was not able to subvert Ukraine in the first place, which is as you point out correctly so near to Moscow, and stage a coups removing the democratically elected leader of Ukraine who was internationally recognised as such, this also is true.  Let me ask you this, considering that Ukraine has not abided by Minsk treaty ever, flagrantly violating it and the human rights of the citizens of Donbass, would it be so bad if RuF. destroyed the front line units who attack, maim, kill, ruin ethnic Russians in the DNR/LNR.  I'm not saying to occupy all Ukraine, but certainly the destruction of forward deployed artillery and mortar positions could be accomplished.  More and more Empire assets deployed around western borders of RuF., now included with threats against Kaliningrad Oblast.  The Audacity of them.  As for Syria, ok now RuF. has  to stand between Turkey and Syria and Kurds ect, meanwhile Empire sits on valuable resources AND shortened their supply lines, reinforcing their positions, and even today I read that Lavrov states Empire is planning on 'Carving out semi-state in Syria' you think this won't happen?  Is this a good position to be in?  As for me 'volunteering for SAA and militias of Donbass, well... The SAA is not allowed to respond to Israeli attacks which have occurred hundreds of times, and the Donbass militias, God bless them, are told not to shoot back, hardly equitable.  If playing a football match and you are never allowed to go past midfield, how do you win, when the other side does go past midfield?    

and what do you think would be best course of action from this moment forward ?

i guess you are from russia. i also think that you are aware that putin is continuing his good relations with israel and jews in russia. i also guess that you understand that jews are (at least) a big part of driving force behind empire. and putin is purposely avoiding any conflict with jews and israel. and we can not say putin is not aware that jews are part (driving force) behind empire. why do you think that is ?
{{{ I can not find fault in your assessment; however, I must say it is not 'Jews' per se, but rather  fanatical zionists, these ones are  the issue.  Tragically  Putin is conflicted in this regard, though he need not be, he is.  It is certainly beyond doubt that Zionist interests motivate Empire foreign policy decision making apparatus, for example just look at the domonisation campaign run against Corbyn in UK out of fear that he won't be total running dog for Israeli interests.  Look I understand need for RuF. to proceed with patience and prudence as the resources are severely limited as compared to Empires no question there; however, there are areas in which RuF. AND ALLIES can move nimbly and effectively, examples Crimea, a brilliant stroke, Syria, a move that caught the Empire flat footed, but both moves then became stagnated, and Empire got back on it's feet and regrouped.  Once initiative is taken, there must be FOLLOW THROUGH. Empire will win if RuF. will only do minimum and fix in position, Empire has ability to work around a fixed position.  RuF and allies must be nimble, fluid, and ... bold. Talos was correct when he posted her, 'RuF. and Syria better move quick before Empire changes it's mind" this regarding Orange Idiot's decision to pull out; now look, there was a chance when the Empire turned it's flank in confusion for RuF. to land airborne forces at key oil infrastructure facilities in Eastern Syria for those  few days, THAT would have been a bold move but that moment came and went.  These are the moments which must be exploited when they come.   Empire always probes and watches reaction, example, Hong Kong, a supremely integral part of China, and look what happens... street hooligans set fire to pro Chinese citizens, total lawlessness in streets, and the Chinese government is paralyzed.   I tell you why... too many in Chinese government enjoy lavish lifestyles which neo western liberal economic systems have provided  them, even though those systems are based on pure fraud and disadvantage labor.  You ask for a solution, well I give you my opinion here, ... RuF. and allies MUST STAND TOGETHER. In Syria, RuF. has international law on it's side there they must make a firm stand, Lavrov and Shoigu say actions of empire are unacceptable, well if that
is the mark, then enforce it... Otherwise a pseudo state will be carved out in Eastern Syria, and then fully reinforced with hostile elements forever ruining the chance of a united Syria.  The plans of those made for Gen  Clark as you pointed out, they have not changed, only the means by which to carry them out.  The Zionist entity must feel the heat of Russia, and fear RuF. They only understand strength and fear, simple as that.  If there are to be dog fights over skies in middle east, then that has to be, I add I hope that never happens and that reason shall prevail, but unanswered aggression only breeds more aggression.  History repeatedly tells us that.  Russia can not afford to get in useless quagmire between Turkey and Syria, Erdogan if he senses weakness you can bet your last monies that he will attempt to exploit it.  Syria needs to be whole and viable.

Martial Rokossovsky

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:06 am

Meet Bolivia's Guaido: Opposition politician Jeanine Anez on Tuesday declared herself Bolivia's interim president after the resignation of Evo Morales.

https://www.dw.com/en/bolivia-senator-jeanine-anez-declares-herself-interim-president/a-51218963

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by an0n Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:38 am

Talos was correct when he posted her, 'RuF. and Syria better move quick before Empire changes it's mind" this regarding Orange Idiot's decision to pull out; now look, there was a chance when the Empire turned it's flank in confusion for RuF. to land airborne forces at key oil infrastructure facilities in Eastern Syria for those  few days, THAT would have been a bold move but that moment came and went.  These are the moments which must be exploited when they come.  

that moment came and went, you are correct in that. it was not exploited in fullest. only person who could take advantage of that situation was putin as commander in chief of russian forces. he decision was not to pursue that option. it was his call...

Martial Rokossovsky wrote: RuF. and allies MUST STAND TOGETHER. In Syria, RuF. has international law on it's side there they must make a firm stand, Lavrov and Shoigu say actions of empire are unacceptable, well if that
is the mark, then enforce it... Otherwise a pseudo state will be carved out in Eastern Syria, and then fully reinforced with hostile elements forever ruining the chance of a united Syria.

i think you are making mistake here. RuF has allies (for example state of syria) but there are other entities in the game who are not allies with RuF but share similar interests. for example iran

The plans of those made for Gen  Clark as you pointed out, they have not changed, only the means by which to carry them out.  The Zionist entity must feel the heat of Russia, and fear RuF. They only understand strength and fear, simple as that.

yes, but RuF is in very good relations with Zionist entity. are they not ?

I think you are not rationally looking into politics of putin (and RuF). i do not think they have any intention to get into war with Zionist entity (israel). i would say that opposite is true. they are avoiding any kind of confrontation at this moment. Putin is the person who is shaping politics of RuF at the moment. he never wanted to confront Zionist entity (globalist / empire) in a war. he was always trying to settle things in ways that is beneficial to RuF and empire (not world as a whole). his (RuF) confrontation started when putin understood that he will be disposed off similarly as gaddafi when he is not going to be needed any more. but he sitll wants to make deals with empire. he is not fighting empire, he is just trying to survive.

You are looking for somebody to take empire down, that person is not putin (RuF). at least that is my understanding of situation.

an0n

Back to top Go down

Post by Martial Rokossovsky Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:09 am

an0n wrote:
Talos was correct when he posted her, 'RuF. and Syria better move quick before Empire changes it's mind" this regarding Orange Idiot's decision to pull out; now look, there was a chance when the Empire turned it's flank in confusion for RuF. to land airborne forces at key oil infrastructure facilities in Eastern Syria for those  few days, THAT would have been a bold move but that moment came and went.  These are the moments which must be exploited when they come.  

that moment came and went, you are correct in that. it was not exploited in fullest. only person who could take advantage of that situation was putin as commander in chief of russian forces. he decision was not to pursue that option. it was his call...

Martial Rokossovsky wrote: RuF. and allies MUST STAND TOGETHER. In Syria, RuF. has international law on it's side there they must make a firm stand, Lavrov and Shoigu say actions of empire are unacceptable, well if that
is the mark, then enforce it... Otherwise a pseudo state will be carved out in Eastern Syria, and then fully reinforced with hostile elements forever ruining the chance of a united Syria.

i think you are making mistake here. RuF has allies (for example state of syria) but there are other entities in the game who are not allies with RuF but share similar interests. for example iran }}} With respect to your analysis of the motivations of Putin, I agree. A bigger question is then raised isn't it, are Putin's own political considerations regarding the management of RuF. policy dealing with an incredibly belligerent and aggressive empire compatible with the the continued political and economic viability of the RuF.? While Putin seeks a form of detante with The Empire, is the reverse true, i.e. does The Empire seek a detante with The RuF. ? I would posit that in light of it's policies of naked aggression, wars, coups, sanctions, that it does not, but rather it seeks in it's own words, 'full spectrum dominance'. As for Russia having other nations who share similar interests, I hope it does, because unless a united front is present, they will all go down, one, by one. Detante can only be achieved if there is a mutual respect for one another. The Empire views all other countries, except Zionist Entity, as either enemies or competitors and seeks to undermine and destabilise all. In their extreme hubris they are capable of utter madness, only nemesis will bring them in line, from wherever that comes. I seek multilateral balance, multi polarity to ensure balance, yes.

The plans of those made for Gen  Clark as you pointed out, they have not changed, only the means by which to carry them out.  The Zionist entity must feel the heat of Russia, and fear RuF. They only understand strength and fear, simple as that.

yes, but RuF is in very good relations with Zionist entity. are they not ?

I think you are not rationally looking into politics of putin (and RuF). i do not think they have any intention to get into war with Zionist entity (israel). i would say that opposite is true. they are avoiding any kind of confrontation at this moment. Putin is the person who is shaping politics of RuF at the moment. he never wanted to confront Zionist entity (globalist / empire) in a war. he was always trying to settle things in ways that is beneficial to RuF and empire (not world as a whole). his (RuF) confrontation started when putin understood that he will be disposed off similarly as gaddafi when he is not going to be needed any more. but he sitll wants to make deals with empire. he is not fighting empire, he is just trying to survive.

You are looking for somebody to take empire down, that person is not putin (RuF). at least that is my understanding of situation.

Martial Rokossovsky

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:33 am

@Martial Rokossovsky

Could you please make your texts more readable, e.g. with paragraphs, and make it clear which one is a quotation? So it's very confusing.

Thank you.

Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by an0n Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:47 am

With respect to your analysis of the motivations of Putin, I agree.  A bigger question is then raised isn't it, are Putin's own political considerations regarding the management of RuF. policy dealing with an incredibly belligerent and aggressive empire compatible with the the  continued political and economic viability of the RuF.?

for now things are going in putins favour. but while reason fro that was russian adaptability to new situations there was a considerable amount of luck. for example, introduction of sanctions to russia only busted domestic manufacturing. domestic manufacturing wasn’t boosted by putin polices but rather by need. it is a big question what will happen if empire makes a decision that would really had bad consequences for russia (as a whole)

While Putin seeks a form of detante with The Empire, is the reverse true, i.e. does The Empire seek a detante with The RuF. ?  I would posit that in light of it's policies of naked aggression, wars, coups, sanctions, that it does not, but rather it seeks in it's own words, 'full spectrum dominance'.  

it is obviouse that empire has it eyes on russian teritory. it is nothing personal, it is pure bussnies. and it is not something new, empire did try a couple of times in history already. lenin for example made a pretty good effort. financed by wall street http://www.wildboar.net/multilingual/easterneuropean/russian/literature/articles/whofinanced/whofinancedleninandtrotsky.html

As for Russia having other nations who share similar interests, I hope it does, because unless a united front is present, they will all go down, one, by one.  Detante can only be achieved if there is a mutual respect for one another.  The Empire views all other countries, except Zionist Entity, as either enemies or competitors and seeks to undermine and destabilise all.  In their extreme hubris they are capable of utter madness, only nemesis will bring them in line, from wherever that comes.  I  seek multilateral balance, multi polarity to ensure balance, yes.
most of the country’s who do not want to be slaves to empire share similar interest. problem arises in a fact that russia (putin) is trying to create his own empire and cooperate with Zionist Entity empire. and Zionist Entity will not stop until it controls whole world. which puts putin in a peculiar position. putin needs cooperation with country’s that are against Zionist Entity but he also do not want to destroy Zionist Entity. if he trys to destroy Zionist Entity he can not cooperate with them and he has to deal with aftermath (he will not get his empire). if he destroys opposition to Zionist Entity he will also be destroyed. putin will have to take a side at some moment.

and time is running out because opposition to Zionist Entity is getting stronger and stronger and Zionist Entity is becoming weaker and weaker. he will have to choose a side. damned if he does, and damned if he don't

an0n

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:47 am

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
7m
#BREAKING A Palestinian killed in Israel strikes in #Gaza. His identity is unclear yet

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:53 am

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
9m
Islamic Jihad vows powerful response to #Israel after #Gaza, #Damascus attacks https://aml.ink/K1YBT #PIJ #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:40 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:42 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:22 am

Get the popcorn ready, Israeli troops massing on Gaza border.
LIVE FEED
http://www.reuters.tv/l/PZkS/2019/11/13/israeli-forces-take-positions-along-the-israel-gaza-border

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:19 pm

KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:01 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:09 pm

First they came.... For Asian Countries and Latin America's, the they came for Afghan's Minerals and Opium, Then Iraq's Oil, Then Libya's Gold Dinar and Oil, then they came for Syria's Oil, Now they come for Bolivia's Lithium, Venezuela's Oil and then ??
The US has 800 overseas military bases. Russia has 9. China has 5. Iran has 4. North Korea has zero. Venezuela has zero. Who’s the biggest threat to world peace again?
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:26 pm

What a bitch!

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 2924852245 #38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 2924852245

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:33 pm

The Salar de Uyuni is one of the peculiar marvels of the natural world.
It is the largest salt flats in the world, extending across an area of 10,582 square kilometres
and situated at an altitude of 3,656 meters, in southwestern Bolivia's Potosi and Oruro departments.
https://www.ststworld.com/salar-de-uyuni-the-incredible-salt-flats-of-bolivia/
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:46 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
What a bitch!
#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 2924852245 #38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 2924852245
alien

could be a twilight zone of bitches on the horizon. Twisted Evil

Last edited by Zambeezi on Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:52 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:54 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:03 pm

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:15 pm

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next