Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#37 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
Matjaz
Pillar2
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
boris
KneelB4Zod!
Talos
12 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

#37 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Empty Re: #37 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:57 pm

@Suriyak
@Suriyakmaps
·
4m
#Hasakah: #SDF recaptured Jamiliyah, Mulla Salmah & Dawudiyah villages from #NSA/#TSK
#PeaceSpringOperation
Current Map:
[ https://google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1liqnO9iSvshTLwgPB3q9sJTgfUI&ll=36.75977431184741%2C40.22259137378569&z=12 ]

#37 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 EIY42tAXsAEBKJ0?format=jpg&name=900x900

Syrian_MC
@Syrian_MC
·
6m
#SAA began to deploy modern toys in the north.

#37 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Nicols10

Hama:

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
8m
Syrian Army's 1st Division arrives in northwest #Hama for next offensive https://aml.ink/Vz00W #Syria

Latakia:

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
3m
Exclusive
81 bodies of terrorists on the front of Lattakia countryside

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#37 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Empty Re: #37 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:01 pm

H.K 🇸🇾
@Ibra_Joudeh
·
1m
Iran, Syria sign deal on electricity cooperation http://dlvr.it/RHVVDl #Iran #Syria

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:06 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:"The Israeli army shoots a Palestinian youth after they let him go at the Hizma checkpoint near Jerusalem"

#37 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 2924852245

Tweet and pic are gone.

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:20 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:I'm so fucking angry about the US foreign policy I'm afraid some of my US friends may be offended by my comments here or on Twitter. Yeah, I call US parasite and thief state. Sort it out for yourself. What the orange motherfucker is doing is never seen before Al Capone style bullshittery. And, deeply in my heart, I hope the US bases occupying Syrian oil resources, will be burned down in one decisive cruise missile strike. Faggots starving Syrians do not desrve nothing better. Put on your red high heels, cocksuckers!

I see it the same way, perhaps I would not express myself so decently ...

But also the dirtbags from Germany and from some neighbouring countries. Here they run hot because of new laws against "Hate Speech", which only serve to shut the mouth of critics.

Assholes is too harmless, they are the worst criminals and mass murderers.

#37 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 2924852245

#37 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 63862118
#37 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 1191238718

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:50 am

“When and if fascism comes to America it will not be labeled ‘made in Germany’; it will not be marked with a swastika; it will not even be called fascism; it will be called, of course, ‘Americanism'” – An uncredited New York Times reporter covering Halford E. Luccock in an article published September 12, 1938.#37 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Fascism

I feel the rage you express also Zod... it is a marker of a sentient and moral mind.
this old article I post expresses well the false patriotism and bizarre twists of reason or 'religion'
that would try an 'justify' any such acts as thievery or murder and call it 'good'. spit.
It is of a dark, dark beast. eeyup.
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:00 am

Iran strikes initial deal to rebuild Syrian power grid
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran-syria-electricity/iran-strikes-initial-deal-to-rebuild-syrian-power-grid-idUSKBN1XC07G

Smugglers are reportedly cutting holes in Trump’s newly constructed border wall with saws and power tools
https://www.businessinsider.com/smugglers-sawing-through-trumps-new-border-wall-2019-11
#37 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 1619689188

"Shooting for amusement": Border fighters released a Palestinian and shoot him with a sponge bullet (translation in comments)
https://13news.co.il/item/news/domestic/crime-law/magav-shooting-924547/

The television station of Lebanon's powerful Shiite movement Hezbollah protested Saturday that most of its Twitter accounts had been suspended. Al-Manar accused the US-based social media platform of giving in to "political pressures"
https://www.france24.com/en/20191102-hezbollah-tv-channel-says-twitter-accounts-suspended

Jewish families will leave the UK if Jeremy Corbyn wins general election, Tory chair James Cleverly says
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2019/11/02/jewish-families-will-leave-uk-jeremy-corbyn-wins-general-election/
#37 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Ezgif-52

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:16 am

‘I like oil!’ Trump reaffirms predatory intentions in Syria as Assad calls him ‘the best’ US president for his honesty
https://www.rt.com/news/472492-best-president-trump-loves-oil/

Donald Trump is not trying to hide Washington’s true policies and intentions behind doublespeak about freedom and democracy – and that makes him “the best American President,” Syrian President Bashar Assad said.

“We’ve stayed back and kept the oil,” Trump reiterated on Friday, reaffirming the main US interest in Syria and making clear that all less immediately lucrative endeavors like keeping peace and reconstructing the devastated country should be taken care of by someone else. “Other people can patrol the border of Syria... let them – they’ve been fighting for a thousand years.”

I like oil! We're keeping the oil!

Trump’s remarkably blunt approach was commended by Syria’s Assad, who noted in a recent interview that Nobel Peace Prize laureate presidents always pose as the “defenders of human rights and noble and unique American values,” rather than “criminals who represent the interests of American lobbies.”

"He is the best American President, not because his policies are good, but because he is the most transparent president… What can be better than an honest enemy?"

According to Russia’s estimates, each month the US smuggles crude worth $30 million out of Syria – not only in violation of international law but, ironically, also in breach of its own unilateral sanctions against the war-ravaged state.

========

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:48 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:44 am

U.S.' Indo-Pacific initiative threatens ASEAN's positions - Russian PM Medvedev
Russia-ASEAN naval exercises would help enhance security in region - Russian PM Medvedev
Russia in talks with several ASEAN countries on building nuclear science centers - Medvedev
Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:01 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:"The Israeli army shoots a Palestinian youth after they let him go at the Hizma checkpoint near Jerusalem"

Tweet and pic are gone.

Rolling Eyes

Here it is:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:28 am

even simple tuk-tuk driver has more honesty than the orange thief.

#37 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 949160760
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:38 am

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
25m
#BREAKING At least four people injured after knife attack at Hong Kong mall: BBC

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:41 am

Joint Russian/Turkish patrols in the safe zone:

NORTH PRESS AGENCY - ENGLISH
@NPA_English
·
38m
#Breaking

Special sources to North-Press:
Russian-Turkish negotiations focus on withdrawal of Turkey's backed armed for a distance of 4km away from M4
As these militants cutting the road from the vicinity of Tal Tamr till Kantari, northern Raqqa

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:14 am

*GRAPHIC*

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:15 am

Russian Market
@russian_market
·
4m
Trump urgently pushes the approvals for Huawei licenses.

- What happened? Suddenly Trump is blinking and ready to forgive China everything. Is impeachment a real threat?

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:37 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Russian Market
@russian_market
·
4m
Trump urgently pushes the approvals for Huawei licenses.

- What happened? Suddenly Trump is blinking and ready to forgive China everything. Is impeachment a real threat?

Trump blames mass uprising in Chile on “foreign efforts”
https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2019/11/01/chil-n01.html

El Salvador expels Maduro's Venezuela diplomats
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-50279917

For donald it's all about the 'election' now (like was said here a few pages back.)
The impulse to 'leave' Syria and 'abandon' the kurds (and the oil) was completely donald (alone) with
a 'live twitter' account and a mad hatter brain calculating and weighing out the benefits to HIMSELF PERSONALLY
like a simple street thug angling to 'defeat' the looming impeachment threat.
He figured he could gather more VOTES from the anti-war crowd while losing none from the warhawks/hard right.
Lindsey Graham led the knee jerk reaction. But,
Later...
The 'decision' to 'keep the oil' was greased and inserted up the orange anus knowing he'd claim it as his own. He did.

and my point is still: it's all about the 'election' from here on out.
exactly like this:

Donald doesn't (really) care about ANYONE other than donald.
Here (again)... he is using the truly damaged soy/corn Iowa farmers/trade war victims
to now stage and host the 'All about Donald' 'make nice' event with all eyes on the primaries
and Iowa as being the earliest and some say most important bell weather for voter opinion polls.
So he's using 'Xi' to help him also.
See what's in play?
Xi must 'choose'.

This is total thug chess.
meanwhile 'impulsive' donald tosses a 'bone' (huawei) at Xi.
pig
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:45 am

Sputnik
@SputnikInt
·
1h
URGENT: New explosion reported in Mali, at least two servicemen killed https://sptnkne.ws/ApFz

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:48 am

#37 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 EIdEiHLWwAQX_5o?format=png&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:54 am

Enrico Ivanov ☦
@Russ_Warrior
·
1h
#Russia Says Already Too Late to Replace New #START Before Expiration.
#Trump has now blown up the entire architecture of nuclear arms control treaties.

https://www.checkpointasia.net/hello-nuclear-arms-race-russia-says-already-too-late-to-replace-new-start-before-expiration/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=socialnetwork

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:57 am

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
34m
A sniper pair of soldiers from the Russian Ministry of Defense in Syria

#37 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 EIdENcPWwAEtrrI?format=jpg&name=900x900

Daraa:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:42 am

Live from Beirut
http://www.reuters.tv/l/PZiM/2019/11/03/protesters-gather-in-beirut

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:14 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:15 am

The Real US Mission in Syria

https://www.davidicke.com/article/558068/real-us-mission-syria

#37 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 EIdckmjXsAAWTPF?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:29 am

Lindsey Snell
@LindseySnell
·
3h
Russian flag replaced the US flag at this base in Ain Issa.

#37 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 EIcvc3uX0AAtIuV?format=jpg&name=900x900

SouthFront
@southfronteng
·
34s
Russian Forces, SDF Establish Coordination Center In Northern Raqqa

https://southfront.org/russian-forces-sdf-establish-coordination-center-in-northern-raqqa/

@op_shield
·
4m
Tal Tamr

#37 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 EIdcOYXXYAAWOyO?format=jpg&name=900x900

SouthFront
@southfronteng
·
1m
Apparent US Mercenaries Spotted In Syria's Rumeilan Oil Field Area (Video)

https://southfront.org/apparent-us-mercenaries-spotted-in-rumeilan-oil-field-area-video/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:06 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:44 am

"QE, the way it has been restructured resembles an antibiotic that has stopped working because the bacteria have grown adapted to it,"
#37 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 J9v5NtJF?format=jpg&name=800x419
Global Economy Paralyzed In Low-Growth Trap As QE Can't Ward Off Next Crisis
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/evolve-monetary-policy-global-economy-needs-reset

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:20 am

Crazy...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:34 am

Korol Koshek
@korol_koshek
·
2m
China wins over US in WTO dispute as Trump talks trade deal, approved for $3.6 billion in retaliatory sanctions — RT Business News

https://www.rt.com/business/472422-wto-china-sanctions-us/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:37 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:#37 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 EIdEiHLWwAQX_5o?format=png&name=900x900

lol!

Did Americans just got hammered in n.Syria? RT says so...
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:18 pm

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:#37 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 EIdEiHLWwAQX_5o?format=png&name=900x900

lol!

Did Americans just got hammered in n.Syria? RT says so...

Looks so. Theives were but fucked. Hope for highway of death can't be bigger. Spit...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next