Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
Matjaz
Nuke68
boris
Böhse Tante
Talos
E-V13
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
12 posters

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

#34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Empty Re: #34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Slovák Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:03 pm

Zambeezi wrote:

No-fly zones for NATO all over the world coming ... bounce

Slovák

Back to top Go down

#34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Empty Re: #34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:07 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:07 pm

France's highest appeals court rejects ex-President Sarkozy’s bid to avoid trial over 2012 campaign https://sptnkne.ws/9UHq

Kaddafi laughing again, he said you so #34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 949160760

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:10 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:13 pm

Slovák wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
No-fly zones for NATO all over the world coming ... bounce
#34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 3070708466
#34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 1836234700 #34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 1836234700 #34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 1836234700

Twisted Evil

Last edited by Zambeezi on Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:14 pm

Ragıp Soylu‏@ragipsoylu · 4 min.
EXCLUSIVE: Saudi Arabia gives 'green light' for talks with Iran

• Iraqi PM is mediating between Saudi Arabia and Iran
• A trilateral is cooked up

By @simonbhooper and @AbuSneineh33

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/exclusive-saudi-arabia-gives-green-light-for-talks-with-Iran

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:21 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:25 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:27 pm

Y.N.M.S‏ @ynms79797979 · 11 sek.
Urgent
Al-Jawf: Killed and wounded a number of mercenaries of aggression after an explosive device exploded while trying to infiltrate them in the front of all dahra

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:36 pm

Some of captured Saudi vehicles:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:14 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:21 pm

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 4 min.
First look at new #Syria-#Iraq border crossing: video

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/first-look-at-new-syria-iraq-border-crossing-video/

Idlib:

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 6 min.
Syrian Army is mulling a new offensive in #Idlib: source https://aml.ink/j2Rst #Syria

Latakia:

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 2 min.
Syrian choppers hammer jihadist stronghold in #Latakia as reinforcements pour in https://aml.ink/krdvT #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:21 pm

Zambeezi wrote:IWN
‏ @A7_Mirza
Iran’s Chief Of Staff: “We Are Helping Yemeni Army”
https://www.english.iswnews.com/7461/irans-chief-of-staff-we-are-helping-yemeni-army/
#34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Iran-Yemen-2-1024x1024
He denied claims of sending Iranian missiles to Yemen.
"Yemen is completely besieged and all roads are closed and there is not even a possibility to send medicines for a long time.
How about when you can’t even send a medicine to them, can multi-meter missiles be sent to Yemen ?!"

When I try o open the link I get:

Your connection is not private
This server could not prove that it is www.english.iswnews.com.
Its security certificate comes from iswnews.com.
Possible reasons are a faulty configuration or an attacker intercepting your connection.

I'm not sure but I think some time ago I didn't have these issues.

Question  Question  Question  Question  Question

PS I found out it's only the English page, I can open the Arabic page.

Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:25 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
"Yemen is completely besieged and all roads are closed and there is not even a possibility to send medicines for a long time.
How about when you can’t even send a medicine to them, can multi-meter missiles be sent to Yemen ?!"
When I try o open the link I get:
Your connection is not private
This server could not prove that it is www.english.iswnews.com.
Its security certificate comes from iswnews.com.
Possible reasons are a faulty configuration or an attacker intercepting your connection.
I'm not sure but I think some time ago I didn't have these issues.
Question  Question  Question  Question  Question
PS I found out it's only the English page, I can open the Arabic page.
Question
yup. me too. it's U Gno Hoo steering traffic away from isw news using  affraid 'boogieman' affraid hahaha pirat
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:34 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:35 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
7 m
#BREAKING #Iraq police uses live ammunition against protesters in Baghdad: reports

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:35 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:36 pm

Wth is going on over there?

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:37 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:38 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:56 pm

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:10 pm

As Americans fought over who hated or who liked Greta 'How-Dare-You' Thunberg more...
a bombshell revelation on 9/11 was made.
CNBC Anchor Admits Building 7 Brought Down in ‘Controlled Implosion’
https://thefreethoughtproject.com/bombshell-cnbc-anchor-admits-building-7-brought-down-in-controlled-implosion/
https://www.ae911truth.org/news/570-cnbc-s-ron-insana-building-7-a-controlled-implosion

On the 18th anniversary of 9/11 earlier this month, CNBC senior analyst and former anchor Ron Insana went on Bernie and Sid In the Morning on New York’s 77 WABC Radio to share his experience of being at Ground Zero on that horrifying day in American history.

As A&E for 9/11 Truth reports, approximately eight minutes into the interview, Insana made a statement regarding the 47-story World Trade Center Building 7 — which collapsed late in the afternoon of 9/11 — that is truly stunning, especially considering his access to the scene and his job as a prominent news anchor:

"Well, remember 7 World Trade had not yet come down. And so when I went down to the [New York Stock] Exchange that Wednesday morning [September 12], I was standing with some military and police officers, and we were looking over in that direction. And if it had come down in the way in which it was tilting, it would have wiped out everything from where it stood to Trinity Church to the Exchange to, effectively, you know, the mouth of the Hudson. And so there were still fears that if that building had fallen sideways, you were going to wipe out a good part of Lower Manhattan. So they did manage for one to take that down in a controlled implosion later on. And the Exchange was up and running the following Monday."

Last edited by Zambeezi on Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:12 pm

Enrico Ivanov ☦
@Russ_Warrior
·
1 m
President #Putin had another bilateral meeting with #Iran's president #Rouhani on the sidelines of the Eurasian Economic Union summit in Yerevan.
Teheran to expand its ties with the organization as part of a free trade agreement.
#Armenia

#34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 EFziR7BWkAEDtRT?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:21 pm

Iran President Rouhani brother sentenced to 5 years in jail it looks like the Iranian hardliners are moving against Rouhani as many iranians see him as weak and a traitor that would be willing to sellout Iran's ballistic missile program in a new deal with America.

Iran court sentences brother of president Rouhani to five years in prison: report

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1WG3F6
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:26 pm

Greta look ouuuuuut its a trap!!
Russia Invites Climate Activist Greta Thunberg to Speak in Parliament
https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2019/10/01/russia-invites-climate-activist-greta-thunberg-to-speak-in-parliament-a67518
#34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 1619689188
checkmate.
#34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 4E56F95800000578-5961853-image-a-87_1531823315888
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:54 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Greta look ouuuuuut its a trap!!
Russia Invites Climate Activist Greta Thunberg to Speak in Parliament
https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2019/10/01/russia-invites-climate-activist-greta-thunberg-to-speak-in-parliament-a67518
#34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 1619689188
checkmate.
#34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 4E56F95800000578-5961853-image-a-87_1531823315888

#34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Tenor_10

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:54 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:59 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
4 m
#BREAKING One killed, 200 people injured in #Iraq after clashes between demonstrators and police: health ministry

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:31 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:32 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next