Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
Matjaz
Nuke68
boris
Böhse Tante
Talos
E-V13
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
12 posters

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

#34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 Empty Re: #34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:26 pm

blue wizard from the east wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

We have a say in German: "Der Mohr hat seine Schuldigkeit getan, der Mohr kann gehen." (The Moor has done his duty, the Moor can go.)

Twisted Evil

It's  not German. it's just a translation made by Ludwig Tieck and Wilhelm Schlegel from William Shakespeare's Othello.

Okay, I'm a self-confessed cultural dumbass. Shakespeare? No thanks, I don't drink beer ...

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 Empty Re: #34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:12 pm

amin dada
@kambrone64
·
16 m
(LEAD) S. Korea, U.S. agree to work toward 'reasonable and fair' sharing of defense cost http://yna.kr/AEN20190925002751325?input=tw

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:15 pm

SouthFront
@southfronteng
·
2 h
Russian-Trained Syrian Special Forces Conduct Exercise In Southern Damascus (Videos)

https://southfront.org/russian-trained-syrian-special-forces-conduct-exercise-in-southern-damascus-videos/

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:16 pm

WAPO
U.S. invokes state secrets privilege to block American journalist’s challenge to alleged spot on drone ‘kill list’
http://archive.is/cdp2k
#34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 Bilal-abdul-kareem
In his civil case Bilal Abdul Kareem, a freelance journalist who grew up in New York, seeks answers from the government
and tries to clear his name after what he claims were five near-misses by U.S. airstrikes in Syria.
Abdul Kareem, who said he was mistaken for a militant because of his frequent contact with militants linked to al-Qaeda,
was exercising his constitutional right to due process in court.
#34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 1143234681

Last edited by Zambeezi on Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:19 pm

Technical question: Do you have same problems as me with resizing some of the posted pictures?

Question Question Question

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:22 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Technical question: Do you have same problems as me with resizing some of the posted pictures?
auto resize not wrking?
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:25 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Technical question: Do you have same problems as me with resizing some of the posted pictures?
auto resize not wrking?

On previous site I see picture of the Yemeni military official in full size for example. However your Bilal's pic in your previous post is resized...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:30 pm

Couldn't find one, except the large ones of glp that were too big.

Which prob do you have?

Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:33 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
7 m
#Houthi forces 400 times stronger than they were 4 years ago: Iranian commander https://aml.ink/bMcxR #Iran #Yemen

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:37 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

Couldn't find one, except the large ones of glp that were too big.

Which prob do you have?

Question

On previous page I see the picture of Yemeni military official in full size for example...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:48 pm

For example in this post I see picture in full size:

https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t62p510-japan-china-korea-news#48096

#34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 EDbKikjXYAYUKkW

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:57 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:For example in this post I see picture in full size:
#34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 EDbKikjXYAYUKkW
I view this as reduced.. auto sized.
if you are struggling for band-width it can effect the page to fully 'compose'/satisfy itself...
then it just 'gives up' the 'struggle' and 'settles' with pics and page not fully 'processed'.
It happens to me occasionally as my PC must use my smart phone as a 'hotspot'
and my location is way out in the 'forest' and farmlands w/ only 1 signal bar.

Much better now...
I have a signal booster w/ a Yagi antennae above the house
typical speed on my PC is 1-2.0Mbs and watching streaming movies on full size TV.
Everything wireless. No cable no copper. everything via phone @ $40/mo. in the middle of no where.
can't complain and don't. alien

Last edited by Zambeezi on Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! nli Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:03 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
I view this as reduced.. auto sized.
if you are struggling for band-width it can effect the page to fully 'compose'/satisfy itself...
then it just 'gives up' the 'struggle' and 'settles' with pics and page not fully 'processed'.
It happens to me occasionally as my PC must use my smart phone as a 'hotspot'
and my location is way out in the 'forest' and farmlands.

It looks like Chrome issue. Moreover I have this issue when logged in only. In Edge I have not such issue, logged in or not...

KneelB4Zod! nli

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:06 pm

>>>cut quote<<<

I see it full size too.

This is the same issue I mentioned to you the other day in the off topic thread

Some images go full size, but others are normal and ok, strange  scratch

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:10 pm

Anon wrote:

>>>cut quote<<<

I see it full size too.

What's your browser? If possible than try different one. I'm on it with provider right now. It would be good to give them some more details.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:13 pm

ok... that is strange.
I use PaleMoon as browser (aka lean Firefox lite) and DuckDuckGo not google.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:15 pm

Israel's president asks Netanyahu to try to form a government
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-israel-election/israels-president-asks-netanyahu-to-try-to-form-a-government-idUSKBN1WA2AO?il=0&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social
Israel's president taps Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to form next government
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/israel-s-president-taps-prime-minister-benjamin-netanyahu-form-next-n1058661
#34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 Tumblr_ntbg9shtKv1rpcl4mo1_250
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:22 pm

Well, Tor seems to work well, too. But it does not allow to log in with Tor browser. Anyway, it looks like browser issue (maybe some update?). Provider was informed and I'll hang out global announcement about the issue.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:29 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Anon wrote:

>>>cut quote<<<

I see it full size too.

What's your browser? If possible than try different one. I'm on it with provider right now. It would be good to give them some more details.

Having the issue on chrome. But just now I tried with opera browser and found no issue whatsoever. Went back to chrome and refreshed the page and still it is full size. So yes, it does seem to be an issue with chrome browser only.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:30 pm

Boris Johnson addresses MPs as minister ....brands parliament 'dead' with 'no moral right to sit'
Brexit: defiant Boris Johnson challenges Labour to table vote of no confidence
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2019/sep/25/boris-johnson-flies-to-uk-as-parliament-returns-after-court-ruling-politics-live
Prime minister says supreme court judges were wrong as Corbyn tells him to get a Brexit extension to secure an election in angry Commons exchange

Johnson is replying to Corbyn.

He says he does respect the supreme court.

On the subject of the Benn Act, he says he will respect the law and come out of the EU on 31 October.

He says preparations for a no-deal Brexit are going well.

He says there is progress in the Brexit talks. But he says it has not been made any easier by the opposition, and the “surrender bill” (his term for the Benn Act).

He says he is sorry the Labour conference is over. He says he would have liked people to have heard more of Labour policies like abolishing private schools.

Johnson says he has heard that Corbyn wanted to announce an election in his conference speech. But he was censored by the “Stasi” in Labour, in the form of John McDonnell, the shadow chancellor, he says. He says Corbyn is being held hostage by his party. “Free the Islington One,” he says.

As he ends he gets a prolonged round of applause from Conservative MPs. This is unusual. MPs are not supposed to applaud, and when MPs do break the rules, it is more often SNP and Labour MPs who clap than Tories.

============

Corbyn says he will back an election as soon as Johnson agrees Brexit extension

Corbyn says, for the good of the country, Johnson should go.

He says he wants an election. And Johnson wants an election. Corbyn ends:

If he wants an election, get an extension and let’s have an election.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:36 pm

Anon wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Anon wrote:

>>>cut quote<<<

I see it full size too.

Having the issue on chrome. But just now I tried with opera browser and found no issue whatsoever. Went back to chrome and refreshed the page and still it is full size. So yes, it does seem to be an issue with chrome browser only.

I have it confirmed from provider's side: "Chrome implemented something called lazy loading of images. Basically, instead of loading all the images when you open a forum page, it loads them when you are about to see them. This improves loading times."

They work on it but it may take some time as it is coding issue.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:49 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Anon wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Anon wrote:

>>>cut quote<<<

I see it full size too.

I have it confirmed from provider's side: "Chrome implemented something called lazy loading of images. Basically, instead of loading all the images when you open a forum page, it loads them when you are about to see them. This improves loading times."

They work on it but it may take some time as it is coding issue.

#34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 3077205713

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:01 pm

Here is announcement with workaround:

https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t126-chrome-users-may-suffer-with-pictures-resizing-issue#50708

It will turn off the wrongly working Chrome feature permanently (till you turn it on again by same procedure).

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:34 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:The Independent‏@Independent · 7 min.
Two fatal stabbings in London in space of two hours

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/hillingdon-stabbing-murder-death-tube-station-ealing-common-london-knife-crime-a9119576.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1569411645

Oh ffs!

Ban sales of pointed kitchen knives as there is no reason for them in modern world, says Church of England

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2019/09/23/ban-sales-pointed-kitchen-knives-no-reason-modern-world-says/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:42 pm

Y.N.M.S
@nm79797979
·
4 m
Important
Hebrew media: Gantz attacks Netanyahu after being appointed to form a government and says he will not sit in a government headed by someone charged with serious charges.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:03 pm

And so did a certain someone else:

#34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 LvBeCZV

https://www.opensecrets.org/search?order=desc&page=5&q=donald+trump++&sort=D&type=donors

#34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 1619689188

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:07 pm

Anon wrote:

And so did a certain someone else:

#34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 LvBeCZV

https://www.opensecrets.org/search?order=desc&page=5&q=donald+trump++&sort=D&type=donors

#34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 1619689188

#34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 Tenor

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:08 pm

Heather Timmons
@HeathaT

*25-Sep-2019 03:40:17 PM - UKRAINE PRESIDENT SAYS THOUGHT ONLY U.S. SIDE OF TRUMP CONVERSATION WAS GOING TO BE PUBLISHED

#34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 2004026421

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:13 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:amin dada‏ @kambrone64 · 25 sek.
White House releasing phone conversation between #Trump & #Zelensky

Few hours ago:

amin dada‏ @kambrone64 · 2 hod.
Ukraine’s Zelensky says his conversation with Trump was ‘private, confidential’ https://tass.com/world/1079760

Image from Trump, Zelensky meeting earlier in NYC

#34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 EFVMBHCXYAEwWnA

#34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 4029985365

priceless

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:21 pm

The Power Of Not Giving A Shit

#34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 949160760 #34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 949160760 #34 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 949160760

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next