Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#33 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
shachalnur
Böhse Tante
Talos
KneelB4Zod!
Tamonten
Zambeezi
Mr Badger
11 posters

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

#33 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 Empty Re: #33 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:01 pm

Adam Rawnsley
@arawnsley
·
15 m
A word of caution on that: of course, just because the Saudis say it's so doesn't mean it is. They do briefings on captured Iranian gear (including drones) and sometimes they get their designations wrong. At a recent briefing they identified the "UAV-X" as an Iranian Shahed-129

#33 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 EExkucBWkAUtbUI?format=jpg&name=900x900

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#33 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 Empty Re: #33 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by LOL Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:09 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:How many names this fuckface has?

https://suite.endole.co.uk/insight/people/20338787-mr-jane-rachel-jasmine-whittaker

Mr Jane Rachel Jasmine Whittaker

#33 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 2924852245

LOL Zod bro i still remember when you gave an upgrade once to the mentally ill retard Janey when the stupid portugese retarded subhuman luisport told you to

LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:10 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Anon wrote:I mean, Rosie was playfully known as the forum mascot at the time from what I remember (I could be wrong of course but I really don't think my memory is that bad).

Don't remember the year, but I remember some boohay because of Rosie. I dunno exactly when I went away from GLP, perhaps 2016 after they started one big kaboom of bans after the other. At that time I've got a lot of other things to do and never went back there again.

So I don't know how long the story was played.

Rolling Eyes

Yeah I'm not too sure either. I think maybe he just stopped mentioning Rosie since end of 2015. Nevertheless the GoFundMe shows he was still receiving donations even 9 months ago.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:11 pm

#33 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 EExoh6UWsAIQO41?format=jpg&name=900x900

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:14 pm

#33 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 EExLyQ8X4AAq6g2

#33 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 Ezgif-23
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:21 pm

LOL wrote:

https://suite.endole.co.uk/insight/people/20338787-mr-jane-rachel-jasmine-whittaker

#33 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 2924852245

LOL Zod bro i still remember when you gave an upgrade once to the mentally ill retard Janey when the stupid portugese retarded subhuman luisport told you to

It was matter of promisse. During that time annoying fuckwit, known as Karma Fairy, spammed threads up and down and we had fuckload of karma points. I said I will upgrade 3 people who will request it as first. Luis asked it for Whittaker. So I did it. And grinded my teeth...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:22 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:26 pm

karma fairy struck again.

#33 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 10310

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:28 pm

Zambeezi wrote:karma fairy struck again.

#33 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 10310

#33 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 3077205713

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:29 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
boris wrote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_C._O%27Brien_(attorney)
His book,
https://www.amazon.com.au/While-America-Slept-Restoring-Leadership-ebook/dp/B01I8S4P6K
guess we should try to read it
Robert O’Brien
deep belief in
►American Exceptionalism,
►that peace comes through strength,
►that the United States is stronger when it partners with its allies
and when America is a reliable friend to its allies,
►that the greatness of America comes from a people that respect tradition and the rule of law,
►that we are the good guys and there are some bad guys out there.

Robert’s book [While America Slept...] a series of essays detailing
►where we have come up short
►what fixes we need to make
►the dangers of a hollow military force
►especially a numerically short navy
►the dangers posed by a resurgent China
►the dangers of Islamic extremism.

served as a major in the Army reserve JAG Corps.[military lawyers]
Afghanistan ....visited the country many times in a semi-public role in the Public-Private Partnership for Justice Reform
[wrote] essay about rule of law in Afghanistan
[wrote] essay re trip to Guantanamo taken as an observer to the military tribunals.

taken from 2016 book review
https://foreignpolicy.com/2016/09/16/review-while-america-slept/
(thanks 4 link Boris Smile )

This neocon piece more accurately describes him.
https://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/foreign-policy/307390-americas-wake-up-call
in short...
my take is that he waxed 'eloquent' on just about every wrong headed foreign policy we had starting w/ Iraq.
He thought we could have/should have stopped China expansion w/ more carriers.
wrong.
he was wrong about a LOT of things promoted in the article.
He doesn't sound like an asshole.... so he's got that goin for him.
pig

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:31 pm

Otto von Bismarck wrote:
Anon wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
Anon wrote:Something doesn't seem quite right here. #33 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 1619689188

Trinity says at the beginning of the thread 'I never saw Janey ask for money at this place'... despite the Whittaker's Rosie donation threads being linked to yesterday. Maybe he thought now the Whittaker threads are removed from public viewing he can distance the site from the Rosie scam? Well screenshots of the Rosie thread were posted anyway.

But in the same thread trin said, he donated money for Rosie. How if not to Janey?

Rolling Eyes

He wrote that he forgot about it. It was 500 bucks...

Yeah and he was forced into saying he forgot about it because someone looked at the Rosie donor list on gofundme and saw GLP's name listed there. If someone didn't find that then he would still be pushing the idea that Whittaker never asked for money (because he thought he covered by deleting Whittaker's threads which showed the opposite)

I don't know anything about the story.. but have you ever seen Trinity's video's.. the guy is a millionaire, big house with a big garden and a personal BUNKER in Florida, just saying.. GLP made him really rich.. but not with collecting peanuts.. the site is dying a slow death since a while.. I'm pretty sure that the site is full of trolls that wear a uniform and sit in Tel Aviv.

Yeah he seems pretty pleased with himself doesn't he.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:35 pm

okay,don't want to bother people too much with my wierd views ,but here we go.

I feel there's some big changes coming up in Israel and the levant.

There's an invisible fight going on in Israel.

Haaretz ,Times of Israel and Ynet(Yediot aharonot)play an important role.

They represent the 'old powers' in Israel,the Rothschild poodles,the 'Deep State'.

whenever things get complicated they publish articles about archeologic discoveries ,that always seem to come at the right moment,and usually prove that the bible is completely correct and Jews were always there and ruled forever.

Also today a very interesting article in times of israel and haaretz.

if you go to haaretz frontpage you can read the dark blue bar under the name Haaretz:

it says:

'Election updates', 'Election results', 'What's next', ' game over?' , 'Edomites' (?), 'Arab vote', 'Who is Gantz?".

If you click edomites you get this:

https://www.haaretz.com/archaeology/.premium.MAGAZINE-archaeology-confirms-book-of-genesis-on-israel-s-arch-nemesis-the-edomites-1.7855111

it allegedly proves the bible correct and confirms Edomites as enemies of the Jews 3000 years ago.

so what?

some thanslation from english ,german and hebrew.

Rothschild is old german ,it means Red Shield.

Red Shield translated into hebrew is Magen Adom(Shield/protector of Red) ,or Magen Edom(Shield Protector of Edom).

The word Red in hebrew is written Alef(A or E)) Dalet(D) Wav(O) Mem (M).

Adom and Edom both mean 'Red 'and are written the same.

The name Rothschild was not chosen by mistake ,it literally means 'Shield /Protector of Edom'.

haaretz is playing these kind of games very often.

That's why I think this situation in Israel is far from resolved.

it's the new order(i think Rockefeller) against the old order(Rothschild) .

also in Israel.

By the way:

the Word 'Feller' in Rockefeller is old German as well.

It means 'he who cuts down'.

Did you know the only Rockefeller Museum outside the USA is located around 666 meters north of the Dome of the Rock on the Temple mount in jerusalem?

it gives the words Rothschild(Protector of Edom) and Rockefeller(He who cuts down Rocks) an interesting significance in these times.

Thank you all for letting me strut my stuff.

You never know if it turns out to be true.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:00 am

Anon wrote:
Otto von Bismarck wrote:
Anon wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
Anon wrote:Something doesn't seem quite right here. #33 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 1619689188

Trinity says at the beginning of the thread 'I never saw Janey ask for money at this place'... despite the Whittaker's Rosie donation threads being linked to yesterday. Maybe he thought now the Whittaker threads are removed from public viewing he can distance the site from the Rosie scam? Well screenshots of the Rosie thread were posted anyway.

But in the same thread trin said, he donated money for Rosie. How if not to Janey?

Rolling Eyes

He wrote that he forgot about it. It was 500 bucks...

Yeah and he was forced into saying he forgot about it because someone looked at the Rosie donor list on gofundme and saw GLP's name listed there. If someone didn't find that then he would still be pushing the idea that Whittaker never asked for money (because he thought he covered by deleting Whittaker's threads which showed the opposite)

I don't know anything about the story.. but have you ever seen Trinity's video's.. the guy is a millionaire, big house with a big garden and a personal BUNKER in Florida, just saying.. GLP made him really rich.. but not with collecting peanuts.. the site is dying a slow death since a while.. I'm pretty sure that the site is full of trolls that wear a uniform and sit in Tel Aviv.

Yeah he seems pretty pleased with himself doesn't he.

#33 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 Screen17

NATIONAL ARBITRATION FORUM

Complainant indicates that it does not yet own a trademark registration for its GODLIKE PRODUCTIONS mark.  Complainant does, however, submit evidence that it has two pending trademark applications for the mark with the USPTO

https://www.adrforum.com/domaindecisions/1376165.htm

OFFSHORE LEAKS DATABASE

https://offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/10161793

Lots of internet business use off shore accounts + fake residency/strawmen to avoid taxes..

sure he is pleased with himself.. how much does it cost to become a client of Mossack Fonseca?
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:07 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:13 am

shachalnur wrote:.

okay,don't want to bother people too much with my wierd views ,but here we go.

I feel there's some big changes coming up in Israel and the levant.

There's an invisible fight going on in Israel.

Haaretz ,Times of Israel and Ynet(Yediot aharonot)play an important role.

They represent the 'old powers' in Israel,the Rothschild poodles,the 'Deep State'.

whenever things get complicated they publish articles about archeologic discoveries ,that always seem to come at the right moment,and usually prove that the bible is completely correct and Jews were always there and ruled forever.

Also today a very interesting article in times of israel and haaretz.

if you go to haaretz frontpage you can read the dark blue bar under the name Haaretz:

it says:

'Election updates', 'Election results', 'What's next', ' game over?' , 'Edomites' (?), 'Arab vote', 'Who is Gantz?".

If you click edomites you get this:

https://www.haaretz.com/archaeology/.premium.MAGAZINE-archaeology-confirms-book-of-genesis-on-israel-s-arch-nemesis-the-edomites-1.7855111

it allegedly proves the bible correct and confirms Edomites as enemies of the Jews 3000 years ago.

so what?

some thanslation from english ,german and hebrew.

Rothschild is old german ,it means Red Shield.

Red Shield translated into hebrew is Magen Adom(Shield/protector of Red) ,or Magen Edom(Shield Protector of Edom).

The word Red in hebrew is written Alef(A or E)) Dalet(D) Wav(O) Mem (M).

Adom and Edom both mean 'Red 'and are written the same.

The name Rothschild was not chosen by mistake ,it literally means 'Shield /Protector of Edom'.

haaretz is playing these kind of games very often.

That's why I think this situation in Israel is far from resolved.

it's the new order(i think Rockefeller) against the old order(Rothschild) .

also in Israel.

By the way:

the Word 'Feller' in Rockefeller is old German as well.

It means 'he who cuts down'.

Did you know the only Rockefeller Museum outside the USA is located around 666 meters north of the Dome of the Rock on the Temple mount in jerusalem?

it gives the words Rothschild(Protector of Edom) and Rockefeller(He who cuts down Rocks) an interesting  significance in these times.

Thank you all for letting me strut my stuff.

You never know if it turns out to be true.

There is a lot of stuff ongoing.. it started when Trump sacked Bolton. Bolton is controlled by Adelson, Adelson is controlled by the Chabad Lubavitcher Mafia, Trump married in via Ivanka..

Did you follow the spat between the ADL and Pewdipie? He was sick and tired and wanted to prove he is not "hater" and pledged 50.000 to ADL, internet exploded and he changed his mind, because people exposed ADL is a crime gang that infiltrated the FBI to get CULT member go free, latest example: Jeffery Epstein.

Haaretz is leftist.. maybe they read David Ickes latest book that just came out? Lot's of Jews are waking up.. that's for sure.. enough to torpedo the CULTS plans..

Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:17 am

Just curious what Q-tards gonna make of this...

#33 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:18 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

There is absolutely nothing visible inside the red circle.. it's a sad attempt at make believe..

#33 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 Nowayi10

JIM STONE wrote:

I AM NOT BUYING THE REFINERY ATTACK STORY LINE
Here is the main reason: Please explain how the fires resulting from the worst refinery attack in history on the largest refinery in the world were fully extinguished on the same day. That's BULLSHIT, it could have only happened if someone wanted to make a show, and did not set anything off that could not be brought under control easily.
Additionally, the pinpoint accuracy of the attacks reeks of a manually placed setup. It was just too PERFECT.
I have bumped this topic to the top of the page for the day because I posted it late last night.

I AM CALLING IT: THERE WERE NO DRONES AND NO MISSILES USED AGAINST SAUDI REFINERY
Obviously there's no way to be 100 percent certain with this, but a referee would certainly call it for the following reasons: There was no damage to the oil facility. At least no damage to speak of. They can patch it up and get it going STAT because it was extremely minimal damage that did not wipe out actual refining capabilities, all it did was light big fires (that are already completely out) and make a bunch of smoke. If this was for real, it would not be put out already.
Another very suspicious aspect of this was how precise the "hits" were. It looks as if someone went up on the tanks with a man lift that could access the same spot on each tank easily, and put the absolute minimal explosive there manually that would be needed to blow the tank, without actually destroying the tank. There's not a chance in hell it was cruise missiles because if it was, there would be nothing left of the tanks. Instead, they are all neatly poked in exactly the same spot on each tank. The tanks obviously only need to be patched, they don't need to be replaced.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by LOL Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:19 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
LOL wrote:

It was matter of promisse. During that time annoying fuckwit, known as Karma Fairy, spammed threads up and down and we had fuckload of karma points. I said I will upgrade 3 people who will request it as first. Luis asked it for Whittaker. So I did it. And grinded my teeth...

lol they played you on this one, you should have said that you have principles and are unwilling to upgrade such a member, that luisport and the other retards at the retarded forum were cult worshipping

but tbh luisport is even worse than whittaker in certain aspects, i remember calling out whittaker on his own thread about his pro-usa, pro-israel, anti-syria bullshit but he never banned me from his thread for example, but i have told you before when we were talking in serbo-bulgarian with N.O.S. in WW3 thread once just for 1 or 2 comments and he banned me for not speaking english without any warning but in couple of comments he was writing in portugese with another guy from portugal, lol what a hypocrite

now this guy luisport bans people for disagreeing with him on his weather topics, one guy wrote " i am in such and such town , there is no hurricane here , it is calm" and he banned him for that lol, he tells mods to delete his red karma, he doesnt have any red karma not even 1 red karma, the guy is full of insecurities and also has some kind of mental illness like his cult hero his idol whittaker that he worshipped

LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:28 am

Luisport was okay, he just got stressed out easy.. sometimes he overshoot, tried to please and wasn't always ready to swallow the red pill, but he wasn't a bad guy..
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:39 am

LOL wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
LOL wrote:

lol they played you on this one, you should have said that you have principles and are unwilling to upgrade such a member, that luisport and the other retards at the retarded forum were cult worshipping

but tbh luisport is even worse than whittaker in certain aspects, i remember calling out whittaker on his own thread about his pro-usa, pro-israel, anti-syria bullshit but he never banned me from his thread for example, but i have told you before when we were talking in serbo-bulgarian with N.O.S. in WW3 thread once just for 1 or 2 comments and he banned me for not speaking english without any warning but in couple of comments he was writing in portugese with another guy from portugal, lol what a hypocrite

now this guy luisport bans people for disagreeing with him on his weather topics, one guy wrote " i am in such and such town , there is no hurricane here , it is calm" and he banned him for that lol, he tells mods to delete his red karma, he doesnt have any red karma not even 1 red karma, the guy is full of insecurities and also has some kind of mental illness like his cult hero his idol whittaker that he worshipped

I had no problem with Luis I have to say. But I clearly remember how this non-English incident lol.
True that Whittaker did not ban people. He just colled MODs if needed. And he had no reds as well. But user can remove them by himself. It worths 10 greeens I guess. But I know that MODs do that as well.

Then was then and now is now.

#33 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 1455193345

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:44 am

Y.N.M.S
@nm79797979
·
27 m
Yemeni forces, allies shoot down Saudi-led surveillance #drone in Ta’izz http://ptv.io/2mSb

#33 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 EEx5cy2XoAAtQPL?format=png&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:13 am

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
1 m
#BREAKING Suicide bomb in southern Afghanistan, kills at least 20, #Taliban claims the attack

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:39 am

#33 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 3700336097

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:54 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:27 am

Barak Ravid
‏Verified account
@BarakRavid

BREAKING: White House envoy @jdgreenblatt45 will arrive in Israel today and expected to meet separately with Netanyahu and Benny Gantz

https://twitter.com/BarakRavid/status/1174582908310499328

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:29 am

Netanyahu has called to meet Benny Gantz to form a unity government. #Israel #IsraElex19v2

https://twitter.com/AuroraIntel/status/1174585479725047808

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:47 am

Russian Market‏@russian_market · 2 min.
U.S. Congress to pressure China to support Hong Kong protesters threatening any trade deal with China.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:59 am

#33 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 1143234681

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:03 am

H.K 🇸🇾‏@Ibra_Joudeh · 10 min.
Pompeo downplays failure of US patriot missiles in Saudi Arabia http://dlvr.it/RDQBJ2 #Gulf #Iran

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:41 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next