Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#33 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
shachalnur
Böhse Tante
Talos
KneelB4Zod!
Tamonten
Zambeezi
Mr Badger
11 posters

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

#33 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: #33 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:09 pm

Russian Market
@russian_market
·
2 m
U.S. Deficit Tops $1 Trillion in First 11 Months of Fiscal Year, Treasury Says

The deficit, up 19% compared with a year ago, has exceeded $1 trillion for the first time since 2012 - WSJ

#MAGA!

lol!

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#33 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: #33 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:17 pm

Brasco_Aad
@Brasco_Aad
·
4 m
Putin kept Netanyahu waiting for hours.

FB has suspended Netanyahu's account for 24 hours.

The US claims Israel has been spying in & around the White House for years, Netanyahu denies.

Netanyahu will not be able to form a new government.

=
Syria will be hit hard this weekend.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:27 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:How To Defeat The Empire

https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/how-to-defeat-the-empire-3bfdd468f439
I don’t endorse politicians
I don’t advocate starting a new political party
I don’t support violent revolution
I don’t say that capitalism contains the seeds of its own destruction and the proletariat will inevitably rise up against the bourgeoisie
I don’t put much stock in the idea that our political systems are in and of themselves sufficient for addressing our biggest problems in any meaningful way.

What I do advocate, over and over and over again:
a decentralized guerrilla psywar against the institutions which enable the powerful
to manipulate the way ordinary people think, act and vote.

I talk about narrative and propaganda all the time because
they
are the root of all our problems.
(As long as the plutocrat-controlled media are able to manufacture consent for the status quo upon which those plutocrats built their respective empires, there will never be the possibility of a successful revolution.)

Everyone brings something to the table. The important thing is to do whatever will draw the most public interest and attention to what you’re doing. Don’t shy away from speaking loud and shining bright.

I don't know how to find my old signature on GLP, seems they have erased a lot, could not find my posts. But I found this:

The Grand Finale Pt. III: Janet Does Davos (latest update p. 195)
Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, ..., 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161 = last page!

Twisted Evil

Good I've saved it to my old computer:

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it cannot be changed “top-down”, only in some kind of “grassroots revolution” or better “evolution” where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a “big event” but a development. One of my ideas to reach it:
Don’t play “their” games - don’t use “their” rules - don’t think in the box of “their” paradigms.
It’s more “refuse” than “resist” - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with likeminded people.

That is what I mean with “I’m on the side of the people”.

#33 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 2510800806

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:50 pm

It looks like hostilities in Donbass are escalating again:

amin dada
@kambrone64
·
12 m
#Donbass
20: 15-20: 45 - n.a. Avdeevka - n.p. Yasinovataya:‼ 29 garnets from AGS were released;
20: 30 - n.a. Kamenka - n.p. Kruta Balka: 5 BMP shots fired

#33 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 EESJB2QWkAYKv09?format=jpg&name=medium

amin dada
@kambrone64
·
26 m
#Donbass Attack on #DPR rescuers shows #Kiev impunity as intl community keeps silent – Foreign Ministry | DAN https://dan-news.info/en/world-en/attack-on-dpr-rescuers-shows-kiev-impunity-as-intl-community-keeps-silent-foreign-ministry.html

amin dada
@kambrone64
·
26 m
#Donbass Arm amputation performed on DPR Emergencies Ministry employee hurt in shelling – Ministry | DAN https://dan-news.info/en/society/arm-amputation-performed-on-dpr-emergencies-ministry-employee-hurt-in-shelling-ministry.html

amin dada
@kambrone64
·
26 m
Lugansk Media Centre — Kiev forces fired 68 rounds of ammunition at LPR on Thursday - People’s Militia http://en.lug-info.com/news/one/kiev-forces-fired-68-rounds-of-ammunition-at-lpr-on-thursday-peoples-militia-20458

amin dada
@kambrone64
·
26 m
Lugansk Media Centre — LPR militia downs Ukrainian reconnaissance drone in Sokolniki area http://en.lug-info.com/news/one/lpr-militia-downs-ukrainian-reconnaissance-drone-in-sokolniki-area-20457

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:17 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Brasco_Aad
@Brasco_Aad
·
4 m
Putin kept Netanyahu waiting for hours.

FB has suspended Netanyahu's account for 24 hours.

The US claims Israel has been spying in & around the White House for years, Netanyahu denies.

Netanyahu will not be able to form a new government.

=
Syria will be hit hard this weekend.

Not sure about that.

What is obvious is that things are not exactly going Nethanyahu's way.

He had to wait 3 hours and then Putin didn't say anything nice to ,or about, him.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/netanyahu-says-iran-stepping-up-efforts-to-hit-israel/

Something like: 'I hope I can work with whoever is elected'.

And here is a piece for people who want to get an idea of what's at stake in the upcoming elections in Israel.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-this-is-israel-s-last-ever-zionist-election-1.7836161

And he's not even mentioning all of the dangers involved right now.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:26 pm

Ian56
@Ian56789
·
1 h
The End of Israel.
Demographic trends mean that Israel is becoming more divided and is unlikely to survive beyond the next 2 generations
https://gilad.online/writings/2019/9/12/the-end-of-israel

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:48 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:48 pm

Enrico Ivanov ☦
@Russ_Warrior
$400 TRILLION HOLE? Actual #US debt may be 2,000% of GDP, says Wall Street report

https://www.rt.com/business/468658-us-debt-report-economy/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=aplication_chrome&utm_campaign=chrome

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:51 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
2 m
#Israel must be allowed to act freely against #Iran in #Syria: Netanyahu to #Russia

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/israel-must-be-allowed-to-act-freely-against-iran-in-syria-netanyahu-to-russia/

Fuck off, you rotten pos.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:05 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
1 m
Over 2,000 militants fled to Turkey from #Idlib: Al-Watan https://aml.ink/FyuEV #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:46 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
2 m
#Israel must be allowed to act freely against #Iran in #Syria: Netanyahu to #Russia

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/israel-must-be-allowed-to-act-freely-against-iran-in-syria-netanyahu-to-russia/
#33 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Russia_Vs_Israel
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:31 am

Rand Paul using Bolton against the neocons

FOX

CNN

==========

Tulsi Gabbard Pushing Back....
"If Google can do it to me, they can do it to you."

full interview..

commentary

**note: I spend very little time following domestic politics since Ron Paul 2008 campaign
but once in awhile I peak under the covers.
shits flyin. believe me. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:57 am

Twitter War: Sen. Rand Paul (KY) v Rep. Liz Cheney (WY) Today Twisted Evil

#33 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Rand110

Yahoo (hegemon alert  Twisted Evil )
Cheney, Paul, duke out foreign policy split in Trump's GOP
https://news.yahoo.com/cheney-paul-duke-foreign-policy-222409202.html

WASHINGTON (AP) — He called her a warmonger. She called him a terrorist-supporting loser. And on it went Thursday between Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul and Wyoming Rep. Liz Cheney in the latest Republican contest to influence — or just figure out — President Donald Trump's foreign policy.

all the media outlets are now spinning this exchange to the max...

https://www.thedailybeast.com/rand-paul-and-liz-cheney-compete-for-trumps-affections-get-into-butt-kissing-twitter-spat
https://news.yahoo.com/rand-paul-and-liz-cheney-go-to-war-over-trump-firing-bolton-193451500.html
http://washingtonpost.com/powerpost/rand-paul-and-liz-cheney-trade-insults-as-they-try-to-prove-alignment-with-trump/2019/09/12/f1c8b738-d585-11e9-9343-40db57cf6abd_story.html
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-09-12/liz-cheney-and-rand-paul-in-twitter-spat-on-trump-foreign-policy?srnd=politics-vp
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/elizabeth-cheney-never-trumper-gop-war-hawk/2019/09/12/id/932443
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/09/12/liz-cheney-vs-rand-paul-spat-epitomizes-gops-increasingly-trump-ified-foreign-policy/
http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/09/watch-liz-cheney-rand-paul-fight-over-who-trump-loves-more.html
https://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/politics/rand-paul/2019/09/12/rand-paul-and-liz-cheney-start-twitter-war-over-donald-trumps-support/2303399001/
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/liz-cheney-slimes-rand-paul-as-supporting-terrorists-because-he-opposes-war
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:23 am

Trump willing to meet again with North Korean leader
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-northkorea/trump-willing-to-meet-again-with-north-korean-leader-idUSKCN1VX2UF

The United States has evidence that the Iranian tanker Adrian Darya 1 has transferred its crude oil to the Syrian government, breaking assurances it gave not to sell crude to the country, the U.S. State Department said on Thursday.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-iran-tanker-usa/u-s-says-it-has-evidence-adrian-darya-1-oil-transferred-to-syria-idUSKCN1VX2ZY?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews
any 'assurances' given were under duress and the seizure of property was hijack and theft;
any 'agreement' was an illegal contract. void and probably punishable in the ICJ should Iran choose to sue.
Both US and UK are getting BURIED by bad press and world opinion lately..... seems Israel has recently joined them.
The whole world is watching. eeyup.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:31 am

The leaders of British trade unions passed a motion calling for extensive Israel boycott at annual conference
https://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/tuc-passes-motion-for-extensive-israel-boycott-at-annual-conference/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:42 am

again?
Google to pay €1bn to end French tax probe
https://www.bbc.com/news/business-49674544

The settlement includes a €500m fine and additional taxes of €465m,
but it is less than the tax bill authorities had accused Google of evading.
The agreement allows Google "to settle once for all past disputes"

It rounds off a four year investigation that saw authorities raid Google's Paris headquarters in 2016.
Investigators said Google owed about €1.6bn in unpaid taxes amid a wider crackdown on tax planning of big firms.
French authorities had been seeking to establish whether Google, which has its European headquarters in Dublin, failed to declare some of its activities in the country.

The search giant, which is part of Alphabet, pays little tax in most European countries because it reports almost all of its sales in Ireland.
It is able to do that thanks to a loophole in international tax law. However, that loophole hinges on staff in Dublin concluding all sales contracts.

Last year the European Commission leveled a record €4.3bn fine against the firm over its Android mobile operating system
In January, France fined Google €50m a breach of the EU's data protection rules.
In March, the EU hit Google with a €1.5bn fine for blocking rival online search advertisers
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:41 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:18 am

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 9 min.
Militants open fire in Rukban Camp after refugees demand seized UN-provided food https://aml.ink/----P #Syria

Aleppo:

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 16 min.
Late night clashes breakout in east #Aleppo between Turkish-backed militants and #YPG https://aml.ink/pOfBd #FSA #Syria

Idlib:

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 1 min.
New reports of Russian airstrikes over strategic mountain region in #Idlib https://aml.ink/140t3 #Syria

Afrin:

Strong explosion reported from the region:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:05 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:11 am

Ukraine issue must be resolved to restore G8 - U.S. ambassador to Russia
Interfax

Tired of western sanctions yet? lol!

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:18 am

U.S. to return to Russia 16 documents signed by Nicholas II that were stolen a century ago from Russian archives
Interfax

the Rothschilds in perils? bounce

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:42 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:53 pm

Middle East Monitor‏@MiddleEastMnt · 10 hod.
Saudi Arabia: ‘We support our ally Cyprus against Turkey’s activities in Mediterranean’ https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20190913-saudi-arabia-we-support-our-ally-cyprus-against-turkeys-activities-in-mediterranean/ …

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:54 pm

People aged 100 or older in Japan has exceeded 70,000 for the first time in the aging society whose birth rate remains low
https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2019/09/13/national/japan-centenarians-top-70000/#.XXt0XB6xg0N

►Women centenarians vastly outnumber the men, accounting for 88.1 percent of the total 71,238.

►a 23-fold increase from a centenarian population of 3,078 in 1989

►females total 62,775, up 1,321 from last year

►men total 8,463, an increase of 132.

►Kane Tanaka 116-year-old is the oldest Japanese, Born January 1903, world’s oldest living person by Guinness World Records.

►Japan’s average life expectancy was 87.32 for women and 81.25 for men in 2018.

►people aged 100 or over only 153 in 1963, totals exceeded 1,000 in 1981, 10,000 in 1998 and 50,000 in 2012.

►56.34 centenarians per 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:55 pm

SouthFront‏ @southfronteng · 49 sek.
U.S. To Deploy Additional Troops In Northeastern Syria – Report

https://southfront.org/u-s-to-deploy-additional-troops-in-northeastern-syria-report/

Trump's withdrawal takes wrong turn again...

#33 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 4155683922

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:46 pm

Yes, he's dumb...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:48 pm

Muraselon News‏ @Muraselon · 8 min.
Syrian Army unleashes its heaviest artillery against militants in #Idlib
https://wp.me/pa9J8V-mQC
#Syria #Syria_News #Syrian_Army

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:55 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Yes, he's dumb...

SouthFront‏ @southfronteng · 59 sek.
Israel Spied Upon Its 'Best Friend' Donald Trump Through Surveillance Equipment Placed Near White House

https://southfront.org/israel-spied-upon-its-best-friend-donald-trump-through-surveillance-equipment-placed-near-white-house/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:58 pm

@TheArabSource
·
2 m

The point is approaching fast when Putin will have to choose the side for good, lets hope I can break free from the world-wide zionists.

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:59 pm

Slovák wrote:
@TheArabSource
·
2 m

The point is approaching fast when Putin will have to choose the side for good, lets hope *Putin* can break free from the world-wide zionists.

LOL, srry the typo*

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next