Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#30 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
boris
Zambeezi
Humanity Blows
Böhse Tante
Mr Badger
Talos
KneelB4Zod!
11 posters

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

#30 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 Empty Re: #30 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:13 pm

Back to top Go down

#30 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 Empty Re: #30 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:14 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:31 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Martial Rokossovsky Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:45 pm

Zambeezi wrote:

You see Zambeezi, nobody of real power ever stands up to these horrible people, not Britain, not USA, not EU, not China and so they just get bolder and bolder. They attack Syria weekly, brag about killing hundreds of Iranians, bulldoze Palestinian homes laughing all the while, annexing territory, shooting children, handicapped people; this is what they do and who they are. Putin will do nothing in Syria to stop them, nor will China go to the UN about Britain hijacking the Iranian tanker. I tell you this, wouldn't it be interesting to see Syria just retaliate against Israel and force Putin to choose a side, he can't let Syria go down now anymore than he could back in 2011, because if did, then the pipelines would go through and undercut RuF. gas sales. Syria has been punching bag long enough for Israel.

Martial Rokossovsky

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:49 pm

Russia kicks off delivery of 2nd S-400 regiment set to China by sea, says source
https://tass.com/defense/1070129

The delivery of the entire regiment set to China envisages "involving no less than three vessels" that will take to the sea one by one within short time intervals

#30 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 1226617

#30 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 2979389474

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:28 pm

Martial Rokossovsky wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:

You see Zambeezi, nobody of real power ever stands up to these horrible people, not Britain, not USA, not EU, not China and so they just get bolder and bolder.  They attack Syria weekly, brag about killing hundreds of Iranians, bulldoze Palestinian homes laughing all the while, annexing territory, shooting children, handicapped people; this is what they do and who they are.  Putin will do nothing in Syria to stop them, nor will China go to the UN about Britain hijacking the Iranian tanker.  I tell you this, wouldn't it be interesting to see Syria just retaliate against Israel and force Putin to choose a side, he can't let Syria go down now anymore than he could back in 2011, because if did, then the pipelines would go through and undercut RuF. gas sales.  Syria has been punching bag long enough for Israel.  
It may happen just as you say. but....
TIME is not on the side of the West. Sino/Russo alliance and Belt Road strategy only becomes stronger.
Israel is like and impetuous/tempestuous 'child' throwing tantrums and trying to start 'fights'.
That Zionist strategy is working LESS well in the '3rd world' and Latin America... they're getting 'wise' to the old tricks of the hegemons.
So far.... every time I see Russia/China/Syria/Iran/Iraq NOT reacting..... they win (the LONG war).
I think it's wise. (for now).
I get frustrated too.
Imagine how frustrated Bashar is.
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:32 pm

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:32 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
2 m
Israeli strikes on southern #Syria kills several Syrian Army soldiers (link: https://aml.ink/OZGik) aml.ink/OZGik #Israel

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:34 pm

Brasco_Aad
@Brasco_Aad
·
41 m
Advisor to the Iranian Supreme Leader and former Minister of Defence Hossein Dehghan to Al Jazeera: ''If the US decides to go to war with us, then Iran will destroy every single US Military base in the region.''

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:26 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
You see Zambeezi, nobody of real power ever stands up to these horrible people, not Britain, not USA, not EU, not China and so they just get bolder and bolder.  They attack Syria weekly, brag about killing hundreds of Iranians, bulldoze Palestinian homes laughing all the while, annexing territory, shooting children, handicapped people; this is what they do and who they are.  Putin will do nothing in Syria to stop them, nor will China go to the UN about Britain hijacking the Iranian tanker.  I tell you this, wouldn't it be interesting to see Syria just retaliate against Israel and force Putin to choose a side, he can't let Syria go down now anymore than he could back in 2011, because if did, then the pipelines would go through and undercut RuF. gas sales.  Syria has been punching bag long enough for Israel.  
TIME is not on the side of the West. Sino/Russo alliance and Belt Road strategy only becomes stronger.
Israel is like and impetuous/tempestuous 'child' throwing tantrums and trying to start 'fights'.
That Zionist strategy is working LESS well in the '3rd world' and Latin America... they're getting 'wise' to the old tricks of the hegemons.
So far.... every time I see Russia/China/Syria/Iran/Iraq NOT reacting..... they win (the LONG war).
I get frustrated too.

I see it the same, they are strong, but not strong enough to fight at every front. I see it even here, there are less and less people believing the msm propaganda or want to support the US/US-vassals politics. In Africa, South America and Asia people see it much better what's going on.

But since a few years I watch the "elephant in the room", that is Kashmir. It's my opinion (and of my Bangladeshi friend) that the conflikt there is driven by the USA and GB. In the last upheavel there it seems Russia and China gave both parts a few "strong words", since then there was nothing more.

Now there started something in western Pakistan, because USA/GB seem not to be able to meddle in Kashmir. For me they are dancing on knife's edge.

If both nuclear powers get a better relationship and start to work together (and with Russia and China), the USA and their vassals have lost there. I think in a short time after this nearly the whole rest of Asia will start to follow their trail.

Then Russia and China will have their backs free to tackle other problems.

I hope that makes sense.

Question

PS: The Zionist here in Germany are rotating with theis BS too.
affraid

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:32 pm

SouthFront
@southfronteng
·
36 m
Documentary On MH17 Reveals 5-Year-Long String Of Lies

https://southfront.org/documentary-on-mh17-reveals-5-year-long-string-of-lies/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:35 pm

It looks like China prepares army against the Hong Kong rioters:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:37 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:38 pm

Idlib/Hama:

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
36 m
Russian Air Force steps up attack on militant stronghold in southern #Idlib (link: https://aml.ink/oHPYz) aml.ink/oHPYz #Syria

Steele M
@SteeleM35085377
·
11 m
🇸🇾More Syrian coalition airstrikes in Kahn Sheikhoun #Idlib countryside #Syria #Syrianarmy🇸🇾please feel free to follow for daily Syrian Arab Army updates 🇸🇾(link: https://youtu.be/eaUJzhLnWig) youtu.be/eaUJzhLnWig via
@YouTube

Another ANNA News footage of airstrikes against jihadist positions in the region:

Latakia:

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
19 m
Syrian Army strikes back against foreign jihadists in northern #Latakia: video (link: https://aml.ink/LXkrI) aml.ink/LXkrI #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:13 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
I get frustrated too.

I see it the same, they are strong, but not strong enough to fight at every front. I see it even here, there are less and less people believing the msm propaganda or want to support the US/US-vassals politics. In Africa, South America and Asia people see it much better what's going on.

But since a few years I watch the "elephant in the room", that is Kashmir. It's my opinion (and of my Bangladeshi friend) that the conflikt there is driven by the USA and GB. In the last upheavel there it seems Russia and China gave both parts a few "strong words", since then there was nothing more.

Now there started something in western Pakistan, because USA/GB seem not to be able to meddle in Kashmir. For me they are dancing on knife's edge.

If both nuclear powers get a better relationship and start to work together (and with Russia and China), the USA and their vassals have lost there. I think in a short time after this nearly the whole rest of Asia will start to follow their trail.

Then Russia and China will have their backs free to tackle other problems.

I hope that makes sense.

Question

PS: The Zionist here in Germany are rotating with theis BS too.
affraid

Forgot to say: After independence they did everything to "Balcanize" India. Gandhi wanted to keep the country united so they found someone to kill him.

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:24 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Idlib/Hama:

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
36 m
Russian Air Force steps up attack on militant stronghold in southern #Idlib (link: https://aml.ink/oHPYz) aml.ink/oHPYz #Syria

Steele M
@SteeleM35085377
·
11 m
🇸🇾More Syrian coalition airstrikes in Kahn Sheikhoun #Idlib countryside #Syria #Syrianarmy🇸🇾please feel free to follow for daily Syrian Arab Army updates 🇸🇾(link: https://youtu.be/eaUJzhLnWig) youtu.be/eaUJzhLnWig via
@YouTube

Another ANNA News footage of airstrikes against jihadist positions in the region:

Latakia:

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
19 m
Syrian Army strikes back against foreign jihadists in northern #Latakia: video (link: https://aml.ink/LXkrI) aml.ink/LXkrI #Syria

Yesterday in TV news they told us about "Russia killed civilists" with (old?) videos of dead children and a lot of White Helmets. This time they didn't try the "last hospital" BS. People already started to talk about it as a lie.

#30 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:29 pm

Nuclear weapons control system experiencing worst crisis in 50 years - Kosachyov
Russia's strategic nuclear forces to be provided with modern weapons to 85% this year - Russian Defense Ministry
Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:35 pm

Zambeezi wrote:

Moscow did not apologize to Seoul over the Tuesday incident involving Russian aircraft, Dmitry Bannikov, press officer of the Russian Embassy in South Korea,
http://www.interfax.com/newsinf.asp?pg=4&id=917025

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:36 pm

Sergei Lavrov in Cuba:

Full thread unrolled here:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1154035981319725056.html?refreshed=yes

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:37 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
34 m
Israeli-Arab ISIS fighter praises #Israel, says #Assad is worse: video (link: https://aml.ink/wiPFf) aml.ink/wiPFf #Syria

#30 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 1854299768

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:41 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
1 h
#Lebanon issues arrest warrant for Saif Al-Islam #Gaddafi (link: https://aml.ink/gHdnu) aml.ink/gHdnu #Libya

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:15 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
19 m
Militant death toll in July exceeds previous months in 2019: source (link: https://aml.ink/M81f3) aml.ink/M81f3 #Hama #Idlib #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:27 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
3 m
#Hamas revising approach to Syrian issue: #Hezbollah offical (link: https://aml.ink/B-Nzl) aml.ink/B-Nzl #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:46 pm

Ragıp Soylu
@ragipsoylu
·
15 m
Turkish patience 'wearing thin' as it rejects latest US proposal for Syria safe zone | Middle East Eye

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/turkey-rejects-latest-us-safe-zone-proposal

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:55 pm

Russian Market
@russian_market
·
8 m
Britain sends a mediator to Iran over the seizure of a British-flagged tanker - Iran

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:55 pm

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:56 pm

SouthFront
@southfronteng
·
2 m
Russian-Chinese Air Patrol Mission Near South Korea Was Show Of Force To US Hawks

https://southfront.org/russian-chinese-air-patrol-mission-near-south-korea-was-show-of-force-to-us-hawks/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:07 pm

Yemen:

SouthFront
@southfronteng
·
4 m
Combat Footage: Houthis Repel Large-Scale Saudi Attack In Saada

https://southfront.org/combat-footage-houthis-repel-large-scale-saudi-attack-in-saada/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:20 pm

I see this really admirable. I mean, not all the Yemenis are in favor of Houthis. But the most of them oppose globalist backed Saudi agression. And not even famine, cholera and other globalist made disasters stopped them to gather in huge numbers and condemn agression.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:47 pm

Islamic World Update
@islamicworldupd
·
44 s
#Taliban militants captured #ANA outpost NE of Kandahar in Shahwali Kot #Afghanistan

#30 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 EAQipfhXoAApxvj?format=jpg&name=medium

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next