Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+11
Martial Rokossovsky
Humanity Blows
Nuke68
Talos
FoShizzle
boris
Mr Badger
hillbilly
Zambeezi
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
15 posters

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

#29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: #29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:51 pm

Slovák wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
Slovák wrote:

Well, in a working democracy the continuity is no problem, the way you can know you live in no democracy and she is the 14 years old reason for. More personality cults is what the EU needs. facepalm

That is personality cult!

Do you really think there is a big difference between Adenauer, Schmidt, Kohl, Schröder or Merkel. That is capitalism. We never had more than a facade of democracy.  Merkel does her job as servant of big business. Every other with this job has to do the same or will be "fired". I know this, because I live here since 60 years now, and have not the slightest illusions left about this system.

Instead of beating the string puppets I fight the puppeteers. Even when I know that Merkel is an asshead, like 99 % of politicians. None of the parties here have others. But they are the reason for nothing, except that most people believe that shit.

That is a sad state of the affairs in Germany, does not have to be the case with the whole Europe though. You fix your homeland problems first then teach other countries how to live, I cannot bear with this hypocrisy of Merkel and co. anymore. The alternative is the Germans going to be hated again for generations to come for pushing yourselves on others like so many times in your history.

I have no clue, what you want me to do. Buy an AK47? I'm not able to fix Germany. You tell me what I have to do? I don't tell you or your country anything.

This is not a matter of a few politicians, even not the matter of a handful countries alone. It's about the global system. As long as the people blame it on Trump, Merkel, the French, the Germans, the Muslims or the Christians alone, there is no chance to better something. Only when the commo people try to work together instead of fighting each other ther is a chance to get rid of all the shit.

But it's your choice how to act. Atm I'm trying to get people in Germany together - instead fighting each other - to work together against the shit politics, against going to war, against the system. But I do absolutely not feel responsible for the German history. Also not for Katharina the Great.

Or do you think as soon as Merkel or Trump are gone there will be paradise?

Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: #29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:56 pm

Anon wrote:US President Donald Trump has been accused of racism after posting tweets attacking Democratic congresswomen.

He claimed the women "originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe", before suggesting they "go back".

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48982172

#29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 2924852245

He himself should go back to his homecountries - one piece can go to Germany.

#29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 863744033

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:34 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

#29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 863744033

Usually he just does his doublespeak BS, now it's progressed to overtly fascist. One sick mofo. Now the question is will his supporters finally condemn his behavior or condone it.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:35 pm

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:39 pm

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:49 pm

Böhse Tante wrote: >>> shortened <<< We never had more than a facade of democracy.  >>>shortened <<<

Democracy does not exist. It's a myth. It never existed, not even in ancient Greek. Their society was slavery society. Now it's even worse. It's just bargain chip. Democracy is good enough as long as it serves to hegemosn/globalists/ilumianti - call them as you wish. Immediately as democratically elected person (ie. Assad, Putin etc.) appears or democratic refferendum results in unwanted result (Brexit, Ukrainian EU membership etc.) democratic principles are thrown under the bus and blatant, fierce propaganda takes the place in order to picture democratic result as something like "victory of extremists/foreign agents". More and more I think the only democracy that works is represented by torches and pitchforks...

#29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Tumblr_inline_ntrv7vRh781t7hiz8_500

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:56 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Anon wrote:US President Donald Trump has been accused of racism after posting tweets attacking Democratic congresswomen.

He claimed the women "originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe", before suggesting they "go back".

#29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 2924852245

This is the most revealing tweet from the orange master hiimself. It exposes fully his non-existent morale standards, ethics and intellect overall. Stunning as it only can be:

Yep, that's all, folks. Donald J. Trump...

#29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Im-donald-j-trump-the-j-stands-for-genius-30078664

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:08 pm

Jeff Foust
@jeff_foust
6 hod.
Oops: the Galileo navigation system is effectively offline, reportedly because of a problem with a ground station. http://bit.ly/32o1zgN

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:13 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

lol! which one would be that?

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:34 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Well it's from @McDonaldJTrump account but I'm sure it isn't a million miles away from Trump's own thought.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:39 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Slovák wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
Slovák wrote:

Well, in a working democracy the continuity is no problem, the way you can know you live in no democracy and she is the 14 years old reason for. More personality cults is what the EU needs. facepalm

That is personality cult!

Do you really think there is a big difference between Adenauer, Schmidt, Kohl, Schröder or Merkel. That is capitalism. We never had more than a facade of democracy.  Merkel does her job as servant of big business. Every other with this job has to do the same or will be "fired". I know this, because I live here since 60 years now, and have not the slightest illusions left about this system.

Instead of beating the string puppets I fight the puppeteers. Even when I know that Merkel is an asshead, like 99 % of politicians. None of the parties here have others. But they are the reason for nothing, except that most people believe that shit.

That is a sad state of the affairs in Germany, does not have to be the case with the whole Europe though. You fix your homeland problems first then teach other countries how to live, I cannot bear with this hypocrisy of Merkel and co. anymore. The alternative is the Germans going to be hated again for generations to come for pushing yourselves on others like so many times in your history.

I have no clue, what you want me to do. Buy an AK47? I'm not able to fix Germany. You tell me what I have to do? I don't tell you or your country anything.

This is not a matter of a few politicians, even not the matter of a handful countries alone. It's about the global system. As long as the people blame it on Trump, Merkel, the French, the Germans, the Muslims or the Christians alone, there is no chance to better something. Only when the commo people try to work together instead of fighting each other ther is a chance to get rid of all the shit.

But it's your choice how to act. Atm I'm trying to get people in Germany together - instead fighting each other - to work together against the shit politics, against going to war, against the system. But I do absolutely not feel responsible for the German history. Also not for Katharina the Great.

Or do you think as soon as Merkel or Trump are gone there will be paradise?

Question

I did not say anything you could do about. May be, except to see through the same ole BS leading Europe every century to another global conflict.

They are just the faces of generally unknown lobbies ruling the western countries for the centuries.

You have to understand my country has never belonged to the West nor to the East, we want to live without paternalism and arrogance coming from abroad, on our own in peace with the world and the neighbors. My nation being a neighbor with the Germans/Austrians/Prussians for one millennium teaches me many lessons, which your culture seems unable to learn though. I lived in eastern Germany few years to know the problem is not the overall intelligence which is high. But for other reasons, which are within the intellectual power to be changed, the Germans never stop with commanding others, for the worse of all of Europe.

Merkel, and those behind her, still believe having the only solution to problems they create.

Not speaking of you, but the majority of Germans should never ever try to command anybody else than yourselves, because of the history of your many dooms you have brought upon the continent. Again, with the policies of Merkel just in recent years.

You seem a nice person to me though, even when powerless. Very Happy (Zod, there is no emoticon for friendship in your menu it seems)

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:40 pm

Anon wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Well it's from @McDonaldJTrump account but I'm sure it isn't a million miles away from Trump's own thought.

Maybe I misunderstand your point or you missed my point, my firend. I posted this bcs Trump, in his own tweet, says that his grandparents were immigrants and now he does not want other immigrants to stole, what the faster immigrants had stolen already...

#29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:53 pm

I'm just laughing my ass off. Just consider this:

Russia just delivered (or, better say, is in the middle of deliveration of) S-400 air defense system. Butthurted Trump threatens Turkey with sanctions and breach of F-35 deal (which would cost US - means its tax payers - $ hundreds of miliion in fines). Be sure that S-400 arrived with Russian specialists. If Trump will go ahead with his bullying...than what gonna happen? Russian army will stay in Turkey, 2nd biggest NATO army. That's what I expect. Put in the mix that even Gulen possible extradition did not change Erdogans decision. Imho, he is very sure that not Gulen, but US was behind failed coup and he owes his life to Russia.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:57 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:I'm just laughing my ass off. Just consider this:

Russia just delivered (or, better say, is in the middle of deliveration of) S-400 air defense system. Butthurted Trump threatens Turkey with sanctions and breach of F-35 deal (which would cost US - means its tax payers - $ hundreds of miliion in fines). Be sure that S-400 arrived with Russian specialists. If Trump will go ahead with his bullying...than what gonna happen? Russian army will stay in Turkey, 2nd biggest NATO army. That's what I expect. Put in the mix that even Gulen possible extradition did not change Erdogans decision. Imho, he is very sure that not Gulen, but US was behind failed coup and he owes his life to Russia.

The S-400 joke on USA is getting better with every day:

Russia to supply S-400 missile systems to several Mideast countries soon - Slutsky
AFTER TURKEY, OTHER COUNTRIES IN THE REGION WILL GET S-400 - SLUTSKY
Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:02 pm

Slovák wrote:

Russia to supply S-400 missile systems to several Mideast countries soon - Slutsky
Interfax

Yeah, I shared this already. Who's the next? Iran? They voiced interest. Lebanon deserves air defense definitely. I never heard about sovereign country with such blatantly violated airspace as Lebanon. Fucking zionists fly over there as its their own country. Cunts. Iraq? Would be good but too much in grip of the occupants. Qatar, the last one I can name.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:07 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Slovák wrote:

Interfax

Yeah, I shared this already. Who's the next? Iran? They voiced interest. Lebanon deserves air defense definitely. I never heard about sovereign country with such blatantly violated airspace as Lebanon. Fucking zionists fly over there as its their own country. Cunts. Iraq? Would be good but too much in grip of the occupants. Qatar, the last one I can name.

Russians play chess, the IsraHell drama queen, with their unholy doing in the region, to be taken 1 turn before the check mate. #29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 3574812250

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:11 pm

Turkish journalist arrived to London...:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:16 pm

Danny Makki
@Dannymakkisyria
1 min.
Several rocket attacks over #Aleppo city this evening

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:22 pm

Ton Kraanen
@Baka_62
7 min.
#Visa won't refuse to process payments in #Russia, continue transactions despite US sanctions

https://www.sott.net/article/416747-Visa-wont-refuse-to-process-payments-in-Russia-continue-transactions-despite-US-sanctions

Too big market. Only EU plays idiot and waste billions of potentional earnings as Brussels completely obey globalist orders. You see? EU does not work for Europeans...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JokR Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:07 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
Anon wrote:
US President Donald Trump has been accused of racism after posting tweets attacking Democratic congresswomen.

....and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 14, 2019

....it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 14, 2019

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 2924852245

I'd rather he stay here and clean out the trash if he can. At least telling the muzzrats in Congress to fuck off is big step more then obama kneeling and bowing front of these ducks. She should, if anything, be investigated for marrying her brother for immigration purposes. Felony offense and carries 5 years imprisonment. Plus lost of government position.

JokR

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:16 am

Slovák wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

lol! which one would be that?

Any part except brain and backbone - he has none. We take the ugliest.

But really, he is our bestestest Potus ever, the people never could see better what a shit country the USA are.

Cool

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:48 am

@Slovák
I'm a 60 year old woman, grew up 2 km from France, in Saarland that had changed nationality 8 times during the (then) previous 200 years. 1957 they came to BRD, my birth was 1958. With this history people were not very nationalistic, Saarland was economically always the last in ranking until 1990.

I personally am a special case, lateral thinker since childhood, when walking through the forest there was the border to France, a barrier over the path where you could go around. So as a child I could see, the French trees, the French grass looked the same as in Germany.

On the other hand the French occupation saved us a long time from US propaganda and their miserable education. When I moved to Frankfurt it was like a cultural shock, people with a higher "education" than I were dumb as fuck and had much more Nazi ideas than people in Saarland.

Ok, now in short, the mind-set in Saarland has nothing to do with the rest of Germany. 200 years pingpong ball betwenn France and Germany people there are usually fed up with it.

It's "The Shire" in "Lord of the Rings" and the common "Saarländer" is a bit like a Hobbit.

I am the rebel Frodo or a much worse one.

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:25 am

Böhse Tante wrote:@Slovák
I'm a 60 year old woman, grew up 2 km from France, in Saarland that had changed nationality 8 times during the (then) previous 200 years. 1957 they came to BRD, my birth was 1958. With this history people were not very nationalistic, Saarland was economically always the last in ranking until 1990.

I personally am a special case, lateral thinker since childhood, when walking through the forest there was the border to France, a barrier over the path where you could go around. So as a child I could see, the French trees, the French grass looked the same as in Germany.

On the other hand the French occupation saved us a long time from US propaganda and their miserable education. When I moved to Frankfurt it was like a cultural shock, people with a higher "education" than I were dumb as fuck and had much more Nazi ideas than people in Saarland.

Ok, now in short, the mind-set in Saarland has nothing to do with the rest of Germany. 200 years pingpong ball betwenn France and Germany people there are usually fed up with it.

It's "The Shire" in "Lord of the Rings" and the common "Saarländer" is a bit like a Hobbit.

pirat
#29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 949160760 #29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 3077205713
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:14 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Anon wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Maybe I misunderstand your point or you missed my point, my firend. I posted this bcs Trump, in his own tweet, says that his grandparents were immigrants and now he does not want other immigrants to stole, what the faster immigrants had stolen already...

#29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 1619689188

It could well be I've misunderstood but from what I see Trump's never tweeted anything about his grandparents. Only the twit account with different account name from that of Trump did so. scratch

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:07 am

Turkey receives more S-400 parts as US holds off retaliation ‘until after coup attempt anniversary’

Additional S-400 air defense components have arrived in Turkey, as Washington remains unusually silent while reportedly contemplating the proper timing and degree of pain it wants to inflict on its NATO ally for disobedience.

It is up to Trump to sign off on the sanctions package, which is unlikely to come before the end of next week, as the administration allegedly wants to “wait until after Monday's anniversary” of the Turkey military coup attempt as to “avoid fueling further speculation” about Washington’s possible involvement.

https://www.rt.com/news/464117-turkey-s400-us-sanctions/

It feels like US globalists are finding it hard to come to terms with Erdogan not changing his mind over s400. Cool

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:46 am

Böhse Tante wrote:@Slovák

pirat

Sooner or later Germany fragments, I have known of at least 2 parts: the Eastern Germany and Bayern. Now you mentioned the Saarland. I think Germany squandered the unique history opportunity of the last 30 years to reunite mentaly. As the EU goes, the united Germany is going to go. Only for the better of the continent IMO

Keep your spirit free #29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 2979389474

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:23 am

amin dada
@kambrone64
5 hod.
South Korean officials deny entrance to the country to 16 Russian citizens - embassy

https://tass.com/society/1068518

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meoverhere Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:34 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Anon wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Check the user name; that's a parody account.

Meoverhere

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:40 am

Russian Market
@russian_market
30 min.
US GRANTS VISA TO IRAN FM

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:46 am

Anon wrote:

It could well be I've misunderstood but from what I see Trump's never tweeted anything about his grandparents. Only the twit account with different account name from that of Trump did so. scratch

Meoverhere wrote:

Check the user name; that's a parody account.

I swear I've seen this tweet like dozen times before and never noticed that it's not from the official account.

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next