Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Economy Not Heading Into a Recession - IMF’s Lagarde

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Global Economy Not Heading Into a Recession - IMF’s Lagarde - Page 3 Empty Re: Global Economy Not Heading Into a Recession - IMF’s Lagarde

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:57 pm

I like this kind of humor. Like I always say, don't worry, it can only get worse.

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Global Economy Not Heading Into a Recession - IMF’s Lagarde - Page 3 Empty Re: Global Economy Not Heading Into a Recession - IMF’s Lagarde

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:07 pm

The virus only came on top of the already happening shit. 

Twisted Evil

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:39 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:56 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:12 am

3/
Printing money won't make commerce happen, because secondary to quarantine in China, the supply chain is broken.
And this is affecting the US economy on every level.
The Fed is gonna print more and save the Wall Street crooks and buy more time.

4/
Not for long as printing money does not create wealth or commerce.
BTW, US economy has been in a depression since 2008, only it was masked by funny statistics.
Now, the mask has fallen.
Printing + lowering rates is like  Boeing providing "software updates"

5/
like Boeing providing "software updates" to 'address' mechanical failures.
The plane will crash anyway.
The fundamentals are that the Fed can not create products required by consumers and industry out of thin air, like it does with  legal tender.

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:12 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:40 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:13 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:10 am

OK, I thought it could last until 2023/24, but ...

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:05 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:15 am

This has nothing to do with the DUMBASS alone, nor with those in Europe. A few small changes in policy like other figureheads and mouthpieces cannot save anything here either. The only rescue would be a radical regime change in USA/Europe.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:48 am

https://cdntest.db.lv/lvold/1100/2019/articles/2020/03/495210__5e5de9588fee0.jpg

Global Economy Not Heading Into a Recession - IMF’s Lagarde - Page 3 4029985365 the meme of the year 2020!!

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:31 pm

Where does she work? I mean not the institution, but the place. The ECB stands <500 m away from me ...

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:49 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:Where does she work? I mean not the institution, but the place. The ECB stands <500 m away from me ...

Where do witches work?

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:18 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:20 pm

Slovák wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:Where does she work? I mean not the institution, but the place. The ECB stands <500 m away from me ...

Where do witches work?

In Germany usually on the mountain "Brocken" where they fly to in the night from April to May.

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:29 pm

https://threader.app/thread/1203146351321550848

A few additional infos there, interesting read bc it's from last year.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:51 pm

EU suspends Stability and Growth Pact

the conditions for the use of the general escape clause of the EU fiscal framework - a severe economic downturn in the euro area or the Union as a whole - are fulfilled,"
The Stability and Growth Pact of the EU limits the state budget deficit in EU member-states by 3% and the state debt by 60% of GDP
https://tass.com/economy/1134309

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:56 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Slovák wrote:

Where do witches work?

In Germany usually on the mountain "Brocken" where they fly to in the night from April to May.

pirat

pics could be interesting ... Smile

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:49 am

Global Economy Not Heading Into a Recession - IMF’s Lagarde - Page 3 9k=   Global Economy Not Heading Into a Recession - IMF’s Lagarde - Page 3 9k=   Global Economy Not Heading Into a Recession - IMF’s Lagarde - Page 3 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSP_0uJtM4QHidWl-IHRHagp-fLY-vKh_7UtwlHuXui1EaXuyAe   Global Economy Not Heading Into a Recession - IMF’s Lagarde - Page 3 9k=    Global Economy Not Heading Into a Recession - IMF’s Lagarde - Page 3 2Q==     Global Economy Not Heading Into a Recession - IMF’s Lagarde - Page 3 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTo7LuJJtWQRjfLf_OxlJOyNh04DvhxbQBkK2H_KBLfgM3YaYwt

As you can see, that is absolutely authentic and true, in the "Walpurgisnacht" the witches from everywhere fly to the "Blocksberg" (Brocken in Harz) and dance the "Hexensabbat" ...

In 5 weeks I'll clean my broom ...

lol!
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:41 am

may be this year they should postpone the event too or bewitch the virus first, thanks for sharing your photos lol!

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:19 pm

Not only the failing Petro dollar but also the failing western economies. The capitalistic system is "over ripe" since the 80s (crash of SU gave it a little breathe again) and already started rotting. 

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:31 pm

Slovák wrote:may be this year they should postpone the event too or bewitch the virus first, thanks for sharing your photos lol!

It seems the tale of Walpurgisnacht is only known in Germany or German speaking regions.  Question

There is a tradition that in this night the youngsters go out and do ridiculous things, for example, unhinging and hiding garden gates and similar nonsense. 

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:13 pm

https://www.cashkurs.com/kolumne/beitrag/wachkoma-ich-frage-ja-nur-mal-so/

https://www.cashkurs.com/kolumne/beitrag/wachkoma-ich-frage-ja-nur-mal-so/

"Persistent vegetative state. I'm just asking...
Toilet paper is still the most popular security in this country these days. Some people can't even eat enough to use up their special reserves. It doesn't fight the virus, but it's more effective than valerian. But how would the hoarders know? There hasn't been a crisis like this in a long time. No one is trained for this. But even the learning curve is as steep as the rate of infection.

30.03.2020 Author: Frank Meyer

Global Economy Not Heading Into a Recession - IMF’s Lagarde - Page 3 Csm_200330_Frank_Wachkoma_ac6f4042c5
Bruce Rolff / Shutterstock.com

The noodles remain the new gold. Now just a little more expensive than some of the other items out there. Are you observing this too? The stock market has a life of its own in this matter. It's a battle of "flares"... deflation and inflation working simultaneously. After the DAX plummeted nearly 40%, the first hoarding took place. They just don't know if the hamster is sustainable.

Governments and central banks are trying to interrupt the chain of infection with trillions of freshly printed money and thus initiate a healing process. What else? With face masks, which were worn everywhere in China, but which allegedly do not help? Until you hear otherwise, like last week.

Good advice very expensive

One doesn't know what to believe. Whoever screams the loudest will probably be honest. Even when asking questions, you should be careful. There are even Corona deniers on the way! Fortunately, the expert says, there are central banks - with lots of money. But that is likely to confuse prices in the near future.

Hardly anything will remain as it was a few weeks ago. But perhaps this medicine will also kill the patient if old debts are treated with even more new debts. Without the coronavirus, all these measures would not have been possible anyway - and would have been possible! Then something else would have tapped into our prosperity bubble - so close to the usual oversupply of asparagus and strawberries that the cheap harvest helpers are signing up for us.

We have become quite decadent to let others do the work for us because the minimum wage is too low and we want cheap asparagus. Crazy-crazy. So this crisis shows that crazy people do crazy things and approve of them as long as it goes well.

The economy is crashing straight down. She had an undiagnosed condition before Covid-19 showed up. They're saying this virus infected the economy and then killed it.

After a decade of recovery, even major corporations are now standing with no bacon on their bones, calling for the state. It used to be called a subsidy. Now they're called "parachutes". Who's gonna pay for them? Take a guess. The postman is guaranteed to find the mailboxes of the remaining taxpayers.

On behalf of Corona

Governments distribute money. Was the debate on an unconditional basic income purely accidental? And also the discussion about this modern monetary theory and helicopter money? I'm just asking.

The left is demanding a levy for the rich. That's going down well right now. Others are demanding "corona bonds" and the filling of the channels dug by politicians and the ECB for the real flood of money. Cash is also being demonised as dirty. Will we soon have to be monitored? And was the bail-in in Cyprus a kind of test run? It worked, didn't it? Did the ECB create these monetary instruments in order not to want to play on them? In the name of Corona the conductor raises his baton demanding. Just asking...

What we see, we have not seen yet. 1.3 billion people are virtually quarantined. Empty streets and squares, free passage for unfree citizens on the autobahn and not only Frankfurt is already a climatic health resort.

Maybe all this is necessary and right. But what are you supposed to believe? The financial crisis was just made up by greedy bankers, they said back then. And it was wrong and too short-sighted. This time our world is being hit by a virus, where it might fail to keep a burst balloon flying with air pumps. And if it fails? Who would it benefit? I'm just asking...

The state is throwing more and more tax money into the fire to put it out. It's driving up the debt. Initial estimates put the virus at 1.5 trillion euros. It could be a lot more. Black zeros are as old as the Maastricht Treaty.

The Central Bank is financing this with trillions of fresh money out of nothing. It can buy up everything with fresh money. Only then does an oversupply of money in one kind of shock hit the next shock - the undersupply on the supply side of goods and services.

"What does that mean to me in concrete terms!?"

The smell of inflation is already permeating the "presence gaps" in supermarkets. What the central banks are now doing is giving a heroin addict the golden shot. We are currently exchanging our freedom for a kind of security. Will we get our freedom back later undamaged? I'm just asking.

What we may be facing...

Too bad there are a lot of interesting comments. Something went wrong when I tried to put the whole page in the translator. Have no time to find out what I did wrong.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:30 pm

A little "head up."

My grandparents had experienced World War I, the "Spanish flu", hyperinflation, the Great Depression and World War II. My mother's parents were young parents in the WWI (Aunt was born 1912), my father's parents were children/teenagers.

That was from 1914 to 1945 (and the first years after WWII were heavy too), so you can say ~30-35 years one shit and catastrophe after the other.

Apparently you can survive that, somehow.

Global Economy Not Heading Into a Recession - IMF’s Lagarde - Page 3 1288463711

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:41 am

It is currently expected that over the course of the next several quarters, the Fed’s balance sheet will grow to $10 Trillion in total. Such would be a $6 Trillion expansion from the previous levels.

This is no longer a game of just “subprime” mortgage debt. This time they are having to bailout debt from credit cards, to auto loans, corporate debt, mortgage debt, mortgage servicing, municipal debt, and fund the entirety of the federal deficit.

investors are currently banking on the Fed’s numerous monetary injections to fuel asset prices higher, there is a real possibility the Fed is simply “filling in a hole” that is growing faster than they can fill it. there is likely much more debt at risk of default than the Fed is currently taking in, and disruption of credit markets is still possible.
Given the banks do NOT want to loan out any funds not guaranteed by the Federal Reserve, the excess liquidity flows into asset markets.

The problem with monetary policy, in all of its forms, is that it disincentivizes capitalism. Zero interest rates, excess liquidity, and a closed-loop between the banks and the Fed, removed all incentives to “take risk” of lending money to businesses and individuals to create economic growth. Instead, that liquidity fueled assets prices, stock buybacks, and corporate debt which engendered a wealth gap never before seen in history. In fact, there is no evidence that QE leads to monetary velocity, or rather the transfer of liquidity into the economic system, at any level.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/debt-chasm-just-too-big-fed-fill

... in other words we are witnessing the End of capitalism in USA.

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:49 pm

even with a government dominated by ministers more libertarian than any since the Thatcher era and therefore sympathetic to free market solutions, there is no exit plan that fully recognises the role of free markets. Government spending as a proportion of GDP has increased, will increase further and is unlikely to decline. Nor is there any recognition of the global bank credit cycle and its consequences. Forgotten is the downturn in global trade, which for an entrepôt nation is vitally important. For different reasons, the developing crisis for the dollar is also developing for sterling.

The problem is whether those in charge understand it after decades of Keynesian intervention and inflationism.
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/pounds-future-dollar-collapse

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:37 pm

Here something about the "good" economic data from Germany. Insolvency filings are suspended until the end of September. What it looks like after that is up in the stars. Nobody knows how many insolvencies there will then be or whether the government will come up with something "great". 
The following still as insider information about the registered unemployed:

- Many companies offer a transfer company for 4-6 months after the bankruptcy with 60% transfer short time work compensation plus voluntary top-up (up to 100% of the last wage)
- People are not listed as unemployed until after the "social contract" expires
- This is insider knowledge, these companies are currently piling up the redundant employees. 5000 Galeria Kaufhof or Karstadt employees now come from every statistic.

This means that each of these two companies alone has put about 5,000 unemployed people on hold. And in Germany nearly noone has knowledge about it.

Perhaps the bomb will explode in December ...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Global Economy Not Heading Into a Recession - IMF’s Lagarde - Page 3 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:45 am

The UN General Assembly called on countries to refrain from imposing unilateral sanctions against developing countries that are not in accordance with international law:
http://go.tass.ru/XSC0.

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:14 pm

The truck manufacturer MAN wants to cut 9,000 jobs globally. Apart from jobs, it probably also means that it says something about transport capacities.

Exclamation

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next