Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+15
MrMike
Böhse Tante
Humanity Blows
Meoverhere
hillbilly
The Original Mind
Pirata
Nuke68
H10
Mr Badger
Matjaz
boris
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Libertine
19 posters

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 23 Empty Re: #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:27 pm

Anon wrote:It does make mention of RetroGamer on his linkedin:

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 23 YSAfbcR

Anyway, my point is how did Whittaker get access to his account to post it? And what else could this mean?

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 23 FG30r8E

Maybe go further and speculate such articles in gaming magazines were not even genuine interviews but the whole articles were written by Whittaker himself to make it look like he was interviewed. I mean his whole story is so laughable and ridiculous (and even without hindsight that can be said), with no corroborating info to back up what he said, yet still these magazines approved it and not only printed it, but didn't take it down for many months after until enough people kicked up a fuss? Hmm ok...  confused

I missed this, I tried to find it as separate point in his bio. Thanks.

Well, probably the easiest way how to know would be to contact Nick directly. There must be reason why the article was retracted and there must be something behind this strange post. Or, maybe, I'll ask @IllCallYallOut if he knows something about this.

Overall I don't think the article theselves are so strange. We can't deny that Whittaker worked on some well known titles. So it's not so weird they reached him (or- maybe, vice versa - "Hey, guys! I worked on AvP and stuff, now I have my own studie. Are you interested about interview?"). Other thing is schoddy research of Whittaker's stories, exagerations and pure lies. But, frankly speaking, look what really big newsmags can publish. They just did not mind to verify his words and published it. And when others, mentioned by Whittaker or those, who really did the work Whittaker claimed for himself, then they started to retract articles.

Or it's just that I refuse to believe that such fool, weirdo and serial scammer could be official GCHQ operative or private contractor. He's not even good in his lies, he spills the beans everywhere...

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 23 Empty Re: #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Anon Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:57 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Or it's just that I refuse to believe that such fool, weirdo and serial scammer could be official GCHQ operative or private contractor. He's not even good in his lies, he spills the beans everywhere...

I agree that he's a terrible liar, but many things he said at GLP were convincing enough for quite a few it seems.

Here's to hoping he is caught and prosecuted one day rather than mysteriously disappearing off the face of the earth never to be seen or heard from again.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:04 pm

Fresh out. With new photos and informations...:

Jane Whittaker: Keystone Games, Blue Sock Studios and the exploitation of disabled people

https://airentertainment.biz/2019/09/09/jane-whittaker-keystone-games-blue-sock-studios-and-the-exploitation-of-disabled-people/

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:17 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Fresh out. With new photos and informations...:

Jane Whittaker: Keystone Games, Blue Sock Studios and the exploitation of disabled people

https://airentertainment.biz/2019/09/09/jane-whittaker-keystone-games-blue-sock-studios-and-the-exploitation-of-disabled-people/

Stevie Laws, oftenly quoted in the article, can be found as ARustyTrekkie on numerous platforms. She is freelance animator and can be find on numerous platforms.

She also commented under the latest Master Cast TV's podcast "The Dirty Socks of Jane Whittaker (Podcast) Part I - Master-Cast Radio"

I have to say the whole this Whittaker thing is more and more kreepy and it's really stunning how big proportions it reached.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMike Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:58 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Stevie Laws, oftenly quoted in the article, can be found as ARustyTrekkie on numerous platforms. She is freelance animator and can be find on numerous platforms.

She also commented under the latest Master Cast TV's podcast "The Dirty Socks of Jane Whittaker (Podcast) Part I - Master-Cast Radio"

I have to say the whole this Whittaker thing is more and more kreepy and it's really stunning how big proportions it reached.

Trust me, it gets so much creepier than anything thats been publicly released so far. Im happy to see this is all gaining traction though, seeing the articles and comments pop up in discussions around the internet is pretty surreal. Looks like Janes past is finally catching up to him.

MrMike

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:10 pm

MrMike wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Trust me, it gets so much creepier than anything thats been publicly released so far. Im happy to see this is all gaining traction though, seeing the articles and comments pop up in discussions around the internet is pretty surreal. Looks like Janes past is finally catching up to him.

Though it's really baffling that he was able to run all of this for so many years. Good that his past gets backi to him.

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:28 pm

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 23 Shareholder-value-maximization

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:16 pm

"Random Pineapple
vor 1 Jahr
Are you kidding me?! Liechtenstein is adorable. They sent out an army of 80 men and came back with 81 because they made a friend."

A comment I found here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xnZ_CeTqyM&feature=youtu.be

lol!

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:56 pm

Nice cartoon...

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 23 EEcj-uNXYAANWsM?format=jpg&name=medium

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:59 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Though it's really baffling that he was able to run all of this for so many years. Good that his past gets backi to him.

Precisely this. That and GLP mods giving him the stamp of approval makes one start to wonder...

Remember... Whittaker didn't just repeat infos he found on twitter to pass it off as his own info he received from his own 'exclusive sources'... he knowingly and willfully FABRICATED info himself to push the Zionist narrative, to attempt to instill unnecessary fear in GLPers or create a false impression of events going on at home or abroad regarding those who get portrayed as Zionist state's enemies.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:09 pm

Basically what he did went further than the standard MSM distortion of truth.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:52 pm

I think they pretty much gave up. Whittaker being discussed on numerous threads and most of the posts is not deleted anymore. There are links to the articles and YT videos. Good that the people can learn what was going on over there for such a long time.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:59 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:I think they pretty much gave up. Whittaker being discussed on numerous threads and most of the posts is not deleted anymore. There are links to the articles and YT videos. Good that the people can learn what was going on over there for such a long time.

Yes, I saw it. #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 23 2979389474

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:30 pm

In midst of the 'Arab springs' Whittaker who was a member then, was making new threads daily with so called 'latest reports'. Here is just one thread I found about such bullshit infos he just pulls out of his ass. Even in start of 2011 people were pulling him up on contradictory things he said regarding Lebanon, Hezbollah and things that didn't add up, take a look at the thread.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 23 NPkRYrV

This is just one example out of countless where he tried to mislead people.

One example in recent times(everyone will have a good memory of this one) when IDF was allegedly conducting strikes in Syria we know he tried to make it seem much more impressive than they actually were (if they were even happening at all).

Other times I can just think off the top of my head, where a motorbike backfired somewhere in Israel he reported this as an IED attack by a Palestinian on some Israeli or when there was some noise disturbance or loud bang noise reported in UK (London) then he would immediately say something like 'there are reports of men shouting arabic and carrying guns', when it turned out to be nothing of the sort. Even if his reports turn out to not be verified he still manages to create the desired atmosphere in the thread and the possibility that what he said might not have been true this time but in the future yes, because of the credibility given to him by the forum management.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:46 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:47 pm

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 23 Capture8

Damn.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:59 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 23 Capture8

Damn.

Someone was persistently spamming the shit out of the site with threads for several days last week. In the end Trinity decided to shut off a shit load of VPN/proxy access to the website. Some VPNs still work, many don't.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:43 pm

Anon wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 23 Capture8

Damn.

Someone was persistently spamming the shit out of the site with threads for several days last week. In the end Trinity decided to shut off a shit load of VPN/proxy access to the website. Some VPNs still work, many don't.

Not just vpn and proxy users.. I don't think Trinity is in full control since he fell of the Trump train. The site basically bans anyone who is not following the pro-Zionist narrative, and since the Saudi Arabia refinery attack, it looks like as if the bans are executed by an AI.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Tricky Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:43 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:I think they pretty much gave up. Whittaker being discussed on numerous threads and most of the posts is not deleted anymore. There are links to the articles and YT videos. Good that the people can learn what was going on over there for such a long time.

There is a 26 page thread on there now. Funny how the mods and owners say they never knew, yet people were always posting links to the truth but they got banned and the posts deleted within seconds to be replaced with people "personally vouching for the person and their 'contacts at the Pxntagon' and Sxx News. It has all been checked etc etc". Not to mention the constant "Jxxxx IS THE source posts". Very suspicious. Someone (not me!) posted a link to here in the thread, showing it was always known.

They ran off D50 with the worst possible accusations imaginable but let this run for years and years.

Tricky

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:51 pm

Tricky wrote:

There is a 26 page thread on there now. Funny how the mods and owners say they never knew, yet people were always posting links to the truth but they got banned and the posts deleted within seconds to be replaced with people "personally vouching for the person and their 'contacts at the Pxntagon' and Sxx News. It has all been checked etc etc". Not to mention the constant "Jxxxx IS THE source posts". Very suspicious. Someone (not me!) posted a link to here in the thread, showing it was always known.

They ran off D50 with the worst possible accusations imaginable but let this run for years and years.

Aye, I read it. It's pathetic. All of this was mentioned years ago. They personally supported and protected Whittaker. Why?

Because all of it was one big hasbara cointelpro. They planted attention whoring idiot, in this case Whittaker, right in the middle of conspiracy/truther community and let them spread corporate media rhetoric and official government talking points disguised as very secret, personal informations.
Then they muted and banned everyone, who dared to question Whittaker's "news" or even his personality.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fjogifj Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:28 am

T. still defending it. WTF! Saying maybe it was his partner or a vendetta from the games industry. Must go real deep. Lots of old threads deleted where the poster was endorsed.

fjogifj

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:41 am

fjogifj wrote:T. still defending it. WTF! Saying maybe it was his partner or a vendetta from the games industry. Must go real deep. Lots of old threads deleted where the poster was endorsed.

They removed all Whittaker's posts down to 2015... I mean even those he posted in threads of other people.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:03 pm

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 23 SczIcmp

'Real evidence only recently came to light'. Yeah OK, because it's not like any info was submitted years ago to the GLP site itself by Whittaker showing his link to gaming and kept changing the story about who he said he was with stories such as losing all limbs in counterterror and other times he didn't lose all limbs etc.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 23 Tenor

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:17 pm

Anon wrote:#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 23 SczIcmp

'Real evidence only recently came to light'. Yeah OK, because it's not like any info was submitted years ago to the GLP site itself by Whittaker showing his link to gaming and kept changing the story about who he said he was with stories such as losing all limbs in counterterror and other times he didn't lose all limbs etc.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 23 Tenor

I have dozens of screengrabs on my hard drives proving the LJS' claim as lie.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:19 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 23 Shareholder-value-maximization

Care on an update?

https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sr0gt6
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:00 pm

Two of what appears to be his twitters that were posted on the other site yesterday:

https://twitter.com/LittleSockNews

The friendly Internet news forum, staffed by professional industry journalists and an army of contributors. Relaxed, family friendly breaking news and analysis!

https://twitter.com/LSNMotherMary (LSN - Little sock news)

Janey's Breaking News provides real time breaking news and up to the minute analysis of all the major stories from professional journalists and members.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:16 pm

Anon wrote:Two of what appears to be his twitters that were posted on the other site yesterday:

The friendly Internet news forum, staffed by professional industry journalists and an army of contributors. Relaxed, family friendly breaking news and analysis!

Janey's Breaking News provides real time breaking news and up to the minute analysis of all the major stories from professional journalists and members.

LittleSockNews were the very first threads Whittaker posted on GLP. He had his own forum under the same name http://littlesocknews.4rumer.com/...

Second twitter account is new for me. But there is linked yet another froum (now closed): forum.janeysnews.com

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:18 pm

Btw Keystone Games Twitter account was locked. I think it was still open yesterday or so...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:07 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Anon wrote:Two of what appears to be his twitters that were posted on the other site yesterday:

LittleSockNews were the very first threads Whittaker posted on GLP. He had his own forum under the same name http://littlesocknews.4rumer.com/...

Second twitter account is new for me. But there is linked yet another froum (now closed): forum.janeysnews.com

Yeah I knew he called his threads little sock news on glp but never realized he had a website too. Also, I just found one of the forums he used before he moved to forum.janeysnews.com

The site is still up here: https://littlesocknews.forumotion.com/c2-janey-s-little-sock-news

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:10 pm

Anon wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Yeah I knew he called his threads little sock news on glp but never realized he had a website too. Also, I just found one of the forums he used before he moved to forum.janeysnews.com

The site is still up here: https://littlesocknews.forumotion.com/c2-janey-s-little-sock-news

Interesting. One of moderators over there is...Godzilla85. I gues it's the very same Godzilla from the other forum, who claimed he knows "Janey" personally...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next