Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FREE ADOBE CS2 FULL PRODUCT RANGE FOR DOWNLOAD ***NOT ILLEGAL***

4 posters

Go down

FREE ADOBE CS2 FULL PRODUCT RANGE FOR DOWNLOAD ***NOT ILLEGAL*** Empty FREE ADOBE CS2 FULL PRODUCT RANGE FOR DOWNLOAD ***NOT ILLEGAL***

Post by Guest Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:02 pm

It is not illegal and even downloads from Adobe site. I have been using it for months now and it might be welcome for anyone who can't afford to pay for their products.

Some months ago they made their full CS2 Suite available for Mac or PC as downloads from their site, even giving universal serial numbers for them. They done this as they were not supporting these products any more and saw it as a way to get new customers for more up to date products. They run on Windows 10 and below. Not sure what Mac versions they support.

***This is from the UK site so might have to go to the regional site for anyone outside UK. Or use VPN.*** You might be asked to go to your country site before it gets you onto the UK one. You should find it OK.***

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/creative-suite/kb/cs2-product-downloads.html?promoid=19SCDRQK#download-products

Downloads are large.

Just thought this would help some here.

Total value of all these are several thousand £

HOPE IT HELPS SOMEONE...

Back to top Go down

FREE ADOBE CS2 FULL PRODUCT RANGE FOR DOWNLOAD ***NOT ILLEGAL*** Empty Re: FREE ADOBE CS2 FULL PRODUCT RANGE FOR DOWNLOAD ***NOT ILLEGAL***

Post by Mr Badger Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:01 pm

That should help people who are starting out with Photoshop, definitely.
I've been running CS6 for years now, don't see any reason to upgrade as yet.
I started with Photoshop 4 in 1997 (I feel so old!)

Back to top Go down

FREE ADOBE CS2 FULL PRODUCT RANGE FOR DOWNLOAD ***NOT ILLEGAL*** Empty Re: FREE ADOBE CS2 FULL PRODUCT RANGE FOR DOWNLOAD ***NOT ILLEGAL***

Post by Guest Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:10 pm

Mr Badger wrote:That should help people who are starting out with Photoshop, definitely.
I've been running CS6 for years now, don't see any reason to upgrade as yet.
I started with Photoshop 4 in 1997 (I feel so old!)

You look old. Laughing
It works for me, plus all the other software, Audition, After Effects, etc.
Really good of them to do this...
(You don't look as old as me) Sad

Back to top Go down

FREE ADOBE CS2 FULL PRODUCT RANGE FOR DOWNLOAD ***NOT ILLEGAL*** Empty Serial Numbers ???

Post by ShockJock Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:28 pm

Upon attempted install, they ask for Serial Number but I don't see that I have any. The instructions say serial numbers are "provided during download" but I didn't see any.

What am I missing? Help!
ShockJock
ShockJock

http://HalTurnerRadioShow.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:50 pm

They are listed on the download page.
I will find mine, which are the same, and post them here after footy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:52 pm

Here are the Windows ones...

Last edited by BEST BEFORE 1999 on Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:47 am

I must confess that all of my Adobe software is "acquired" by other means. I've never been in a position to afford legal copies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:53 am

Mr Badger wrote:I must confess that all of my Adobe software is "acquired" by other means.  I've never been in a position to afford legal copies.
I don't blame you...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sultan of Wings Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:04 am

Is there any good photography software available to be downloaded  that is 100% legal and free of charge?

I am not looking for anything ultra-sophisticated.

I am running my PC on Windows XP Pro SP3.

No Windows 10 here. I don't want Windows 10.

Sultan of Wings

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:27 am

Adobe Photoshop as above ^^^^^^^ Works on XP
Gimp is very good or Irfanview,,,

https://www.irfanview.com/
https://www.gimp.org/downloads/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sultan of Wings Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:31 am

Thank you.

I am running an old puter.... Old but still working very well.

It seems that this free version of Photoshop must be a very heavy file that would take a lot of space in my hard disk.

These sturdy old puters don't have the same hard disk capacity as more recent puters.

Sultan of Wings

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:55 am

AirShip wrote:Thank you.

It seems that this free version of Photoshop must be a very heavy file that would take a lot of space in my hard disk.

These sturdy old puters don't have the same hard disk capacity as more recent puters.

No probs.
Gimp or Irfanview will do you...

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupus Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:31 am

AirShip wrote:Thank you.

Try Linux
you will get lots of support, old machines work perfect and get security updates
and free software - lots of it (directly from the built in store in few seconds - thats how long it takes to install/remove)
just for the photoshop alternatives
http://www.linuxandubuntu.com/home/best-alternatives-to-photoshop-on-linux

you dont have to delete windows - you can make bootble stick to test it and if you install then dul boot with windows
installation process - 5m Smile

and btw ...linux is no longer command line - you dont have to know it anymore

Linux 4ever - Derbian (unstable)
Lupus
Lupus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupus Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:38 am

here are good articles in Forbes (sic!):
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonevangelho/2018/07/19/ditching-windows-2-weeks-with-ubuntu-linux-on-the-dell-xps-13/#175afd191836
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonevangelho/2018/07/23/5-reasons-you-should-switch-from-windows-to-linux-right-now/#391ad91c777b

Linux 4ever - Derbian (unstable)
Lupus
Lupus

Back to top Go down