Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings All!

+2
KneelB4Zod!
ShockJock
6 posters

Go down

Greetings All!    Empty Greetings All!

Post by ShockJock Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:19 pm

Having been summarily banned and thrown off you-know-where almost two years ago, it's great to be able to return to some old friends thanks to the fact that the General has created his own forum.

I suspect that many more will come as you-know-who continues to cut their own throat by banning paying customers and great contributors.

Looking forward to interacting with all again.

ShockJock
ShockJock
ShockJock

http://HalTurnerRadioShow.com

Back to top Go down

Greetings All!    Empty Re: Greetings All!

Post by M9872367 Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:25 pm

Welcome. It was one too many "IP bans" for me too, in the end. You make a post, get thanked for posting updates, then banned!! No more... their loss.

M9872367

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:40 pm

ShockJock wrote:Having been summarily banned and thrown off you-know-where almost two years ago, it's great to be able to return to some old friends thanks to the fact that the General has created his own forum.

I suspect that many more will come as you-know-who continues to cut their own throat by banning paying customers and great contributors.

ShockJock

Greetings All!    4047824857

Be welcomed, nice to see you. And, at first, pay attention to this, please:

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/t9p30-improvement-requests-changes-technical-issues-forum-under-the-construction#5084

It's quite important setup that will allow you to see all the posts correctly. Without this some of them would be displayed just as HTML code.

Greetings All!    2630940983

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:00 pm

M9872367 wrote:Welcome. It was one too many "IP bans" for me too, in the end. You make a post, get thanked for posting updates, then banned!! No more... their loss.

It is stunning what you can see on the first page in recent days. You can read threads about great tranny sex, shapeless penis and, among all of this, how King Triad became the most dangerous man of the world (this one was even pinned later). Wonder when they gonna start Kardashian threads. This downspiraled quickly I tend to say...

Greetings All!    1619689188

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:01 pm

Party getting bigger! Welcome ShockJock.

Greetings All!    8762cb0e9a3fee43ada42ce1e5a7bea4
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:04 pm

Having been summarily banned and thrown off you-know-where almost two years ago, it's great to be able to return to some old friends thanks to the fact that the General has created his own forum.

ShockJock

Hi.

Out of interest, what did you get banned for?

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:05 pm

Matjaz wrote:Party getting bigger! Welcome ShockJock.

Greetings All!    8762cb0e9a3fee43ada42ce1e5a7bea4

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShockJock Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:08 am

UK AC wrote:

ShockJock

Hi.

Out of interest, what did you get banned for?

I got banned for being . . . . me. A talk-radio host that the forum owner didn't like.

Even though I was a paying member; had multiple threads pinned multiple times, and even earned more than one "super pin" -- and having 700+ Karma up-votes -- I was kicked out after having been a member for almost a year. They are totalitarian there.
ShockJock
ShockJock

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:14 am

Welcome to our space in the interwebs. flower
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:51 pm

ShockJock wrote:I got banned for being . . . . me. A talk-radio host that the forum owner didn't like.

Even though I was a paying member; had multiple threads pinned multiple times, and even earned more than one "super pin" -- and having 700+ Karma up-votes -- I was kicked out after having been a member for almost a year. They are totalitarian there.

As I recall it, you had several threads pinned daily, but then you revealed to GLP your identity - 'Hal Turner'. Needless to say that news went down like a lead balloon with some at GLP as sources had reported that in court you made the admission of being an FBI informant.

https://www.infowars.com/hal-turner-admits-he-worked-for-the-fbi/

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by ShockJock Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:37 pm

UK AC wrote:
ShockJock wrote:I got banned for being . . . . me. A talk-radio host that the forum owner didn't like.

As I recall it, you had several threads pinned daily, but then you revealed to GLP your identity - 'Hal Turner'. Needless to say that news went down like a lead balloon with some at GLP as sources had reported that in court you made the admission of being an FBI informant.

https://www.infowars.com/hal-turner-admits-he-worked-for-the-fbi/

Informant? No. National Security Intelligence Asset, handling National Security, Terrorism, and Foreign Counter-Intelligence with the FBI Joint Terrrorism Task Force until November, 2008.

Then they threw me in federal prison for 33 months. End of relationship. They can go fuck themselves now. I don't even call 911 when I see a car wreck on the highway anymore; I mind my own business and adopted a total fuck you attitude toward the government.

Let me tell you something: If I knew that a particular truck, with particular lettering and a certain license plate number, was traveling down a particular route at a particular time and date, carrying a nuclear bomb to detonate somewhere in America . . . . I wouldn't tell a fucking soul. I would let it happen. That's the level of hatred I feel for the US federal government over what they did to me. I would do absolutely nothing to help them.
And all those "innocent Americans" that the hypothetical bomb would kill; where were THEY when my rights were being smashed to shit? They were nowhere to be found, so I feel little-to-nothing for them either.

I voted for Donald Trump because I viewed him as a MURDER WEAPON. He was the murder weapon, the intended victim was the swamp.

We clear now?
ShockJock
ShockJock

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:10 pm

ShockJock wrote:

>>> shortened <<<

I voted for Donald Trump because I viewed him as a MURDER WEAPON.  He was the murder weapon, the intended victim was the swamp.  

I think many people is disappointed with Trump now...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:02 pm

I'm new here, weened off the GLP titty, woke up and realized all the crap going on there. They lost my subs and I have not been back and never will.
This might be a small community atm but it will grow with far more happy people than there is there.
So WELCOME from another newbie here. (The newbie tag soon disappears here)  

Back to top Go down

Post by hillbilly Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:24 pm

hillbilly
hillbilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:42 am

Oh, in the end I found this fred.

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum