Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+10
Talos
boris
Nuke68
刘汉
Matjaz
shachalnur
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
14 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Empty Re: #81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:36 pm

Zambeezi wrote:#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 X985

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 1778904525

cheers cheers

Do you see from where they are? As far as know we have members from all continents except Africa and Antarctica - ok, the last isn't so important IMO.

The active are mainly from Europe, but as Asia has >50 % of global population only one from China is a bit weak.

Nevertheless, I consider Zodland to be the greatest little forum in the world. Quality counts more than quantity Exclamation

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 4047824857

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

boris, shachalnur, Profanity and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Empty Re: #81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:43 pm

***ShockJock/Hal Turner sez.... it's being 'targeted' by top secret 'dark weaponry'
-- 200 million 'at risk' from tidal shockwave/coastal destruction
we wait and see....

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:47 pm

Profanity likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:50 pm

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 1254334646

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 X986

Last edited by Zambeezi on Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:52 pm

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:54 pm

yup.

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:03 pm

Zambeezi wrote:  

***ShockJock/Hal Turner sez.... it's being 'targeted' by top secret 'dark weaponry'
-- 200 million 'at risk' from tidal shockwave/coastal destruction
we wait and see....

OK, I didn't write it here, but I'm watching the EQs constantly. Since before the outbreak of the volcano there was a swarm for several days or even weeks. And it never really stopped, it went down to ~50/day, a few days ago it was ~200, then ~100, now ... ok, look it up:

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Map/zoom.php?key=53&typ=euro#2

This was the biggest so far:

2021-10-27 14:21:09.6 28.66 N 17.73 W 40 4.8 CANARY ISLANDS, SPAIN REGION

The last days there were more and more >3.0

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:13 pm

Ben Norton
@BenjaminNorton
(October 27, 2021)

So the Biden admin will likely cut taxes on the rich,
while boosting the already outrageous military budget
more than the Pentagon even asked for

There are no significant differences between Democrats and Republicans.
They're two factions of the same Capitalist Imperialist Party

twitter.com/BenjaminNorton/status/1453220237785108486

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:15 pm

Meanwhile, 70 cm of water in total is expected for Sicily for this current rain event. However, water has a tendency not to cling to slopes but to flow down into the valley.

Shocked

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:17 pm

Oh, I hear now even a "Medicane" is expected.

pale

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:19 pm

imperialists and their proxies overthrowing the 'dark continent'.
AFRICOM/BROTHERHOOD/ZIONISTS working discontent/funding warlords/proxies/weaponizing relief
same shit EVERYWHERE... the sovereigns know. the people know the game... and suffer by the MILLIONS.

another free sample:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:25 pm

xmore Rats crawling in...

Turkey fuck off.
#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 X987

KneelB4Zod!, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:32 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:33 pm

like I said... all the SOVEREIGNS know what's going on. the people too.
fuck the imperialists, their proxies, puppets, mercenaries and their staged 'coups'.

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Mb10

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:43 pm

Zambeezi wrote:  

Daniel Domscheit-Berg and his ugly role in the Assange and Wikileaks case:

"Daniel Domscheit-Berg is a sought-after speaker at events and conferences at home and abroad and has spoken at the World Economic Forum in Davos, among others. In 2011, the renowned American magazine "Foreign Policy" included him in the circle of the "Top 100 Global Thinkers". Daniel Domscheit-Berg gives his lectures in German and in English and impresses equally with his personality and his statements."

https://agentur-fuer-helden.de/redner/daniel-domscheit-berg/

I would say a bought rent-a-mouth and a traitor. But it gets better than that:

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anke_Domscheit-Berg

"Anke Domscheit-Berg has been married since summer 2010 to former WikiLeaks spokesman and book author Daniel Domscheit-Berg, who wanted to set up his own disclosure platform with OpenLeaks. On Deutschlandfunk radio in 2010, she described her basically positive but also critical attitude towards WikiLeaks. She welcomed the fact that WikiLeaks was working towards the goal of transparent governments and state systems by publishing government documents and explained details about the authenticity check of the documents sent to WikiLeaks. She regretted that in German there is no positive term equivalent to the English "whistleblower". However, she also appealed to the conscience and responsibility of those who publish secret documents. She did not see a conflict of interest with her own job at Microsoft, as they were both concerned with transparency.

The couple supports the Icelandic Initiative on Modern Media (IMMI), which is primarily intended to provide legal protection for investigative online journalism, as Wikileaks does. The genesis of IMMI is closely linked to WikiLeaks."

I see here certain connections with a certain Icelander ...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:46 pm

shalom.
Saudi stealing Yemeni resources by fiat. Morocco stealing W. Saharan resources by fiat. Zion giggling....

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:57 pm

Ben Norton
@BenjaminNorton
(October 27, 2021)

(January 25, 2021) Biden: "We're going to use taxpayers' money to rebuild America."
abcnews.go.com/Politics/live-updates/biden-100-days-president-white-house/?id=75460011

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 3574449849

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:00 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:03 pm

Zambeezi wrote:imperialists and their proxies overthrowing the 'dark continent'.
AFRICOM/BROTHERHOOD/ZIONISTS working discontent/funding warlords/proxies/weaponizing relief
same shit EVERYWHERE... the sovereigns know. the people know the game... and suffer by the MILLIONS.

another free sample:

I said EVERYWHERE...

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Giphy10

KneelB4Zod!, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:08 pm

Ben Norton
@BenjaminNorton
(October 27, 2021)

(October 10, 2019) Trump Tax Cuts Helped Billionaires Pay Less Taxes Than The Working Class In 2018
For the first time in American history, the 400 wealthiest people paid a lower tax rate than any other group,
according to a new study by economists Emmanuel Saez and Gabriel Zucman at the University of California, Berkeley.
The startling data was brought to light on Monday in a New York Times column,
and is based on an analysis by Saez and Zucman in their new book, The Triumph Of Injustice.
forbes.com/sites/camilomaldonado/2019/10/10/trump-tax-cuts-helped-billionaires-pay-less-taxes-than-the-working-class-in-2018/

Maria ⏳
@ml_1maria
(September 1, 2020)

Trump: "You're brutal killers. Not nice people at all...
Some of you I don't like at all actually, and you're going to be my biggest supporters."

twitter.com/i/status/1300743242439303169

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 3574449849

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:23 pm

member the microsopy of the pFizer vaccine serum 2 weeks ago....
showing the micro engineered stacked/assembled little black graphene oxide 'doughnuts' like TIRES???
They didn't know what they did... but suspected they were 'carriers' of a chemical 'package' to be 'disbursed' as they deteriorated.
Here they are.... in live action.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/LERsrN9ej6bU/

Graphene Micromotors

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:35 pm

https://www.bitchute.com/video/5o5ZBzNRH5UC/

SLOUCHING TOWARDS A DARK WINTER...   santa

can yu say Antibody-Dependent-Enhancement?
https://www.bitchute.com/video/4MAjcvh8a3fG/

England + Israel: New COVID 'variant' 'may be' resistant to the 'vaccine'  santa

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:55 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:20 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:25 pm

preparations for Saturday:

Women are among them in full force.
刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:26 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:32 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:36 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:42 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:43 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next