Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc.

+14
Böhse Tante
ShockJock
Kentus
hillbilly
Pirata
N.O.S.
KneelB4Zod!
Stand_Sure_Anderson
FoShizzle
Libertine
Gavin
Matjaz
Mr Badger
The Original Mind
18 posters

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 28 Empty Re: The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc.

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:34 am

This is the 3rd since Saturday:

Magnitude mb 5.4
Region GABON
Date time 2021-03-09 23:07:54.2 UTC
Location 1.10 S ; 10.12 E
Depth 2 km

in a region where there were none since 60 years. The last months there were several places where EQs are absolutely rare.

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Map/zoom.php?key=88&typ=AFR#5

https://static3.emsc.eu/Images/EVID/95/957/957748/957748.regional.seismicity.mag.jpg

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 28 Empty Re: The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc.

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:57 am

Magnitude Mw 6.0
Region NORTHERN ALGERIA
Date time 2021-03-18 00:04:07.6 UTC
Location 36.93 N ; 5.24 E
Depth 10 km

Magnitude mb 5.2
Region NORTHERN ALGERIA
Date time 2021-03-18 00:17:05.9 UTC
Location 36.98 N ; 5.29 E
Depth 10 km

Magnitude mb 4.7
Region NORTHERN ALGERIA
Date time 2021-03-18 00:33:27.3 UTC
Location 36.83 N ; 5.22 E
Depth 10 km

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:26 pm

Magnitude Mw 7.0
Region NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
Date time 2021-03-20 09:09:46.5 UTC
Location 38.52 N ; 141.55 E
Depth 60 km

With several aftershocks

Magnitude Mw 6.1
Region WEST OF MACQUARIE ISLAND
Date time 2021-03-20 05:19:31.3 UTC
Location 59.65 S ; 150.21 E
Depth 10 km

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:29 pm

Check this crazy temperature drop in just one week period. 45C difference!

It all froze, trees were getting green already, nature woke up, flowers were out, now we have 15cm of snow.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:21 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:22 pm

ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
2m
6.1-magnitude earthquake shakes Taiwan

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Tue May 11, 2021 3:56 pm

Last night here in Brisbane Australia we had a wild electrical storm with 66000 strikes,on the radar there is another one coming its nearly midnight here and the storm here yesterday was at 1am,storms do happen here but between November and February and usually in the afternoon,definately unusual.

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri May 14, 2021 2:22 am

Magnitude Mw 6.0
Region NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
Date time 2021-05-13 23:58:15.3 UTC
Location 37.79 N ; 141.73 E
Depth 40 km

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun May 16, 2021 12:48 pm

Weather is slightly BIBLICALLY bad in Wuhan

Just a few TRILLION locusts in Medina

and a couple BILLION mice in New South Wales Australia

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon May 17, 2021 3:33 am

Magnitude Mw 5.3
Region NORTHEASTERN IRAN
Date time 2021-05-16 23:04:56.3 UTC
Location 37.37 N ; 56.82 E
Depth 10 km

Magnitude mb 5.3
Region NORTHEASTERN IRAN
Date time 2021-05-17 00:54:01.7 UTC
Location 37.36 N ; 56.78 E
Depth 10 km

Same place within 2 hrs.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri May 21, 2021 10:39 pm

Magnitude Mw 7.4
Region SOUTHERN QINGHAI, CHINA
Date time 2021-05-21 18:04:14.5 UTC
Location 34.58 N ; 98.36 E
Depth 10 km

First as 7.3

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat May 22, 2021 2:42 am

We have some "biggies" today:

2021-05-21 22:13:18.3
16.51 S 177.37 W 10 6.7 FIJI REGION

2021-05-21 18:04:14.5
34.58 N 98.36 E 10 7.4 SOUTHERN QINGHAI, CHINA

2021-05-21 14:31:11.7
25.73 N 100.06 E 10 5.1 YUNNAN, CHINA

2021-05-21 13:48:37.9
25.74 N 100.05 E 12 6.1 YUNNAN, CHINA

2021-05-21 13:21:27.1
25.70 N 100.06 E 10 5.3 YUNNAN, CHINA

2021-05-21 11:52:17.5
29.77 N 50.57 E 10 5.2 SOUTHERN IRAN

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat May 22, 2021 5:41 am

fake news deleted

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat May 22, 2021 11:57 pm

Nyiragongo volcano erupts in the Congo residents flee nearby city

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:48 am

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Map/zoom.php?key=74&typ=NAM#3

>200 EQs near San Diego in less than 48 hrs, started with a 5.3 at 17:55 UTC.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:22 am

https://tesis.lebedev.ru/en/sun_flares.html

Afaik the first X-Flare in this sun cycle. Class X1.5, X-ray index 7.6.

6 solar flares were observed (3rd July):

Active region Begin, UT Max, UT End, UT
Flare of class M1.0 2838 16:59:00 17:03:00 17:14:00
Flare of class X1.5 2838 14:18:00 14:29:00 14:34:00
Flare of class C1.9 0 12:55:00 13:11:00 13:22:00
Flare of class M2.7 2838 07:04:00 07:17:00 07:22:00
Flare of class C1.9 2838 04:58:00 05:08:00 05:24:00
Flare of class C5.7 2838 02:14:00 02:31:00 02:39:00

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:10 am

Magnitude Mw 6.0
Region OFFSHORE ATACAMA, CHILE
Date time 2021-07-04 01:01:35.5 UTC
Location 28.78 S ; 71.49 W
Depth 10 km

Magnitude Mw 6.0
Region OFFSHORE ATACAMA, CHILE
Date time 2021-07-04 01:29:12.4 UTC
Location 28.70 S ; 71.52 W
Depth 2 km

Two within 30 minutes

Suspect

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:10 pm

ASB News / WORLD 🌍
@ASB_Breaking
·
2m
5.7 magnitude earthquake shakes Iran's Fars province

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:10 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:46 pm

German/Austrian floods are heading south towards Slovenia fast.

This is Mislinja river in north of the country.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NeurjeSi/status/1416835601219850248
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:20 am

Magnitude Mw 6.8
Region OFF COAST OF COSTA RICA
Date time 2021-07-21 21:15:15.6 UTC
Location 7.47 N ; 83.00 W
Depth 10 km

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:18 am

Magnitude Mw 6.7
Region MINDORO, PHILIPPINES
Date time 2021-07-23 20:48:58.0 UTC
Location 13.73 N ; 120.77 E
Depth 118 km

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:13 pm

Magnitude Mw 8.2
Region ALASKA PENINSULA
Date time 2021-07-29 06:15:50.5 UTC
Location 55.54 N ; 158.01 W
Depth 43 km

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:20 pm

Magnitude M 5.0
Region ICELAND REGION
Date time 2021-07-29 06:25:11.0 UTC
Location 66.32 N ; 17.34 W
Depth 1 km

Bit high one for Iceland.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:41 pm

Magnitude Mw 6.2
Region PERU-ECUADOR BORDER REGION
Date time 2021-07-30 17:10:21.9 UTC
Location 4.91 S ; 80.63 W
Depth 49 km

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:33 am

You guys feel the heat? African air circling above Balkans and south Europe for weeks already. We had Sahara desert raindrop twice this month but luckily we're just on edge of the front so there's not that hot. 50+ celsius in Bucharest last weekend..
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:19 pm

ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
39s
Tsunami expected after magnitude 7.2 quake shakes Philippines

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:48 pm

Magnitude Mw 7.1
Region MINDANAO, PHILIPPINES
Date time 2021-08-11 17:46:14.0 UTC
Location 6.58 N ; 126.79 E
Depth 58 km

For tsunami watch the buoys:

https://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/

On top of this page too:

"View the latest observations near Atlantic Tropical Storm Fred, East Pacific Tropical Storm Kevin and East Pacific Tropical Storm Linda."

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:58 pm

Matjaz wrote:You guys feel the heat? African air circling above Balkans and south Europe for weeks already. We had Sahara desert raindrop twice this month but luckily we're just on edge of the front so there's not that hot. 50+ celsius in Bucharest last weekend..

Nope, north of Siberia has had hotter parts than we here in Germany. Now it seems the summer starts for a few days or so. Til weekend it was mostly cold and rainy. Maybe the hottest part of the year was in May/June with >40°C. Weather this year was absolutely crazy here. I expect sunburns at Christmas ...

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:50 pm

Magnitude Mw 7.5
Region SOUTH SANDWICH ISLANDS REGION
Date time 2021-08-12 18:32:54.7 UTC
Location 57.62 S ; 25.39 W
Depth 60 km

16 aftershocks >5 2 >6 within 3 hours.

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Map/zoom.php?key=17&typ=AFR#2

I don't really know, for months the EQs are more numerous than usual, in the last days for Mediterranean/Europe up to more than 10 times as many, globally mostly 2x and more. Here on the map it used to be ~20 - 25 for Europe, globally ~18-22:

https://www.emsc-csem.org/#2

I am not an expert, but what I know about physics in general and geology/plate tectonics, it can mean two things. Either it relieves stress, or it is a sign that more stress is building. The first would be good, the second more likely not.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Suspect pale Suspect

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next