Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc.

+14
Böhse Tante
ShockJock
Kentus
hillbilly
Pirata
N.O.S.
KneelB4Zod!
Stand_Sure_Anderson
FoShizzle
Libertine
Gavin
Matjaz
Mr Badger
The Original Mind
18 posters

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 17 Empty Re: The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc.

Post by E-V13 Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:35 pm

Felt the earthquake here.

King Boris III to von Ribentrop: "My nation fights only on the Balkans, where there are our ethnic lands, not on any other front or in Africa. If I send troops to the Eastern Front, they will all desert to the Russians together with the military brass musicians!" (during their meeting in the summer of 1942 in Berlin, when the King was asked to send Bulgarian troops to the Eastern Front or help Rommel in Africa.)
E-V13
E-V13

Back to top Go down

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 17 Empty Re: The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:36 pm

E-V13 wrote:Felt the earthquake here.

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 17 3700336097

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:07 pm

Magnitude Mw 5.7
Region WESTERN TURKEY
Date time 2019-09-26 10:59:25.1 UTC
Location 40.87 N ; 28.19 E
Depth 7 km

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=794756

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:11 pm

On the "Contribution" map there was even one from Bucharest.

Shocked

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by E-V13 Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:14 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
E-V13 wrote:Felt the earthquake here.

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 17 3700336097

I live in a town near the Turkish border, 70 km from Turkey. I am on 6th floor and felt small shaking for a few seconds. Nothing like the 7.2 mag in Greece in 2014. I just entered the toilet to piss and it started to shake strong as a motherfucker. Very Happy

King Boris III to von Ribentrop: "My nation fights only on the Balkans, where there are our ethnic lands, not on any other front or in Africa. If I send troops to the Eastern Front, they will all desert to the Russians together with the military brass musicians!" (during their meeting in the summer of 1942 in Berlin, when the King was asked to send Bulgarian troops to the Eastern Front or help Rommel in Africa.)
E-V13
E-V13

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:15 pm

Earth is swinging?

Magnitude mb 5.5
Region CANARY ISLANDS, SPAIN REGION
Date time 2019-09-26 13:02:08.8 UTC
Location 27.98 N ; 20.18 W
Depth 10 km

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by E-V13 Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:31 pm

https://btvnovinite.bg/svetut/svidetel-na-zemetresenieto-pred-btv-stresirani-sme-ulicite-sa-palni-s-izplasheni-hora.html

Director of Bulgarian Exarchate in Istanbul says that they told them not to go back to their building apartments tonight and be prepared for a new earthquake.

E-V13
E-V13

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:43 am

Magnitude Mw 6.1
Region LOS LAGOS, CHILE
Date time 2019-09-26 16:36:17.3 UTC
Location 40.73 S ; 71.94 W
Depth 122 km

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:27 pm

Magnitude Mw 6.8
Region OFFSHORE MAULE, CHILE
Date time 2019-09-29 15:57:56.0 UTC
Location 35.47 S ; 72.91 W
Depth 26 km

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=795756

With a lot of aftershocks

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:40 pm

Will reach the Azores soon, in our tv they said they can get hit with >10 m waves.

Tropical storm report
Storm name: Lorenzo (AL13)
Category: Hurricane 2
Area: Atlantic Ocean
Date: 1st October 2019 03:30 PM
Speed: 41 km/h
Wind: 157 km/h
Gust: 194 km/h

Shocked

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:13 pm

Meanwhile in Japan...:

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:56 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:29 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

A bit late to be thinking of evacuation now... scratch

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:55 pm

Conflict Intelligence Network 🌐 🇮🇳
@ConflictTeam
·
4 h
#BREAKING : One the most powerful #Typhoon #Hagibis over the past 60 years, has hit #Japan. Two people were dead and more than 70 are missing, and for 9 million people authorities announced or recommended evacuation.
#Hagibis

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:40 am

Magnitude Mw 6.6
Region MINDANAO, PHILIPPINES
Date time 2019-10-31 01:11:20.3 UTC
Location 6.95 N ; 125.24 E
Depth 20 km

The second one after two days

Magnitude Mw 6.6
Region MINDANAO, PHILIPPINES
Date time 2019-10-29 01:04:44.9 UTC
Location 6.83 N ; 125.12 E
Depth 20 km

And there were a lot of shocks in between, many Mw 5.x ...

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:51 am

Magnitude Mw 5.7
Region NORTHWESTERN IRAN
Date time 2019-11-07 22:47:06.2 UTC
Location 37.81 N ; 47.59 E
Depth 10 km

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=803864

That's near Caspian Sea.

Two >4 nearby.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:48 pm

Magnitude Mw 4.9
Region FRANCE
Date time 2019-11-11 10:52:45.5 UTC
Location 44.58 N ; 4.68 E
Depth 10 km

Very unusual place and magnitude ...

Shocked

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:17 pm

Its raining here for seventh day straight, morning to evening. Venice has highest waters in a century but they are flooded always anyway.

Piran, our seaside town looks like this today:

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 17 65624798

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 17 65624796

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 17 65624800

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 17 65624985

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 17 65624988

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 17 65624981

Its getting depressing watching all this rain all the time.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:12 pm

You need gondolas there.

Shocked

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:46 pm

Yea Very Happy

Venice, Italy:

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 17 65624824

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 17 65624827

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 17 65624817

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 17 65624819

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 17 65624813
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:29 pm

Magnitude M 7.2
Region MOLUCCA SEA
Date time 2019-11-14 16:17:43.6 UTC
Location 1.61 N ; 126.35 E
Depth 80 km

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=805288

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:51 am

>50 aftershocks since the 7.2 until now:

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Map/zoom.php?key=59&typ=PAC&min_lat=-6&max_lat=4&min_long=124&max_long=134&timemin=1572565681&min_mag=2&view=1#2

One was a 6.0

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:51 pm

Something going on near Iceland, 23 EQs within 3 hours:

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Map/zoom.php?key=47&typ=euro#2

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:08 pm

Do you have flood problems in Germany at the moment or elsewhere? In Slovenia looks like end times. Its been raining for seven days plus non-stop.

The trees are invading homes and dirt avalanches are becoming quite a problem, specially cause its all hill terrain here.

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 17 65625783

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 17 65625669

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 17 65625672

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 17 65625674

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 17 65625673

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 17 65625671
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:57 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Here's pretty standard autumn weather. Or, better say, warmer than it should be, Not much rainy.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:12 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Shocked Shocked Shocked

Here's pretty standard autumn weather. Or, better say, warmer than it should be, Not much rainy.

Da, its very warm here as well. if there would be normal, average temperatures for November, we'd had one meter of snow already. cheers rendeer
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:51 pm

We had some moderate rain these days, but the soil is still too dry. Temperatures are the usual ones, slightly above zero. Let's see what winter weather will be.

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:34 am

MagnitudeMw 5.7
RegionLAOS
Date time2019-11-20 21:03:58.6 UTC
Location19.54 N ; 101.34 E
Depth10 km
https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=806656

MagnitudeMw 6.1
RegionLAOS
Date time2019-11-20 23:50:47.7 UTC
Location19.59 N ; 101.40 E
Depth33 km

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=806687

And a few smaller ones in between. Usually there are not so many EQs.

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Map/zoom.php?key=283&typ=AFR#2

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by antidotal Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:21 am

Weather models show a significant "sudden stratospheric warming" (SSW) event in early December.

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 17 EJ1TWYVWwAEsxOS

When such events happen in the past it often leads on to significant cold weather making its way to Europe and/or US. So my guess is much colder than average weather coming to Europe/US from mid December to mid January.

rendeer

antidotal

Back to top Go down

Post by antidotal Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:25 pm

Climate change: Greenhouse gas concentrations again break records

Atmospheric concentrations of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases once again reached new highs in 2018.

The World Meteorological Organization (WMO) says the increase in CO2 was just above the average rise recorded over the last decade.

Levels of other warming gases, such as methane and nitrous oxide, have also surged by above average amounts.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-50504131

antidotal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next