Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

+8
刘汉
Oasis
Matjaz
Mr Badger
Zambeezi
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Talos
12 posters

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Go down

Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 2 Empty Re: Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:54 pm

AS-Source News
@ASB_Breaking
·
5m
BREAKING: #Israel says they’re interested & ready to start talks on #COVID19 #vaccine with #Russia once data proves to be effective — Data should emerge in 2-3 weeks

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 2 Empty Re: Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:48 pm

This one's from a German stock broker/financial expert:

"Russia presents first Covid vaccine

... while the Russian president explicitly states as follows: "No one in Russia is forced to have a vaccination. Those who wish to be vaccinated should do so - those who do not wish to be vaccinated may and can do so".
Russian leadership was already vaccinated in April
P.S.: From what I hear from Africa, even a John Magufuli from Tanzania, along with a number of other African states, would not let himself be talked into sovereignty by Mr. Gates and his alleged vaccine agenda, because otherwise - and in the case of a forced vaccination by a Western company - these state governments would be exposed to such high pressure from the streets that the respective governments would most likely not survive and it would lead to their overthrow.

Many Africans, for legitimate reasons, have no confidence in Western pharmaceutical companies in general and in Mr Gates in particular. We remember the indignation with which the two African football stars Didier Drogba and Samuel Eto'o refused to accept the proposal by a French researcher in the spring to make Africa the experimental laboratory for a Covid vaccine. It is no coincidence that the two of them, on behalf of their African compatriots, raged that this was pure racism and a neo-colonialist way of thinking. This is another reason why I personally do not believe that such plans would be enforceable worldwide, even if it were to be a goal of the "Davos Crowd". Russia is showing that the country is going its own way without waiting for a Western pharmaceutical company or Mr Gates. And from China's point of view, it should be no different."

https://archive.is/XPeYT

The middle of the text deals with the partly absurd reactions of Western MSM and "experts". 

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Exclamation pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:30 pm

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:25 am

THE GLOBAL PUSHBACK HAS BEGUN
https://www.bitchute.com/video/5y6a7NDbk6nh/

ANOTHER FRONTLINE DOC SPEAKS OUT
https://www.bitchute.com/video/iSfCtSRhbtmg/

DOCTOR INVESTIGATED FOR ‘COVID MISINFORMATION’ EXONERATED
https://www.bitchute.com/video/H95JsxAB89Bc/

PRO-VAX LEADERS ISSUE WARNING FOR COVID-19 VACCINE
https://www.bitchute.com/video/ARYPq1WdCLBA/

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:28 am

Russian Market
@russian_market
·
2m
Spain reports 2,935 new virus infections, highest number since the country's lockdown ended.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:53 pm

The Hill
@thehill
·
1m
US reports over 1,500 coronavirus deaths in a day, highest tally since May

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/511839-us-records-deadliest-covid-19-day-of-summer-with-over-1500-deaths?__twitter_impression=true

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:43 pm

Afshin Rattansi
@afshinrattansi
·
1h
REPORTS: Russia & Germany discuss production of Russian coronavirus vaccine in Germany at meeting between Russian Health Minister Mikhail Murashko & German Ambassador to Russia Geza Andreas von Geyr.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:49 pm

Over 64,000 COVID-19 cases registered in US in past 24 hours, Johns Hopkins University says
https://twitter.com/SputnikInt/status/1294618593745936384

Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 2 3491356335 Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 2 63862118

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:26 pm

Look at all those oppressed people suffering under the Chinese dictatorship!

Meanwhile, since 1st of September, we're ordered to wear fucking facemasks at supermarkets and other such buildings...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:20 pm

Almaz-Antey invented the COVID-19 remote treatment system

Application of the system, "which is planned to begin in the near future, in particular, will improve the effectiveness of diagnosis of COVID-19, as well as a number of respiratory, cardiovascular and other diseases," said in a press release of the concern. ... remote monitoring and medical consultations will become a daily routine.
https://www.interfax.ru/russia/722203

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:47 pm

The following article is from a conservative (in a better sense!), I find it very important and interesting:

"Step 1: The co-step scenario as a guide

"Gleichschritt" (lock-step) is not presented as a horror vision, but as the second most attractive scenario, behind "Clever Together", which however requires a high degree of international cooperation, including with China, and therefore seems to have been unattainable and unattainable for years. The scenarios are explicitly designed to ensure that "major changes can not only be envisaged, but also implemented. And this is how it looks:

Even after the pandemic had subsided, more authoritarian control and oversight of citizens and their activities continued and even intensified. ... The citizens willingly ceded part of their sovereignty - and their privacy - to more paternalistic states in exchange for greater security and stability. Citizens were more tolerant and even eager for leadership and oversight from above, and national leaders had more leeway to enforce order as they saw fit. (excerpt)

https://www.cashkurs.com/hintergrundinfos/beitrag/der-macher-des-gleichschritt-szenarios-der-rockefeller-stiftung-wirbt-nun-offen-fuer-totalueberwachung/

What strikes me about the masks, it seems to me as if this story was deliberately hyped as the linchpin. I don't like it either, but I prefer to wear them and in the meantime concentrate on the really important points. The nonsense with the masks, the pros and cons, especially the vehement rejection of certain people (who here in DE in February were still in favor of the masks!), seemed to me very soon to be a propagandistic diversionary maneuver. 

In my experience there is a danger - as with other topics - that we lose ourselves in the minutiae of questions for which we often lack our own expertise. It's like with CTs, where you pant after every little thing and forget to observe the big processes and measures of the "elite". 

Otherwise, in the end we have successfully resisted the compulsion to wear masks and live in a perfect, totalitarian surveillance state.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Exclamation Question Exclamation

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by guest2 Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:12 am

Mandatory vaccinations on the way just as I thought. Anyone not complying will be ostracized and treated as a danger to others. Australia first to announce, soon it will be every country.

guest2

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:46 pm

Surreal...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:48 pm

Plandemic II: Indoctornation (FULL MOVIE)

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guest2 Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:06 pm

Coronavirus-A passenger was knocked unconscious at Claphan Junction railway station

A man was knocked out during an argument over face masks at Clapham Junction station.

Police are investigating after the victim, who asked the Press Association news agency to only identity him as 'William', was punched by a fellow passenger at the London railway stop.

The victim was sent to hospital where he was treated for a severe laceration and given stitches for a head wound following the scuffle.

Along with a friend, William, not his real name, had been arguing with South Western Railway staff by the ticket barrier because one member was not wearing a mask.

Footage taken by the friend shows a male in a grey hoodie pushing a pram past the heated exchange. He had a child with him and was also not wearing a mask.

guest2

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:33 pm

Lol, facemasks mostly cancelled after outrage of people. Demonstrations were already planned.
Fascemasks remain mandatory in pulbic transport, offices, public administration bodies or social and medical facilities.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guest2 Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:31 am

Well there it is. Don't take the vaccine and you will be ostracized from society. And even those who do take the vaccine will still see attempts to stop them from living as how they did before.

One aspect will be the periodic lock-downs, but targeted on urbanized areas, in order to predominantly affect the ones 'they' see as 'the cattle'. (they started doing that already). But the rural areas where such people who make those decisions tend to live, and other people who by hook or by crook have the means to afford to live there will probably see fit to ensure similar conditions are not imposed on themselves.

guest2

Back to top Go down

Post by guest2 Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:15 am

Tonight a US state announced their intention for mandatory vaccine.

Virginia Health Commissioner says he’ll mandate a COVID-19 vaccine

RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — State Health Commissioner Dr. Norman Oliver told 8News on Friday that he plans to mandate coronavirus vaccinations for Virginians once one is made available to the public.

Virginia state law gives the Commissioner of Health the authority to mandate immediate immunizations during a public health crisis if a vaccine is available. Health officials say an immunization could be released as early as 2021.

Dr. Oliver says that, as long as he is still the Health Commissioner, he intends to mandate the coronavirus vaccine.

“It is killing people now, we don’t have a treatment for it and if we develop a vaccine that can prevent it from spreading in the community we will save hundreds and hundreds of lives,” Oliver said.

Under state law, only people with a medical exemption could refuse the mandate.

https://www.wric.com/news/virginia-news/virginia-commissioner-of-health-plans-to-mandate-coronavirus-vaccinations-once-available-to-public/

guest2

Back to top Go down

Post by guest2 Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:29 am

The head of the World Health Organisation says he hopes the #coronavirus pandemic will be over in two years

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1296916525274800129

guest2

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:13 pm

On Covid-19 And Authoritarian Abuses

Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 2 1_UDnSUoroqCxShe6CBUDKiw-720x400

http://thealtworld.com/caitlin_johnston/on-covid-19-and-authoritarian-abuses

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:53 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:03 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:29 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:44 pm

zerohedge
@zerohedge
·
1m
U.S. JUSTICE DEPARTMENT SAYS IT IS REQUESTING DATA FROM GOVERNORS OF STATES THAT ISSUED COVID-19 ORDERS THAT MAY HAVE RESULTED IN DEATHS OF ELDERLY NURSING HOME RESIDENTS -STATEMENT

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:18 pm

Berlin Bans Protest Against Pandemic Restrictions
https://t.co/Rn0ADS4jdo?amp=1

Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 2 1854299768

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:20 pm

Sputnik
@SputnikInt
·
Aug 26

Russia state-affiliated media
#BREAKING | US sanctions Russian Defence Ministry Research Institute that worked on COVID-19 vaccine https://sptnkne.ws/D28e

#SputnikBreaking

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:38 pm

zerohedge
@zerohedge
·
5m
India Smashes Global Record For Most New COVID-19 Cases Reported In A Day: Live Updates

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/russia-india-plan-partnership-mass-produce-vaccine-merkel-warns-germans-covid-19

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:40 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:30 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Sputnik
@SputnikInt
·
Aug 26

Russia state-affiliated media
#BREAKING | US sanctions Russian Defence Ministry Research Institute that worked on COVID-19 vaccine https://sptnkne.ws/D28e

#SputnikBreaking

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:50 am

Massive anti-covid restrictions demo in Berlin:

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1lDGLyklZPRJm

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next