Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

+8
刘汉
Oasis
Matjaz
Mr Badger
Zambeezi
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Talos
12 posters

Page 6 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next

Go down

Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 6 Empty Re: Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:48 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 6 Empty Re: Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:18 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
21m
#BREAKING 59 people dies from #Coronavirus in #Israel in the last day, the deadliest since the start of the pandemic. From tomorrow, Israel is hardening its second nationwide lockdown

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:32 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oasis Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:40 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Shocked
Oasis
Oasis

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:23 pm

For those still unconvinced that this "pandemic" is anything but leverage to wrestle us all into submission.

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:37 pm

AS-Source News
@ASB_Breaking
·
1m
Coronavirus UK: Highest ever daily total as 6,634 new infections recorded

Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 6 3574449849

Maybe the best way to get rid of "COVID-19 pandemy" is really to stop testing left and right with PCR tests and start curing the people who fell sick. Because, you know, this all is plain bullshit.

In last days I spent more time looking for some detailed informations regarding all of this (so I'm less active with news here - sorry for that), I did some very basic calculations based on quite old articles and I everything looks more and more fishy. Not that it didn't already...

The most important thing for me was an article I found, and shared I guess, about one week ago. I'll mentoin it again. But, at first, some numbers regarding my country - and remember, till 1992 we was Czechoslovakia, with roughly 15 million citizens, and after 1992 we are Czech Republic with roughly 10 million citiizens.

Czechoslovakia:

1981/1982: 2 269 000

1982/1983: 2 180 000

1985/1986: 3 112 000 (Chernobyl disaster)

Czech Republic:

1993/1994: 816 000

1995/1996: 1 259000

1997/1998: 2 148 000

1999/2000: 1 166 000

As you can already guess the numbers above are numbers of people suffering of acute respiratory infections, commonly known as a flu. It's about 10% every year. That's shockingly large number compared to COVID-19 numbers given trough last 6 moths+. But it gets better. I wrote iin bold season 1995/1996. And that's where I will recall article I shared already.

Duringg flu influenza season of 1995/1996 fell sick about 1,2 million people in Czech Republic. It's about 11% of population. During just 7 weeks more than 90 thousand complications and more than 12 thousand deaths was recorded. In average it's 244 deaths every single day. And there were not totalitarian restrictions, no closed schools, no economical suicide. It came, it went.

But let's project numbers from 95/96 to current situation. For example Italy - one of the biggest boogeymen in this COVID crisis. They have 6 times bigger populatin, right? About 60 million. So let's take your 12 thousand deaths from 95/96 and multiply them 6 times. It's 72 thousand deaths in just 7 weeks. Now take a look at current situation - no, Italy did not reach even half of this number. And they had more, than 6 months to do so. They recorded 35781 deaths so far (actual oficial number). And very similar it is for the US. Just multiply 12 thousand with 32 and compare to 200 thousand...

Not rocket science at all, just basic math.

So I cocnclude there's fearmongering campaign going on and all of this mess is going out of proportions. But what about the tests?

I'm not virologist expert and my knowledge of PCR tests is based on what I've read in last months. But, as always, there's mighty logic. Yet again I will speak about my country.

Early spring of 2020 brought to us so called COVID-19. At first there was one case here, two over there. Then numbers grown. I really do not remember exact numbers but methodology was to test people with (infulenza-like) symptoms and close contacts. Random tests were not done. At certain point they decided to shut down almost everything. Well, it's exagerated, shops were opened, I was working at my office but social interaction was very limited. They introduced usleless face masks as well. Then numbers went down. It's logic - less contacts, less transmissions. They still tested symptomathic individuals, contacts etc. It was late May or the next month they lifted most of restrictions and life went back on track. Tests were not common and numbers of positive results were low. But it does not mean transmissions stood low as well. They did less tests so number of positive results was low as well.  But with the new school year they started testing left and right. It was triggered by some hotspots in night clubs in Prague and in mass outbreak among miners (the most of them didn't know they are sick btw - just asymptomathic). Now they test about 18 thousand samples per day, there are even quesues for tests. By asymptomathic people. The nubers are skyrocketing. But not because virus spreads more but because they  test more.

Their tests stand for shit, their numbers stand for shit and their fake pandemy stand for shit. Hope you gonna have some 1st hand photos. This Sunday there will be protest...

Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 6 120131593_1442613346127083_6409946342225493052_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=Bd5f5Z4wyJAAX_G3P4n&_nc_ht=scontent-prg1-1

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Oasis likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:57 pm

Mr Badger wrote:For those still unconvinced that this "pandemic" is anything but leverage to wrestle us all into submission.

Very good video. And, meanwhile, every day people are dying because of fear to visit hopsital as COVID is over there, "caused by decreased physical activity among older people shielding at home", caused by psychological impact of isolation, caused by delayed medical treatment, caused by postponed prevention exams...

That's mass murder commited by government in complicity with mass media.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:17 am

What the fuck?

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:19 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:For those still unconvinced that this "pandemic" is anything but leverage to wrestle us all into submission.

Very good video. And, meanwhile, every day people are dying because of fear to visit hopsital as COVID is over there, "caused by decreased physical activity among older people shielding at home", caused by psychological impact of isolation, caused by delayed medical treatment, caused by postponed prevention exams...

The friend that I am a carer for was due brain surgery when all this crap started. Her last MRI scan for her aneurysms, was done in January, she still does not have the results.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:30 am

Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

The friend that I am a carer for was due brain surgery when all this crap started. Her last MRI scan for her aneurysms, was done in January, she still does not have the results.

Exactly. Now they admitted that detahs at home rised by almost 50%:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/sep/24/10000-more-deaths-than-usual-occurred-in-uk-homes-since-june

And that's just tip of the iceberg. Delayed preventoins, delaayed surgeries, deaths caused in hospital by lack of contact with the closests. And so on, and so on.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oasis Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:40 am

Woah shit omg big wall o' text incoming. But worth reading I hope.   Smile  

In response to your big post Zod - Like you I am no expert, but maybe I could just add a few things that could help give a fuller picture.

When you are comparing the Czech flu death ratio to Italian covid deaths ratio it's worth remembering that such situations are not like for like. Like you said yourself there was no shutdown of the economy for Czech Rep in 1996, but there was for Italy, so if Italy had not shutdown their economy to break the chains of transmission the figure you cited for Italian covid deaths presumably could have been higher than it ended up. How much higher? Well, I've no idea. But during the peak earlier this year it was reported in some countries that their healthcare systems had reached full or near full capacity. Italy said they had to transport some of their patients to Germany to receive treatment because they had run out of beds in the country for patients to be treated. I'm guessing Czech Rep didn't face that similar situation back in the 90s. Very likely you will find that yes the Czech flu deaths in 1996 had a ratio that was higher for the duration of that whole winter, but if you compared the for the same duration in which most Italian deaths happened (say 4-6 weeks) then I wouldn't be surprised to see the Italian deaths have the higher ratio.

The other issue is it's said to not be a purely respiratory virus like the flu. Altho it's probably spreading like sneezes, coughs, speaking etc, if you're unlucky to get a bad infection it affects the whole body (particularly blood vessels) rather than just the respiratory system. Unlike the flu which you might suffer from a few days but once you've recovered there's pretty much no lasting effects, but with covid if you're unlucky then you could have the virus for weeks on end and some patients end up with long term symptoms which cause them distress.

As for the tests, yes the logic is initially that when you test more you will find more, but after a while if the testing is being done at a good standard then the opposite of what you said is true. So the more tests conducted will mean you find less virus because you are able to stop those who have the virus from being able to spread it. This is why, for me, such testing is just common sense. The countries that do it so well (China, Japan, South Korea) have a miniscule amount of infection and deaths in relation to the size of their respective populations. And infact countries such as those outside of Asia with inferior testing systems are the ones who have the larger number of reported infections/deaths. And what we see in those countries? Them living life pretty much close to normal, like you posted it before. If the countries outside of Asia got their testing to the same standard then that would surely inflict a heavy blow on big pharma's covid vax plans and attempts to get rich out of such scheme, and would also mean any governments who might have ulterior motives for pushing draconian lockdowns would get even less support than now. Just look at UK as a prime example in attempt to prove my point - they had many months to sort out their testing system, then Autumn arrived and the infections went up just a tiny bit and the testing system has gone to shit already. Cui bono...

Regardless of the lack of testing and all else I mentioned, this really isn't a mass killer virus as was being portrayed by some in the early days of the pandemic. All evidence points to it being a virus that could be bad for almost exclusively for those who suffer already from health conditions. And even then, those with health conditions don't suffer bad from it in all cases. Having said that, the countries where the healthcare systems were struggling to cope with the incredible amount of patients during March-May, well they were surely caught between a rock and a hard place. Either they brought in unpopular and somewhat harmful measures in itself to try and halt the slow of the virus and be able to have the capacity to treat the patients who require help, or don't bring in the measures and see potentially more die as a result of a failed healthcare system. But what seems evident for me is it is possible that people who live in the developed countries have potential to play a role in stopping such situation to arise again in the future where healthcare systems are severely strained, because right now we can look to Asia and see it's possible with good testing to keep at an ultra low number those who require hospital care for the infection.

Last edited by Oasis on Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Oasis
Oasis

Back to top Go down

Post by Oasis Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:55 am

Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Damn, that's really shameful. Surely they can find time to give a phone call at the bare minimum? But then again if it's NHS then I'm not surprised. You get put on a waiting list just to receive appointment letters from them nowadays, and I'm not making that up. Meanwhile banksters are making nice money out of this whole virus situation.

Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 6 63862118
Oasis
Oasis

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:40 am

Please do not forget that in many countries the equipment of hospitals and intensive care beds has been cut back. In our country, most of these reductions were still to come - they had already started - in fact they wanted to save more than half. 

Behind these plans is above all our notorious Bertelsmann Foundation (Evangelicals), which constantly meddles in our politics. We have them to thank for our educational misery as well as for a lot of sabre-rattling.

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:40 pm

Russian Market
@russian_market
·
19m
MADRID TOTAL LOCKDOWN RECOMMENDED - SPAIN

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:35 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:09 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:31 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:46 pm

https://www.world-economy.eu/nachrichten/detail/die-umverwandlung-der-nato/
As former Secretary of State Willy Wimmer recalls, John Bolton proposed many years ago that a kind of "wall" be erected between Europe and Russia.
The Baltic countries - Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia - are playing an increasingly important role in the ongoing militarisation.

https://www.lrt.lt/en/news-in-english/19/1167199/coronavirus-not-changing-nato

https://www.cashkurs.com/demokratieplattform/beitrag/ursula-von-der-leyen-will-eine-einheitliche-digitale-identitaet-fuer-alle-eu-buerger/
Ursula von der Leyen wants a single digital identity for all EU citizens
The Commission President plans to give all EU citizens "a European digital identity" that they can "use anywhere in Europe to do anything from pay taxes to rent a bike". She wants to implement for Europe what ID2020, the World Economic Forum, the World Bank and Homeland Security are doing worldwide - to perfect the automated surveillance of the world's population. A guest contribution by Dr. Norbert Häring.

= important for all EU citizens!
Von der Leyen is an ice-cold power man, far more scary than our Chancellor "Madame Mim". Her father was already like that, with a mindset of hardcore Nazis, hidden behind a Biedermann facade.

https://www.n-tv.de/wissen/Absichtliche-Infektionen-fuer-Tests-geplant-article22059026.html
Intentional infections planned for testing
Human Challenge" tests will be used in London to rapidly test vaccines against coronavirus. The difference with the usual procedure: People are deliberately infected with Sars-CoV-2. The method is controversial because of the enormous health risks involved.

https://web.archive.org/web/20200915045834/https://www.cashkurs.com/kolumne/beitrag/was-soll-schon-passieren/
(satire)

https://web.archive.org/web/20200925133510/https://www.cashkurs.com/kolumne/beitrag/corona-ist-doch-nicht-nur-schlecht/
(satire)

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Further links about economy and politics in German here:
https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t204-links-aktuell-zu-politik-und-wirtschaft#90602

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:20 pm

Corey Goode (Official)
@CoreyGoode
·
1h
Wow, just in time for the elections... CG: Coronavirus mutation emerges that may bypass mask-wearing, hand-washing protections -

https://www.foxnews.com/us/coronavirus-mutation-emerges-that-may-bypass-mask-wearing-hand-washing-protections?fbclid=IwAR2yFezCslg1kmLGo_vOYF6d6fFyzTbfmRpz4izzAVSgopKC5kZ-3QbFsD4

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:42 pm

Oasis wrote:Woah shit omg big wall o' text incoming. But worth reading I hope.   Smile  

In response to your big post Zod - Like you I am no expert, but maybe I could just add a few things that could help give a fuller picture.

When you are comparing the Czech flu death ratio to Italian covid deaths ratio it's worth remembering that such situations are not like for like. Like you said yourself there was no shutdown of the economy for Czech Rep in 1996, but there was for Italy, so if Italy had not shutdown their economy to break the chains of transmission the figure you cited for Italian covid deaths presumably could have been higher than it ended up. How much higher? Well, I've no idea. But during the peak earlier this year it was reported in some countries that their healthcare systems had reached full or near full capacity. Italy said they had to transport some of their patients to Germany to receive treatment because they had run out of beds in the country for patients to be treated. I'm guessing Czech Rep didn't face that similar situation back in the 90s. Very likely you will find that yes the Czech flu deaths in 1996 had a ratio that was higher for the duration of that whole winter, but if you compared the for the same duration in which most Italian deaths happened (say 4-6 weeks) then I wouldn't be surprised to see the Italian deaths have the higher ratio.

The other issue is it's said to not be a purely respiratory virus like the flu. Altho it's probably spreading like sneezes, coughs, speaking etc, if you're unlucky to get a bad infection it affects the whole body (particularly blood vessels) rather than just the respiratory system. Unlike the flu which you might suffer from a few days but once you've recovered there's pretty much no lasting effects, but with covid if you're unlucky then you could have the virus for weeks on end and some patients end up with long term symptoms which cause them distress.

As for the tests, yes the logic is initially that when you test more you will find more, but after a while if the testing is being done at a good standard then the opposite of what you said is true. So the more tests conducted will mean you find less virus because you are able to stop those who have the virus from being able to spread it. This is why, for me, such testing is just common sense. The countries that do it so well (China, Japan, South Korea) have a miniscule amount of infection and deaths in relation to the size of their respective populations. And infact countries such as those outside of Asia with inferior testing systems are the ones who have the larger number of reported infections/deaths. And what we see in those countries? Them living life pretty much close to normal, like you posted it before. If the countries outside of Asia got their testing to the same standard then that would surely inflict a heavy blow on big pharma's covid vax plans and attempts to get rich out of such scheme, and would also mean any governments who might have ulterior motives for pushing draconian lockdowns would get even less support than now. Just look at UK as a prime example in attempt to prove my point - they had many months to sort out their testing system, then Autumn arrived and the infections went up just a tiny bit and the testing system has gone to shit already. Cui bono...

Regardless of the lack of testing and all else I mentioned, this really isn't a mass killer virus as was being portrayed by some in the early days of the pandemic. All evidence points to it being a virus that could be bad for almost exclusively for those who suffer already from health conditions. And even then, those with health conditions don't suffer bad from it in all cases. Having said that, the countries where the healthcare systems were struggling to cope with the incredible amount of patients during March-May, well they were surely caught between a rock and a hard place. Either they brought in unpopular and somewhat harmful measures in itself to try and halt the slow of the virus and be able to have the capacity to treat the patients who require help, or don't bring in the measures and see potentially more die as a result of a failed healthcare system. But what seems evident for me is it is possible that people who live in the developed countries have potential to play a role in stopping such situation to arise again in the future where healthcare systems are severely strained, because right now we can look to Asia and see it's possible with good testing to keep at an ultra low number those who require hospital care for the infection.

I concur. However, many other aspect should be taken in consideration. For example quality of public health care system, which virtually doesn't exists in the US and UK, or is not taken very seriously in Italy. Number of ICUs etc. Yes, Italy introduced lockdowns and it surely had impact on numbers. I don't know if it would exceed 95/96 season, which I mentioned, but my point was to show some concrete numbers and how many cases of seasonal flu and flu related deaths we can have. Without any restrictions. Btw, Sweden, where no harsh restrictions were introduced, has similar population as Czech Republic. So it's another good example - they have 5880 deaths. So we can compare this number with 95/96 12 thousand better. And we can do so even with deaths in the US, where very long time no restrictions were introduced as well. US has roughly 32 times bigger population than Czech Republic. Right now 203 thousand deaths is recorded. So multiply 12 thousand with 32: it should be 384 thousand and even then it would be as harsh as Czech flu season in 95/96.

(Btw, its exactly two weeks since face masks were ordered inside the buildings. As numbers are not changed anyhow ti proves that face masks really have little to none effect on virus transmission.)

Yes, in some cases different parts of body can be affected. So can do pneumonia. In 2018 or 19, not sure right now, we recorded over 3 thousand deaths related to pneumonia btw.

Regarding thests... Well, it's not even clear how to work with numbers we know. Similary as there are many COVID-19 victims which actually are not related to COVID at all we also know that the numbers of infected are not numbers of infected but numbers of tests with positive result. Majority of positively tested is asymptomathic. Aslo there are false positive results which are included in final number. I don't see this numbers very much reliable. Considering all of this it's more and more questionable if it even helps anyhow. What would happen if no tests are done? Asymptomathic people will just live their lifes, mild cases as well, may they would took day or two off from their jobs. Only really sick people would be cured, most of them at their homes and only small numbers would end in hospitals. No one would even know that there is some SARS-CoV-2 pandemy. Because it's not like people dropping like flies, corpses everywhere. You wouldn't notice at all.

A few days ago I've seen quite interesting poll:

And that's exactly iit. Yet again, corparate media, useful globalist propaganda loudmouth, trumpets "Death is coming, obey your government!". It's about big pharma, it's about more control, it's about submission and indoctrination of future generation.
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:55 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:15 am

RT
@RT_com
·
31m

Russia state-affiliated media
Death toll from #COVID19 could ‘very likely’ reach 2 million before vaccine widely available - WHO

https://on.rt.com/ar54

2.56 million people died from pneumonia in 2017.

800,000 children died due to pneumonia in 2017. How many children died of COVID-19?

https://ourworldindata.org/pneumonia

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:12 pm

Yardley Yeadon
1h, 22 tweets, 4 min read

Yesterday, 2 strikingly similar events tells us the oppressive police state closes in. My sister is visiting her daughter in Lincoln & loves looking after her granddaughter. Daughter & husband go out for a drink as a couple (they’re fit & well, late-20s). No pub would let them...

...in because they don’t have the NHS Proximity App.
They just don’t want to be tracked, thanks very much. Meanwhile, earlier on the same day, a family friend & daughter tried to go for a pizza in Zizzis in a small town near Guildford. Again, told unless you stand outside and...

...download this App, we’re not serving you.
They went somewhere else on principle. It is simply not necessary to be doing anything about covid19, and definitely not this App. How many readers know that summer flu typically kills 200 people every day in July? That was 5x the...

...number of covid19 deaths, even though the reporting biases the cause to covid19. For example, if a person died of pneumonia & had a covid19 positive in the last 28d, its coded covid19. Vallance/Whitty sombrely warned us of “the potential for 200 covid19 deaths per day”...

...sometime in October, if we didn’t accept Draconian measures. I’m much more knowledgeable about immunology than is SAGE. I was shocked yesterday to review the membership & as of the whole of the spring phase of the pandemic, they had NOT ONE immunologist. It’s no wonder they...

...don’t realise that we are close it & in places over the threshold for “community immunity”. We know this by (1) the shape of the daily deaths v time plots, (2), the fact that covid19 deaths essentially ceased during the late summer, (3) the @SecondaryRipple is happening at...

...around 4-5x slower pace than the March ‘afterburners on full’ climb when we were at the maximum susceptibility & (5) as predicted, the deaths per million population is far smaller now in the most infected, dense conurbations than in the centres of recent outbreaks. It is...

...simply not necessary to do anything, let alone this East German tech surveillance & interferences with civil society that we’re accepting, it seems, with hardly a murmur. ‘Lockdown’ (as abbreviation for state interventions) will not save a single life. At best, these deaths...

...will be displaced into the winter. Those dying “with or of” covid19 continue to be, as previously, in the old, frail & already unwell. Over 50% of recent covid19 deaths were in the over-80s & 95% were in the over-60s. As before, most had at least two life limiting, chronic...

...disease such as dementia (the largest category), diabetes, obstructed lung disease, kidney failure etc. It is beyond question that in almost all cases, the next viral infection will see them into the next world. So they cannot be “saved”. So it is WHOLLY IRRATIONAL that Govt..

...has chosen to place large tracts of the country under “measures”. It’s worse than that. I’m complete certain that the best thing to have happened would have been NOT to do testing in any locations where young people gather (I’d abandon all community testing), let this years...

...intake at secondary school, 6th form colleges & Universities do what healthy, enthusiastic young people do, which would add another few percent to community immunity by middle of Oct & in all likelihood, that would abort even the current @SecondaryRipple The ignorance that...

...is demonstrated daily by SAGE & by ministers will, I am certain, lead to MORE covid19 deaths than if we do nothing. They’re trying mightily & wholly inappropriately to prevent the normal & unquestionably beneficial process whereby young people build their acquired immunity...

...which these fools fail to understand is what protects the vulnerable. Next, in the vain & uninformed attempt to prevent happening something of unequivocal good in our communities, Govt is amplifying dangerous conditions in the country. It is estimated that spring ...

...lockdown killed 20k people approx through poorer access to healthcare. Even SAGE’s own estimates of additional fatalities arising directly & indirectly from their “measures” currently sit at 75,000. So far, 42,000 have died “with or of” covid19. Meanwhile, these chaotic and...

...damaging “measures” have completely wrecked our economy & I’m concerned that we’re already beyond repair of some of it. We’ll experience a bleaker future rather directly as a result. Aside from the cold economics, family businesses have been as destroyed as if Govt had fire-..

..bombed their premises, bringing bleak futures & retirements to millions. I’m normally quite hardy & I am aware I’m suffering from almost disabling levels of anxiety. And we’ve stood by while civil society is dismembered, week by week, severing relationships which, for many...

...people than they’d rather not be alive & living in U.K. if the trade-off is this living near-death.
I’m doing what I can in providing science based testimony. I can’t demonstrate or organise it. It’s not what I’ve ever done, either. So, some of you reading this absolutely...

...need to organise, raise petitions, lobby your MP, write to the PM, etc. Persuade others that far from expert guidance coming from the SAGE & others at the top, they’re ignorant (or malevolent) & are engaged in acts so destructive to the nation in all its pieces that I am...

...of the belief that, if it isn’t stopped & imminently, the U.K. we knew and loved will be deleted. It’s not for me to work out motives. But it’s enough to know that Ferguson, Whitty & Vallance each stand to become very wealthy if they succeed in torturing us through the...

...winter, by which time lots of you will be desperate for a poorly tested vaccine which most of you do not need. Finally, the “coronavirus emergency” - which has long been over, by the way - has resulted in what are essentially extraordinary War Powers “in order that they can..

...act fast when needed”. I don’t think they need do any such thing. But these Powers are ALREADY being used to insert into our lives & against our wills, invasive surveillance software. Absent these War Powers, this could not have been done without parliamentary approval.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1309793649069260806.html

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:29 pm

Live: Protest in London:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:18 pm

Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 6 Ei2U-Y0X0AAYt-V?format=jpg&name=large

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:07 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:09 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
5m
#BREAKING #Israel’s corona virus outbreak continues to break records every day, with a new daily high – 8,221 tested positive. Israel started yesterday a new, strict nationwide lockdown for two weeks

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:19 pm

Free Range Human
@range_human
·
18m
Replying to
@PatriotActive66
This is Dr Heiko Schöning, the German Doctor who was meant to speak at Trafalgar Square whe the Police attacked . So they followed him to Hyde Park and arrested him there, unbelieveable. This is a German physician who works with other scientists to uncover the truth!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:10 am

Well, tomorrow I'm going to join the protest against COVID dictatorship in Prague. I think it gonna be wuite tinny event. Even square itself is quite small. But we will seee. This shit unfolding is really serious and we should not stand aside. As a guy from Australia hinted, khnum is his nick I guess, - majority of population is not needed. Only 5 to 10 percent of population is needed to defeat ultimate threat. And we will do this, again...

Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 6 3185100234 Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 6 3185100234 Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 6 3185100234 Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 6 3185100234 Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 6 3185100234 Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 6 3185100234 Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 6 3185100234

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:33 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next