Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2020 US Election Thread

+4
Talos
Oasis
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
8 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

2020 US Election Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: 2020 US Election Thread

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:55 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:58 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:58 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Btw civil war is nothing but family dispute. If US should experience what its system did to the world then only full fledged invasion and occupation can do so. Complete dehumilization of civilians, as they did to Iraqis, Yemenis, Syrians...or Yugoslavians. Internal bruhehe, even armed, is nothing close to children torn apart by foreign rogue regime...

2020 US Election Thread - Page 6 1778904525 2020 US Election Thread - Page 6 1778904525 2020 US Election Thread - Page 6 1778904525
刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:57 pm

刘汉 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Btw civil war is nothing but family dispute. If US should experience what its system did to the world then only full fledged invasion and occupation can do so. Complete dehumilization of civilians, as they did to Iraqis, Yemenis, Syrians...or Yugoslavians. Internal bruhehe, even armed, is nothing close to children torn apart by foreign rogue regime...

2020 US Election Thread - Page 6 1778904525 2020 US Election Thread - Page 6 1778904525 2020 US Election Thread - Page 6 1778904525

@Böhse Tante: I thought my applause was exaggerated and I did not expect a "like". When the Americans "liberated" my home town there were two different units involved and the behaviour was very different depending on the unit. The troops sneaking through our neighbourhood were nice guys, but the unit on the other side of the river transformed our airfield into an open-air prison and treated the inmates horribly. I have heard horrible stories from the river Rhein (Rhine). You seem to be from the area, where the Frenchies came in.
These troops on the front, that were (and are) doing the real fighting are "war-pigs", released from prison, criminals. No wonder they are using the same fighters in Syria, Libya and Armenia now. And one should not punish a whole population for something, their politicians have done. (In 1815 Napoleon personally was punished, the French people were not punished.) Normal American people are uneducated, because they cannot afford a good education. They are not responsible for being stupid. A small group, who can afford a good education are involved and are earning money with these over-sea wars.
The only group I see hope, are Marine veterans. They were sent to this shit and afterwards they get a scholarship to study. So they are educated enough to understand, what they have done. Only these veterans can save US.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:13 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:33 pm

2020 US Election Thread - Page 6 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:17 pm

.@realDonaldTrump: Demands Arise for PA Attorney General to 'Step Aside' @BreitbartNews

https://usa.liveuamap.com/en/2020/05-november-realdonaldtrump-demands-arise-for-pa-att

.@realDonaldTrump: Detroit Absentee Ballot Counting Chaos, Blocked Windows and Observers @BreitbartNews

https://usa.liveuamap.com/en/2020/05-november-realdonaldtrump-detroit-absentee-ballot-

Unified Command on National Guard activation: Widespread violence is occurring in Downtown Portland. In the interest of public safety, Governor Kate Brown, under advice of the Unified Command, has activated the use of the Oregon National Guard to assist local law enforcement

https://usa.liveuamap.com/en/2020/5-november-unified-command-on-national-guard-activation-widespread

Some of the "protesters" are at 9th St and 23rd Ave S with heavy helmets and gas masks

https://usa.liveuamap.com/en/2020/05-november-some-of-the-protesters-are-at-9thg

This photo was taken one hour ago of a civilian formed UADF recon team standing by in Denver

2020 US Election Thread - Page 6 22110322_0

https://usa.liveuamap.com/en/2020/5-november-this-photo-was-taken-one-hour-ago-of-a-civilian

ARIZONA — Election officials in Maricopa County say they will continue to count votes, claiming they "will release results again tonight as planned

https://usa.liveuamap.com/en/2020/5-november-arizona--election-officials-in-maricopa-county

The Oregon national guard

2020 US Election Thread - Page 6 22110193_0

The aliens are arrived. lol

https://usa.liveuamap.com/en/2020/5-november-the-oregon-national-guard

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:58 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:Anyone got any comment on US election so far? What I know is there will be no riots or revolt from the Trump supporters. Right wing psychology doesn't work like that. Right likes order not chaos, order and make business to profit. Lefties were revolutionaries all through history always anarchists always demanding change in the society. Right is able to accept defeat and lower the head, left is incapable of that.

I was hoping Trump would win cause then lefties would go for revolution and I kind wanted to see civil war in USA. Yea, not proud on that fact but sometimes I feel American should experience what war is cause then they would not cheer that much for it every time American president issues order to attack some shit hole...

Well, Kristallnacht  disagrees with you. Also this kind of protests seems to me pretty "chaos invoking"...:

2020 US Election Thread - Page 6 Armed-Protesters-Demand-End-To-Michigan-Lockdown
2020 US Election Thread - Page 6 Skynews-michigan-lockdown-protests_4970784

What do you think always face mask wearing Biden will say to those guys?

Kristallnacht was a pogrom against jews zod not a revolution. Revolutions and revolutionary ideas are in domain of lefties and in most cases they are led by jews. Jews are rebels by nature ever since they denied Jesus and therfore revolted against God. king

These patriots in USA are just postering. You will see, they will not revolt. They will lower their heads and accept election defeat. They prefer order over chaos.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:14 pm

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:Anyone got any comment on US election so far? What I know is there will be no riots or revolt from the Trump supporters. Right wing psychology doesn't work like that. Right likes order not chaos, order and make business to profit. Lefties were revolutionaries all through history always anarchists always demanding change in the society. Right is able to accept defeat and lower the head, left is incapable of that.

I was hoping Trump would win cause then lefties would go for revolution and I kind wanted to see civil war in USA. Yea, not proud on that fact but sometimes I feel American should experience what war is cause then they would not cheer that much for it every time American president issues order to attack some shit hole...

Well, Kristallnacht  disagrees with you. Also this kind of protests seems to me pretty "chaos invoking"...:

2020 US Election Thread - Page 6 Armed-Protesters-Demand-End-To-Michigan-Lockdown

Kristallnacht was a pogrom against jews zod not a revolution. Revolutions and revolutionary ideas are in domain of lefties and in most cases they are led by jews. Jews are rebels by nature ever since they denied Jesus and therfore revolted against God.  king

These patriots in USA are just postering. You will see, they will not revolt. They will lower their heads and accept election defeat. They prefer order over chaos.

I think, Zod knows the event called "Kristallnacht" and in his post it seems to be the name of this group.

Jews are rebels by nature and against nature long before Jesus. They attacked all natural religions and replaced the natural writing system by alphabetical letters (only the Chinese have resisted so far). From my opinion, Jesus tried to make peace between the Jews and all other people. That's why they crucified him. Just imagine the scene, when he entered the temple and threw out all the bankers (money changers). This was his end.

I think a conservative revolution is possible. If the globalist establishment continues, what they are doing, there will be a revolution.
刘汉
刘汉

Matjaz likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:58 pm

@Matjaz, @刘汉

Yeah, I know what "Kristallnacht" was. I meant the event because roaming the streets and burning down shops seems pretty much as invoking chaos to me. In Ukraine, not long ago, it was far right/neo-nazi Banderites, who wreaked havoc in Kiev and rest of the country. As well in Bolivia. True that all of this are rather coups than revolutions. I got your point, I just intended to say that there is an exception to every rule.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Matjaz likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:55 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:38 pm

AS-Source News
@ASB_Breaking
·
1m
Biden on cusp of US presidency after 'blue wall' wins. - AP

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:48 pm

zerohedge
@zerohedge
·
13m
TRUMP CAMPAIGN ADVISER JASON MILLER SAYS HE EXPECTS ADDITIONAL LEGAL ACTION TO ENSURE VISIBILITY ON PREVIOUS BALLOTS THAT HAVE BEEN COUNTED IN PENNSYLVANIA

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:49 pm

teleSUR English
@telesurenglish
·
11m
#BREAKING | U.S. President Donald Trump announced that "any vote that came in after election day will not be counted"

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:06 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:07 am

Ragıp Soylu
@ragipsoylu
·
8m
In less than an hour:

• Trump says he will challenge all recent Biden claimed states

• Mail count in Philadelphia temporarily halted

• Alleghany county pauses count over legal challenge

#USElection2020

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:26 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:36 am

There is 14 thousand votes only in favor of Trump in GA...

2020 US Election Thread - Page 6 3466344255

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:10 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:14 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:15 am

2020 US Election Thread - Page 6 EmE-rwKXUAELYAO?format=jpg&name=small

2020 US Election Thread - Page 6 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:16 am

Alexander Nazaryan
@alexnazaryan
·
1h
They are now attacking Fox News.

2020 US Election Thread - Page 6 EmE2dElXYAEz6Tz?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:44 am

AS-Source News
@ASB_Breaking
·
25s
Pennsylvania Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar says state's winner could be known by the end of the day - CNN

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:30 am

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

STOP THE COUNT!
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:08 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:38 am

刘汉 wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Kristallnacht was a pogrom against jews zod not a revolution. Revolutions and revolutionary ideas are in domain of lefties and in most cases they are led by jews. Jews are rebels by nature ever since they denied Jesus and therfore revolted against God.  king

I think, Zod knows the event called "Kristallnacht" and in his post it seems to be the name of this group.

Jews are rebels by nature and against nature long before Jesus. They attacked all natural religions and replaced the natural writing system by alphabetical letters (only the Chinese have resisted so far). From my opinion, Jesus tried to make peace between the Jews and all other people. That's why they crucified him. Just imagine the scene, when he entered the temple and threw out all the bankers (money changers). This was his end.

I think a conservative revolution is possible. If the globalist establishment continues, what they are doing, there will be a revolution.  

Where are you from "刘汉"? Are you Asian American?
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:54 am

Matjaz wrote:

2020 US Election Thread - Page 6 4029985365 2020 US Election Thread - Page 6 4029985365 2020 US Election Thread - Page 6 4029985365

I am from Bavaria lol!, but I am working in China.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:56 am

刘汉 wrote:
Matjaz wrote:

2020 US Election Thread - Page 6 4029985365 2020 US Election Thread - Page 6 4029985365 2020 US Election Thread - Page 6 4029985365

Oh lol, I thought you are Chinese
Very Happy
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:00 am

Matjaz wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Matjaz wrote:

Oh lol, I thought you are Chinese
Very Happy

I have described my experiences over the last 10 months on the virus-thread. There are many hints in my postings. Böhse Tante and Zod know, I think. 2020 US Election Thread - Page 6 3077205713 Prost!
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:52 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next