Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

+6
Mr Badger
FoShizzle
boris
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
10 posters

Page 13 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next

Go down

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 13 Empty Re: #5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:55 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 13 Empty Re: #5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:55 pm

Serbian Patriot
@PatriotSerbian
·
1h
Another video of the 16 hospitals being constructed across Russia. Showing one already finished with the rest under construction in various area's across Russia.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JORWQcBS5Mc)

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:13 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:06 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:That's fucking insane...

Either this or schools stay completely closed. What is better? Many people want a slow "reopening", what is wrong with being careful? Even as some restaurants started serving outside, it lasted 3-4 days until people came in higher numbers.

Whatever, this fits very well to German mentality, always good for a good (or bad) compromise.

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:21 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:That's fucking insane...

Either this or schools stay completely closed. What is better? Many people want a slow "reopening", what is wrong with being careful? Even as some restaurants started serving outside, it lasted 3-4 days until people came in higher numbers.

Whatever, this fits very well to German mentality, always good for a good (or bad) compromise.

Rolling Eyes

You see relation to current crisis, I see bigger picture. Basicly, this won't end anytime soon. Except in Sweden and such countries I guess. This gonna be long term practice.

This is indoctrination of the future generation. That's child harrasement and fascist method how to make people obtain the rules. They are in process of making COVIDIOTS, people afraid of common flu. People, who gonna woluntarily ask for bio-chips and people who gonna peach on their own parents because of fear implemented by the empire.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:42 am

You know, they caused damage big enough with their neo-liberal policies and LGBT agenda injected into current educayshun system. They already attack the youngest ones with Drag Queen bullshittery. COVID is just an extension as you can clearly see...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:00 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:You know, they caused damage big enough with their neo-liberal policies and LGBT agenda injected into current educayshun system. They already attack the youngest ones with Drag Queen bullshittery. COVID is just an extension as you can clearly see...

I know the sheep and calves with German citizenship since the 70s, the neo-liberal/conservative agenda started 1982 with Helmut Kohl. They destroyed education even before that, I could see the difference after moving from Saarland to Frankfurt. Today 90 % teachers are half-educated and double-brainwashed. This was from the start injected into Germany by the "Transatlanticans". The LGBT is only the piss topping on a pile of shit - and wouldn't work like it does  without this basis. It is the same that makes "movements" like Antideutsche and fake "Antifa" possible. 

This is one part, the other is that with the virus. Whatever it is, it is also used as a distraction. Instead of watching every single move I want also to watch their move under the Covid-radar. If I get upset about every shit they do, then I can't get a rational thought. Besides, I don't think that young people develop much differently because of it, after all they inform themselves and discuss it.

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:09 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:You know, they caused damage big enough with their neo-liberal policies and LGBT agenda injected into current educayshun system. They already attack the youngest ones with Drag Queen bullshittery. COVID is just an extension as you can clearly see...

I know the sheep and calves with German citizenship since the 70s, the neo-liberal/conservative agenda started 1982 with Helmut Kohl. They destroyed education even before that, I could see the difference after moving from Saarland to Frankfurt. Today 90 % teachers are half-educated and double-brainwashed. This was from the start injected into Germany by the "Transatlanticans". The LGBT is only the piss topping on a pile of shit - and wouldn't work like it does  without this basis. It is the same that makes "movements" like Antideutsche and fake "Antifa" possible. 

This is one part, the other is that with the virus. Whatever it is, it is also used as a distraction. Instead of watching every single move I want also to watch their move under the Covid-radar. If I get upset about every shit they do, then I can't get a rational thought. Besides, I don't think that young people develop much differently because of it, after all they inform themselves and discuss it.

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 13 2713748720

I was educated in Bavaria and moved to Saxonia (later to China and now temporarily blocked in Laos). I fully agree. Only the Eastern Germans are different. They see through this deception and did not have this transatlantic reeducation. But they hide in their "Gallic village" and do not talk to strangers (Western Germans).

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:50 am

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 13 Zz33

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 13 Warpig10

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:01 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:24 am

Piers Morgan
@piersmorgan
·
13m
UPDATE: President ⁦
@realDonaldTrump
⁩ has unfollowed me on Twitter, hours after I wrote this ⁦
@DailyMail
⁩ column:

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 13 EWcDFeeXQAELdYs?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:28 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:39 pm

Unbelievable...

A spike in New Yorkers ingesting household cleaners following Trump’s controversial coronavirus comments

"An unusually high number of New Yorkers contacted city health authorities over fears that they had ingested bleach or other household cleaners in the 18 hours that followed President Trump’s bogus claim that injecting such products could cure coronavirus, the Daily News has learned.

The Poison Control Center, a subagency of the city’s Health Department, managed a total of 30 cases of possible exposure to disinfectants between 9 p.m. Thursday and 3 p.m. Friday, a spokesman said."

https://t.co/sPU1FX4r1S?amp=1

Mad rush to wint the Darwin Award...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:43 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:21 pm

Numbers for 24.04.2020:

FC for 24.04.2020:  912.130

USA:    908.625
World: 2.817.697
USA %: 32,2471
Share: 3,1011

It's annoying, on worldometers it was already ~925.000 ...

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:49 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:55 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:01 pm

Czech Republic: We have 7273 confirmed COVID19 infections. It's 86 new cases since yesterday's morning.

We have 2389 recovered (+237).

We have 215 fatalities (+5).

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:01 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:14 pm

'no evidence'
Professionals understand the meaning of "no evidence"
but typical citizens are likely to misinterpret it as "no", much like in court trials.
"An absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"
Coronavirus: No Evidence That Recovered Patients Are Immune, Says WHO
http://archive.is/DHfEv

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/coronavirus-no-evidence-that-recovered-patients-are-immune-says-who-1.4238216
Health Agency Warns Governments Against Issuing ‘Immunity Passports’
Shouldn't we have some evidence by now, either way?
no. not yet. not long enough.

The reason you wouldn’t get immunity is if the virus mutates enough that your antibodies become ineffective. (See aids. See annual flu.)

'Seasonal'?
Geneticists currently have classified three distinct strains of the virus.
Given as many people as it has infected, it’s unlikely to be rapidly mutating (like aids.)
If so, reinfection within one “season” would be highly unlikely.
(unless the three strains are different enough that you can contract each one of them separately.)
so... it hasn't been 'long enough'
to witness whether the mutations will prevent effective immunity from lasting more than one season.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:57 pm

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 13 EWdMc7xXkAc6OxI?format=jpg&name=900x900

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 13 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:58 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:21 pm

Coronavirus detected on particles of air pollution
http://archive.is/hjTPT

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2020/apr/24/coronavirus-detected-particles-air-pollution

France has banned online sales of nicotine substitutes, and limited sales in pharmacies.
http://archive.is/jq71u

https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-france-halts-online-sales-nicotine-substitutes-smoker-study-2020-4
The idea is to prevent a run on nicotine replacements. A Paris hospital study found smokers less likely to be hospitalized w/ COVID-19.

Experts demolish studies suggesting COVID-19 is no worse than flu
http://archive.is/Qlj2B

https://arstechnica.com/science/2020/04/experts-demolish-studies-suggesting-covid-19-is-no-worse-than-flu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:38 pm

Iranian health officials Saturday raised fears of a "fresh outbreak" of coronavirus cases in their country, which has paid the deadliest price in the Middle East from the pandemic
http://archive.is/OLOcM

https://www.france24.com/en/20200425-fears-raised-in-iran-of-fresh-outbreak-of-virus
#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 13 8246d404c6724a5d832665a1c878b283949e4db5

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:46 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Coronavirus detected on particles of air pollution

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2020/apr/24/coronavirus-detected-particles-air-pollution

That's interesting and it explains why the north of Italy has so many cases of infection. Also it means face masks are useles as air polution particles are inside as well as outside. Including in our homes where face masks are not worn...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:59 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Coronavirus detected on particles of air pollution

Welp. That's less than good news for folks.....
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:53 pm

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 13 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQq4zf8ZjY1SZVYe_5wDI8QwADD6vAsazy7EqAjNKCS6s1ElYEW&usqp=CAU

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 13 4029985365
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:56 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:00 pm

FoShizzle wrote:#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 13 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQq4zf8ZjY1SZVYe_5wDI8QwADD6vAsazy7EqAjNKCS6s1ElYEW&usqp=CAU

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 13 4029985365

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 13 Gtfikfkl#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 13 Gtfikfkl#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 13 Gtfikfkl#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 13 Gtfikfkl#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 13 Gtfikfkl

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:18 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next