Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

+4
Zambeezi
Mr Badger
FoShizzle
Böhse Tante
8 posters

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 31 Empty Re: #4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:15 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:Not finished for Sunday.

Total: 554.272
Diff.: 26.602
%: 5,0414
Forecast: 582.215

Yesterday FC: 558.468

World: 1.848.514
USA %: 29,9847

Nearly 1/3 of global cases.

Counting finished

555.981  /  28.311  /  5,3653  /  585.811

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 31 Empty Re: #4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:21 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:34 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Mike Coudrey
@MichaelCoudrey
·
Apr 12
Wow. Bill Gates talks about creating a vaccine with low side effects so it can be given to 7 billion people. He says he wants to use his vaccine to vaccinate the entire population.

He also says he’ll need indemnification to be protected from all lawsuits.

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2020/04/09/watch-cnbcs-full-interview-with-microsoft-co-founder-bill-gates-on-past-pandemic-warnings.html?__source=iosappshare%7Ccom.apple.UIKit.activity.Mail

I tried to understand that 3 sec. vid, did he say: "We don't want to have republic(?) people"? But then I don't understand what that means.

Question Rolling Eyes Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:44 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
I tried to understand that 3 sec. vid, did he say: "We don't want to have republic(?) people"? But then I don't understand what that means.

I understand: "We don't wanna have a lot of recovered people." But this also doesn't make sense. Only, if he wants to sell vaccine. Evil or Very Mad

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:51 pm

I don't wanna have any Bill Gates(es) ...

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:04 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:09 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
23m
BREAKING: #Coronavirus: US sailor dies after outbreak on ship whose captain was sacked for raising alarm. #USSTheodoreRoosevelt

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:31 pm

刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

I understand: "We don't wanna have a lot of recovered people." But this also doesn't make sense. Only, if he wants to sell vaccine. Evil or Very Mad

I am no fan of Bill Gates, but I'd really have liked to hear the rest of what he was saying to put it into context. I have learned that sound bytes are dangerous.

BTW, @刘汉 thank you for your posts above. The information on Chinese culture is very informative. It's unfortunate that instead of hating and fearing each other, people as a whole don't take the time to understand their global neighbors. sunny

Morning, y'all! My day at work is aleady sucky, but I would rather check in here than focus on work. hahah
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:41 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:50 pm

FoShizzle wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

I am no fan of Bill Gates, but I'd really have liked to hear the rest of what he was saying to put it into context.  I have learned that sound bytes are dangerous.

BTW, @刘汉 thank you for your posts above.  The information on Chinese culture is very informative.  It's unfortunate that instead of hating and fearing each other, people as a whole don't take the time to understand their global neighbors.  sunny

Morning, y'all!  My day at work is aleady sucky, but I would rather check in here than focus on work. hahah
yes thanks @刘汉 it seemed like an honest perspective on the bias within the culture.
the closest i've ever been to China/SE Asia was the Philippines in 2001.
and hi Fo #4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 31 141993559
we had tornado warnings last night/this morning in Savannah area... hope you stay'd safe!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:02 pm

Just over 1 tenth of 1 percent of the UK population are diagnosed with Covid19.

2 percent of that 1 tenth of 1 percent is classed as serious / critical.

Yes, it's a nasty virus, but this ^^^ puts it into perspective.

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:48 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:

BTW, @刘汉 thank you for your posts above.  
yes thanks @刘汉 it seemed like an honest perspective on the bias within the culture.

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 31 3077205713

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:24 pm

CzechRepublic: We have 6022 confirmed COVID19 infections. It's 70 new cases in last 24 hours.

We have 519 recovered (+55).

We have 143 fatalities (+5).

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:45 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

I am no fan of Bill Gates, but I'd really have liked to hear the rest of what he was saying to put it into context.  I have learned that sound bytes are dangerous.

BTW, @刘汉 thank you for your posts above.  The information on Chinese culture is very informative.  It's unfortunate that instead of hating and fearing each other, people as a whole don't take the time to understand their global neighbors.  sunny

Morning, y'all!  My day at work is aleady sucky, but I would rather check in here than focus on work. hahah
the closest i've ever been to China/SE Asia was the Philippines in 2001.
and hi Fo #4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 31 141993559
we had tornado warnings last night/this morning in Savannah area... hope you stay'd safe!

Hey Zamb!

Those storms were freaking insane, weren't they? My yard is a mess, and we are still having 60+ mph gusts today (pretty consistently), but our tornado watch expired around 8 am, thank goodness. Hope you didn't have any damage.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:49 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:49 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:51 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:CzechRepublic: We have 6022 confirmed COVID19 infections. It's 70 new cases in last 24 hours.

We have 519 recovered (+55).

We have 143 fatalities (+5).

We're so close to CR in VA

5747 cases
149 fatalities
unfortunately, VA Dept of Health doesn't require tracking of recoveries.

FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:55 pm

Russian threat on hold ...

lol!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:10 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:38 pm

AFP news agency
@AFP
·
24m
#BREAKING French virus lockdown to last until May 11, President Emmanuel Macron says

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:55 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:AFP news agency
@AFP
·
24m
#BREAKING  French virus lockdown to last until May 11, President Emmanuel Macron says

Yeah they're talking about May 12th here in Britain. I imagine the sheep will continue to keep a wide berth around me. mainly because I always look as if I'm about to murder someone lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:56 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:25 pm

Best answer there so far.

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:30 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:34 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:37 pm

Shocked

Silk Road to prevent USA thievery?

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:00 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

Shocked

Silk Road to prevent USA thievery?

This is the whole point of it. UK and US have been or are ruling the waves. That's how they control the world, they are sea powers. To match them, you need an overland connection between China and Europe. That's why US is blocking China everywhere. That's why UK was blocking Russia in the 19th century. As soon as this connection is established, US is out of business and they know it.

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:03 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:14 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:15 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

I assume most watched the documentary on this Marie Abramovich & Pizzagate etc posted a few days ago???

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next