Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

+6
Talos
Zambeezi
H10
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
The Original Mind
10 posters

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 32 Empty Re: #2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:47 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:https://www.n-tv.de/wirtschaft/Auch-Youtube-drosselt-Datenmengen-article21656543.html

"Cat videos, music clips or whole movies: Youtube offers a variety of different videos. But in times of home offices and closed schools, data jams could occur. After Netflix, Youtube is now also taking precautions.

After Netflix, the video service Youtube in Europe is now also reducing its transmission quality. In order to reduce the strain on the network in times of increased homework, curfews and closed schools during the coronavirus pandemic, Youtube will reduce its data volumes, the Google subsidiary announced."

They should finally stop auto start videos, especially advertising clips. I used to always turn off the autostart function. Unfortunately I couldn't find this function anymore. 

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I use "Adblock for Youtube" extension on Chrome, never have to bothered by ads. You say your autostart switch is missing? That's odd.

I use yandex, but since birth of my daughter I'm no longer such a computer "expert" ... and lost patience to find everything out. Years ago it was also easier to understand the instructions, all is overloaded now.

clown

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 32 Empty Re: #2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:54 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:55 pm

*Walter Bloomberg
@DeItaOne
·
23m
NEW JERSEY DRIVE-THROUGH CORONAVIRUS TEST SITE HAS 1,000 CARS WAITING

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:56 pm

PM Breaking News
@PMBreakingNews
·
11m
Breaking: New York reports 2,950 new cases of coronavirus overnight, raising the total to 7,102 cases. New York City has 4,408 cases. The state has recorded 35 deaths from the virus.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:57 pm

David Riley
@DRileyamusing
·
8h
This was my commute to work in London this morning
@BorisJohnson
. This is what you get on London underground when you reduce the service but people still have to go to work. There was a lot of coughing too.

How do we stay safe in this environment?

#CoronaVirusUpdate

#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 32 ETilN0rXQAEi3TI?format=jpg&name=medium

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:58 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:09 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
9s
URGENT: 627 deaths in #italy in 24h #covid19

#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 32 1685275927

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:14 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
1m
URGENT: #UK CLOSING SHOPS, RESTAURANTS AND BARS #COVID19UK

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:16 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
1m
URGENT: #UK CLOSING SHOPS, RESTAURANTS AND BARS #COVID19UK

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
55s
URGENT: #UK—
• any employer in the country eligible for grants to cover paying wages to people, up to a total of 2200£ a month.
• workers any part of the ok will be paid 80% of their salary
• will cover wages all the way upto March 1st
• NO LIMIT ON FUNDING OF THE SCHEME

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:21 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:33 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:53 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:56 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:00 pm

Tom Phillips
@tomphillipsin
·
58m
Bolsonaro refuses to publish test results that he claims show he is negative for coronavirus.

https://www1.folha.uol.com.br/poder/2020/03/bolsonaro-se-nega-a-mostrar-exames-que-segundo-ele-deram-negativo-para-coronavirus.shtml?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=twfolha

#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 32 1854299768

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:22 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:36 pm

Trust him, buy his shit ...

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:01 pm

Disclose.tv Police cars revolving light
@disclosetv
BREAKING - "50% of people in intensive care are less than 60 years old", announces the Director General of Health of France during his #COVID19 presser.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:07 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:11 pm

Talos wrote:
Disclose.tv Police cars revolving light
@disclosetv
BREAKING - "50% of people in intensive care are less than 60 years old", announces the Director General of Health of France during his #COVID19 presser.

As you speak about ICU...another interesting thing, beside that we still have no fatality related to the infection regardless the number of infected is 833 right now, is that we have only very small number of patients hospitalized in ICU. Dunno recent number but day or two ago it were only 5 people in serious condition.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:12 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:26 pm

I wouldn't either donate nor sell them any longer anything. They should help themselves. Sorry, bu nuff is nuff. And the rest of the world should shit on their patents and copy-rights, that they often enough took others away. They have no mercy, why should we?

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:26 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:31 pm

Tomorrow Germany Bronze on Covid-Olympics ...

~600 cases behind Spain.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:47 pm

#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 32 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:20 pm

The'Nimr'Tiger
@Souria4Syrians
·
4m
BREAKING: First death from coronavirus reported in Israel

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:22 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
57s
BREAKING: #Illinois Governor issues statewide "stay at home" order #coronavirus #covid

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:22 pm

Russian Market
@russian_market
·
1m
TURKEY SAYS CONFIRMED CORONAVIRUS CASES RISE TO 670, 9 DEAD

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:27 pm

Bosni
@Bosni_94
·
1m
In solidarity, the Sarajevo City Hall has been illuminated with the colors of the Iranian flag.

https://radiosarajevo.ba/multimedia/foto/podrska-vijecnica-u-bojama-iranske-zastave/371012

#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 32 ETlEBBBXQAA3RoT?format=jpg&name=900x900

#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 32 949160760

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:45 pm

Reuters
@Reuters
·
7m
CDC reports 15,268 coronavirus cases, 201 deaths https://reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-usa-cdc-idUSKBN21732K?taid=5e7529995ef3770001782f1a&utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Content&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:55 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next