Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

+6
Talos
Zambeezi
H10
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
The Original Mind
10 posters

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 9 Empty Re: #2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:15 pm

Russian Market
@russian_market
·
1m
NYC MAYOR DE BLASIO DECLARES STATE OF EMERGENCY IN NYC

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 9 Empty Re: #2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:59 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:01 pm

The Original Mind wrote:

We can only hope that by end of April the governments are dead.

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:44 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:48 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:05 pm

People must be careful, these little monkey are strong and have big fangs.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:12 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:17 pm

Heard from someone the big University Hospital in Frankfurt emptied all beds from not urgent patients. Means every not urgent surgeries and such are delayed.

Good idea to do that now before the "storm" arrives.

Exclamation Exclamation

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:04 am

Trump can tell him it's the flu.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:30 am

Shocked

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:57 am

The governor of my state declared a state of emergency today. My neighbor works for the hospital where I take my mom for all of her oncology stuff, and she told me that there are patients in Charlottesville, but are not being reported and said she couldn't tell me any more at this time.

Guessing there either aren't enough tests, or the Orange Buffoon doesn't want the real numbers to be reflected.

Crazy times.

Stay healthy, everybody!
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:09 am

Known Fact: Zinc kills corona virus. (common cold)
ZINC ALONE IS NOT ENOUGH
Problem: Zinc does NOT like to cross the cell wall and can't 'reach' the virus
which is replicating 'inside' the cell.
Solution: U need a Zinc 'ionophore' (opens the cell 'gate') to take with the zinc.
Taken in combination
you can be 'ready' for the SAR-COV 2 virus if your cells are already equipped w/ zinc (inside).

3 ionophores for zinc:
1. Chloroquine Phosphate
2. Hydroxycholoroquine
3. Quercetin

4. Quassia Amara should work as an ionophore (same alkaloids as Chloroquine)

Crash Course:
U can watch these explainers (in order)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfGpdFNHoqQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWeJ0lakG_A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eeh054-Hx1U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm7UrZeu-74
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7F1cnWup9M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE4_LsftNKM

**if you don't have the patience/time to watch all... then definitely watch the last one.
**zinc picolinate is my choice of zinc availability

Last edited by Zambeezi on Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:26 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:13 am

What's with the WOW game 2020? 

Question Question Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:47 am

That was how long after the US soldiers in Wuhan? ~ 3 weeks?

Question Suspect Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:52 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:03 am

#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 9 949160760

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:21 am

#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 9 Zz18

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:47 am

Economic package will include paid sick leave and free virus testing, aides said.
http://archive.is/jZVrA#selection-937.0-975.220

Congress on Thursday neared a deal with the White House on a sweeping economic rescue package to respond to the coronavirus pandemic.
After a day of intense negotiations between Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin, Ms. Pelosi told reporters that “we’ve resolved most of our differences” and that the House would vote on Friday on the measure, “one way or another.” It would then go to the Senate, which called off a recess that had been scheduled for next week.
The legislation, Democratic aides said, will include enhanced unemployment benefits, free virus testing and aid for food assistance programs. The package also ensures 14 days of paid sick leave, as well as tax credits to help small- and medium-size businesses fulfill that mandate. Language was still being drafted for provisions related to family and medical leave, according to a Democratic aide, as aides worked through the night to prepare the bill.
The fast-moving measure reflects a sense of urgency in Washington to enact a fiscal stimulus in the face of a pandemic that has wreaked havoc on the financial markets, which have proven impervious to other interventions.

The negotiations hit snags as Republicans balked at the sweeping proposal to provide paid sick leave, something Senate Republicans had already blocked when Democrats sought earlier in the week to bring up a separate bill. Mr. Mnuchin, in a frantic attempt to keep talks on track, spoke by phone at least seven times with Ms. Pelosi, negotiating additional changes to the House legislation so it could have a chance of winning the support of Mr. Trump and Senate Republicans.
Ian Shepherdson, the chief economist at Pantheon Macroeconomics, warned that even a large stimulus package might not stop the fall in markets and that the worst may still lie ahead.
“What stops the fear is evidence that the rate of increase of infections is slowing — believable evidence,” he said. “Everywhere you would look for reassurance, for leadership, for policy action, for reliable information — all are absent.”

------

this is an excellent commentary
China Bought the West Time. The West Squandered It.
http://archive.is/Bgcii

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/13/opinion/china-response-china.html

Last edited by Zambeezi on Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:58 am

Russian Market
@russian_market
·
9m
China has defeated Coronavirus.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:14 am

Some recovered coronavirus patients may have reduced lung function and are left gasping for air while walking briskly, Hong Kong doctors find
https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/health-environment/article/3074988/coronavirus-some-recovered-patients-may-have
►Hospital Authority releases its findings after observing the first group of discharged coronavirus patients
►Some patients might have a drop of about 20 to 30 per cent in lung function, says medical director of Infectious Disease Centre at Princess Margaret Hospital

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:45 am

Czech Republic:

117 infected, University Hospital Brno, the biggest hospital in Moravia, under hacker's attack. Computers out of service, all urgent cases must be transported to other hospitals.

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:47 am

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
24s
BREAKING: #AUSTRALIA- Minister of Home affairs tests positive for #coronavirus

Repost. Autocorrect.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:47 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:53 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:54 am

Ali Özkök
@Ozkok_A
·
7m
BREAKING: Sophie Trudeau, wife of Canada's PM, tests positive for coronavirus. Via
@spectatorindex

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:10 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:12 am

Böhse Tante wrote:

#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 9 2970558720

Trump fucked up things big time again...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:22 am

I thought it could be over 50 % infected, not 5 %.

USA will learn it the hard way what their exceptionalism is worth for. Will China make a deal?

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:25 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Czech Republic:

117 infected, University Hospital Brno, the biggest hospital in Moravia, under hacker's attack. Computers out of service, all urgent cases must be transported to other hospitals.

It is real biological warfare going on in the world ... affraid

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:35 am

205 thousand Czechs will be under mandatory quarantine as they will returned from countries affected by coronavirus epidemy. Such countries as Germany or Austira are now on travel ban list.

https://www.seznamzpravy.cz/clanek/nakazila-se-zdravotni-sestra-respiratory-zdravotnikum-stale-chybi-92666?seq_no=1&source=hp&dop_ab_variant=0&dop_source_zone_name=zpravy.sznhp.box&utm_source=www.seznam.cz&utm_medium=z-boxiku&utm_campaign=null

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next