Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#10 - Middle East

4 posters

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

#10 - Middle East - Page 6 Empty Re: #10 - Middle East

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:49 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:57 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:00 pm

Evil Christian Muslims

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:18 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:16 pm

AS-Source News / MILITARY〽
@As_SourceBrkNew
·
3m
EXPLOSION IN #MITIGA AIRPORT, #LIBYA

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:29 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:AS-Source News / MILITARY〽
@As_SourceBrkNew
·
3m
EXPLOSION IN #MITIGA AIRPORT, #LIBYA

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:28 am

Elijah J. Magnier
@ejmalrai
·
58m
#BreakingNews:
In a direct challenge to #Turkey, Jihadists break the ceasefire established between #Russia and #Turkey for the sixth time today by bombing Sheik Aqil (rural Aleppo #Syria). No casualties reported.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:39 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:38 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:18 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:29 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:32 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:46 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:51 pm

"21+ [GRAPHIC CONTENT]

Turkey-supported militants and the Turkish ACV-15 infantry fighting vehicle, destroyed during clashes with the forces of the Hezbollah militia organization in the area of At-Talikh settlement, Idlib governorate, Syria.

Via
@AndrewBritani"

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:34 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:59 pm

https://twitter.com/zoolooy/status/1236971632658460672

First tweet is a German Zionist.

Send that scum to Israel and let the Jews stay here.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:53 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:03 am

No comment ...

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:01 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:38 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:53 pm

Don't call the Zionists "pigs" or "rats". Pigs and rats are nice people, I'd rather like to live with them in my house ...

#10 - Middle East - Page 6 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:44 pm

On account of the Syrian "Buks" - 20 Turkish drones shot down over Idlib
https://eadaily.com/ru/news/2020/03/10/na-schetu-siriyskih-bukov-20-tureckih-dronov-sbityh-nad-idlibom

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:52 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:40 am

ANNA News reportage from the Idlib opration (Engsubs):

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:20 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:09 pm

Andrew
@AndrewBritani
·
13m
Saraqib Victory hand

#10 - Middle East - Page 6 ES1-ZqQXYAE3jKC?format=jpg&name=900x900

Andrew
@AndrewBritani
·
34m
Idlib today

#10 - Middle East - Page 6 ES2JxfLWAAAxQ6G?format=png&name=900x900

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
16m
Syrian Army strikes jihadist forces along #Latakia-#Hama border https://is.gd/SK5hfz #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:19 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:50 am

Wish all the "Jewish" and "Christian" Zionists and Evangelists to catch "Corona".

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:03 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:49 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next