Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#48 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+12
Talos
Nuke68
H10
Profanity
Humanity Blows
Mr Badger
boris
hillbilly
Zambeezi
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
16 posters

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

#48 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Empty Re: #48 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:02 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#48 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Empty Re: #48 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:05 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:06 pm

*Walter Bloomberg
@DeItaOne
U.S. TREASURY 10-YEAR YIELD FALLS BELOW 1% FOR FIRST TIME

Economic collapse incomimg?
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:07 pm

Bird On A MissionFlag of Syria
@suegrant54321
·
7h
UK Column News - 2nd March 2020: Vanessa Beeley live from Idlib https://youtu.be/GrY4FTFbv4w via
@ukcolumn

@VanessaBeeley

#Idlib #Syria #Every_Inch

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:08 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:10 pm

Reportage from Saraqib where Russian military police was deployed:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:20 pm

Talos wrote:
*Walter Bloomberg
@DeItaOne
U.S. TREASURY 10-YEAR YIELD FALLS BELOW 1% FOR FIRST TIME

Economic collapse incomimg?

Step by step. I'd say the "crisis" ~12 years ago had never really ended. Everything they did was blowing up the "Funny Money Bubble". You can't print wealth.

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:41 pm

Rojava Network
@RojavaNetwork
·
16m
#Idlib: Al-Qaida source announce the death of 19 of its members killed by Russian airstrikes targeting an headquarter in Binish town, north of Sarmin.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:48 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:52 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:02 pm

#48 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 ESMP7JfXkAIVBEd?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:08 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:14 pm

Here we go, nothing changed, support of headchoppers and criminals will be continued.

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:18 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:57 pm

He (pathologically) is so disconnected and void of true, REAL empathy/compassion
that he literally has not and cannot truly fathom the giant shitstorm
that is about to hit 300million of his countrymen in the next 6 months.
Rather than projecting a 'We're in this together through sacrifice and taking care of one another'....
He is literally pushing a 'Us & Them' narrative... a 'Hurray for me and fuck you' attitude.
It's all he knows/feels. He has to 'pretend' to care cuz really.... he doesn't.

Trump press conference earlier in the day, where he said "anything can happen" with the virus, sounding slightly less dismissive of the risks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:03 pm

The other US citizens will also have a problem when uninsured infected people spread the virus. What a dumbfuck, but the others who think like him are dumbfucks too.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:30 pm

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:56 pm

3 hours ago - 35°51′N 36°48′E
A violent Turkish bombardment targets Saraqib and reports of the withdrawal of the Russian military police from Saraqib with the start of Turkish bombing operations

Liveuamap.

Seems tat was the original:

Methinks I doubt withdrawal ...

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:29 pm

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:31 pm

They go even madder ...

#48 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 4029985365 #48 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 4029985365

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:57 pm

oops ...

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:02 pm

Jessica Donati
@jessdonati
·
9h
We got a copy of the only known photo of Sec Pompeo shaking hands w top #Taliban negotiator Stanekzai — here it is #Doha. US told #Qatar to keep him away from insurgents to avoid photo ops

#48 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 ESNHJ-GX0AA7ZAd?format=jpg&name=900x900

US capitulates in the face of Taliban. Historic...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:09 pm

R&U Videos
@r_u_vid
·
1h
Battles for #Syria | March 3rd, 2020 | Russian Military Police enters Saraqib
. https://youtu.be/9Ml_QQHQEoM via
@YouTube

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:12 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:16 pm

Alwasat Libya
@alwasatengnews
·
5h
#Tripoli's Mitiga airport evacuates employees and passengers after missile strikes
http://en.alwasat.ly/news/libya/275358 #Libya

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
5h
Mitiga,Libya...good work By LNA

#48 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 ESOEg_7WkAAQP1y?format=jpg&name=900x900

Abd El-Monem Halawa
@MonemHalawa
·
4h
Reports: #Turkey withdraws all experts soldiers from #Mitiga airbase in #Tripoli, after heavy attack by #LNA.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:33 pm

"Russian Ministry of Defense: terrorist fortifications have merged with Turkish observation points in Idlib #العربية_عاجل"

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:40 pm

WTF happend with the US elections? It looks like Biden is almost certain to win the democratic nomination now. So you have Zionist Trump and Biden who said you don't have to be Jewish to be a Zionist to choose from.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:57 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:02 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:"Russian Ministry of Defense: terrorist fortifications have merged with Turkish observation points in Idlib #العربية_عاجل"

TASS
@tassagency_en
·
24m
Turkish observation posts in Idlib merge with fortified terrorist positions — ministry
https://tass.com/defense/1126345

© Alena Zharava/Shutterstock/FOTODOM

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:05 pm

Voice of Europe
@V_of_Europe
·
3h
﹡Erdogan said: Soon “the number of people going to the border will be expressed in millions”

https://voiceofeurope.com/2020/03/erdogan-said-soon-the-number-of-people-going-to-the-border-will-be-expressed-in-millions/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next