Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia?

+9
Zambeezi
The Original Mind
Terviseks
boris
Pillar2
FoShizzle
Böhse Tante
khnum
KneelB4Zod!
13 posters

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

#1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Page 8 Empty Re: #1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia?

Post by Böhse Tante Mon 27 Jan 2020 - 21:59

They'd start building crematoria here in Germany ...

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Page 8 Empty Re: #1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia?

Post by Böhse Tante Mon 27 Jan 2020 - 22:02

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon 27 Jan 2020 - 22:16

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue 28 Jan 2020 - 2:57

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue 28 Jan 2020 - 3:16

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue 28 Jan 2020 - 3:41

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
1h
#WHO admitted that it made “a mistake” not declaring #coronavirus HIGH RISK

https://www.sciencealert.com/who-tries-to-correct-wuhan-coronavirus-risk-level

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue 28 Jan 2020 - 3:42

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
1h
latest #Coronavirus update:
• Confirmed cases: 4295
• Serious/critical condition: 855+
• Fatalities: 106
• 15 countries reporting cases
(Updated by only one province so far.. national numbers announced soon)

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue 28 Jan 2020 - 3:50

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
26 Min.
#CoronaVirus Update: 

• Confirmed cases worldwide: 4521 
• “Treated” & released: 60
• Fatalities: 106 
• Suspected cases: 6973

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue 28 Jan 2020 - 5:32

Reuters
@Reuters
·
55m
China says death toll from coronavirus rises to 106, confirmed cases hits 4,515 https://reut.rs/310W9b9

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue 28 Jan 2020 - 6:11

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
13m
BREAKING: #Japan sends a plane to Chinese city of #Wuhan to evacuate its citizens after the outbreak of the #CoronaVirus

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue 28 Jan 2020 - 9:11

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue 28 Jan 2020 - 9:50

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue 28 Jan 2020 - 10:24

Russian Market
@russian_market
·
1m
JAPAN FINDS VIRUS IN PERSON WITH NO WUHAN VISIT - JAPAN MINISTRY

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue 28 Jan 2020 - 10:26

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue 28 Jan 2020 - 10:41

BNO Newsroom
@BNODesk
·
19m
North Korea orders all foreigners who arrive in the country via China, including diplomats, to be quarantined for 1 month, Russian embassy says

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue 28 Jan 2020 - 11:05

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue 28 Jan 2020 - 12:22

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue 28 Jan 2020 - 12:34

Russian Market
@russian_market
·
10m
BREAKING: Japan and Germany confirm coronavirus cases in individuals who never travelled to Wuhan, China

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue 28 Jan 2020 - 12:45

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue 28 Jan 2020 - 12:52

AFP news agency
@AFP
·
13m
#BREAKING China engaged in serious fight against 'demon' virus: President Xi

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue 28 Jan 2020 - 13:04

More collapsing people:

Herds of crows over Hubei province:

Wtf?  affraid

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue 28 Jan 2020 - 13:33

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

What's that, here they try to convince us China would downplay it. They think it's still like many years ago when this happened in other cases. But China reacts very "adult" now.

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Tue 28 Jan 2020 - 14:33

Russian tour operators suspend acceptance of organized tourist groups from China till Feb 7
Armenian authorities urge travel operators to freeze tours to/from China for 2 months

Russian bats unable to spread novel coronavirus - biologist

Tbilisi working on plan to evacuate Georgian citizens from China's Wuhan - MP

Moscow sets up coronavirus response center - Mayor Sobyanin

Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue 28 Jan 2020 - 15:27

Suspect Question Suspect

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue 28 Jan 2020 - 15:38

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blue wizard from the east Tue 28 Jan 2020 - 15:51

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

So now the virus has finally reached my refuge.

Cambodia confirms first case of Wuhan coronavirus

The university I am working for in China is in lock down now. No one in no one out. All my students are trapped at home with their worst New Year Holidays ever.

blue wizard from the east

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue 28 Jan 2020 - 17:12

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue 28 Jan 2020 - 17:27

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
45s
BREAKING: #EU-#Czechia - 8 suspected cases of Corona Virus now. All patients quarantined and under observation. (Czechia shares borders with Germany, that already has a confirmed case)

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue 28 Jan 2020 - 19:59

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7939075/Chinas-coronavirus-hospital-OPENS-today.html

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
5m
According to daily mail, this hospital has been converted in 48h from an empty building

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Tue 28 Jan 2020 - 20:58

Russian Railways takes measures to prevent spread of coronavirus in border regions

Employees contacting passengers (including cashiers and shift workers) are provided with medical masks, protecting gloves and antiseptic chemicals. Regular disinfection measures with special washing chemicals are under way on the premises of the railway stations, the air conditioning systems are being checked, all of the premises are being aired, and the memos containing precautionary measures against the coronavirus infection are placed everywhere.

Doctors are on duty at railway stations, while medical centers are additionally provided with required anti-epidemiological equipment, the statement said. Train attendants are undergoing special training on precautions against the infection.

Passenger trains are being cleared with disinfectants.

http://www.interfax.com/newsinf.asp?id=950764

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next