Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
Mr Badger
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
Talos
khnum
Zambeezi
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
13 posters

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 Empty Re: #44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:49 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
blue wizard from the east wrote:#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 Pompeo-tyrant-khamenei-1200x630

That these Evangelicals don't know, where Iran is on a map.....
but he doesn't even know, who ruled Egypt at the time of Jesus .....

Prophet Jesus Christ? I thought this is in Quran? Afair I never heard this in our religion lessons in school or in church when I was young.

Question Question Question
nice catch Böhse  Twisted Evil .
Christians would consider it a slur to demote Jesus to the status of 'just' a prophet.

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 Empty Re: #44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by khnum Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:54 am

Zambeezi wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
blue wizard from the east wrote:#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 Pompeo-tyrant-khamenei-1200x630

Prophet Jesus Christ? I thought this is in Quran? Afair I never heard this in our religion lessons in school or in church when I was young.

Christians would consider it a slur to demote Jesus to the status of 'just' a prophet.

Most US Evangelicals regard Jesus as a PROFIT,sad news about the end of the good book,they're not in it.

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:06 am

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:11 am

Zambeezi wrote:

Not as clear cut as the Western media would have us believe the Rohingyha(ethnic muslims dispaced) were aligned with Al Qaeda and causing problems.

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:21 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:24 am

khnum wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:

Not as clear cut as the Western media would have us believe the Rohingyha(ethnic muslims dispaced) were aligned with Al Qaeda and causing problems.
right. Suu Kyi quickly went from hero to zero when she wouldn't play their game.
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:32 am

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 Y13
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by ahh Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:11 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

The quote depicted in that image is attributed to Khamenei, not Pompeo.

http://english.khamenei.ir/news/5359/Jesus-Christ-s-value-to-Muslims-is-no-less-than-that-of-Christians

ahh

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:32 pm

As Iran missiles battered Iraq base, US lost eyes in sky

https://news.yahoo.com/amphtml/iran-missiles-battered-iraq-us-lost-eyes-sky-015042600.html?__twitter_impression=true

A lot of what the US covered up about the base attack is starting to come out.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by blue wizard from the east Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:37 pm

ahh wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

The quote depicted in that image is attributed to Khamenei, not Pompeo.

I have to admit, that I found this picture with this quote randomly in the internet. But it is interesting, what discussion it sparked here in the thread and I agree, it makes much more sense to imagine Khamenei as the speaker. And then even Pharaohs at the time of Jesus are possible, because in the Quran Mary is both the mother of Isa ben Maryyam and the sister of Musa. This is an old Quranic problem.

http://english.khamenei.ir/news/5359/Jesus-Christ-s-value-to-Muslims-is-no-less-than-that-of-Christians

blue wizard from the east

Back to top Go down

Post by blue wizard from the east Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:41 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by blue wizard from the east Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:46 pm

Speaker of Libyan Parliament Aqila Saleh: Turkey aims to impose the Muslim Brotherhood rule on the Libya

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:50 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

So Pompus is actually Muslim, and as that extremistic fundamentalist he must be an islamist! We have the duty to fight him!!!

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:53 pm

Zambeezi wrote:#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 Y13

I wonder how they moved him from bed to there ...

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by blue wizard from the east Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:54 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
khnum wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:

right. Suu Kyi quickly went from hero to zero when she wouldn't play their game.

More about Xi's visit to Burma:

http://en.people.cn/n3/2020/0118/c90000-9649854.html

Xi, Myanmar leaders celebrate 70th anniversary of diplomatic ties

http://en.people.cn/n3/2020/0118/c90000-9649860.html

China takes to heart Myanmar children with heart diseases

According to my knowledge the Rohynga were tranfered by the British from the former Bengal province to Lower Burma, when the whole region was under British rule. By doing this they initiated a long fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by ouch Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:56 pm

oh shit, some nasty conflicts between police and protesters today in Paris

I guess the pension protesters are giving the yellow vest movement a second wind

ouch

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:03 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by ouch Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:05 pm

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 3466344255

KneelB4Zod! wrote:In France more and more people join the protests against Macron:

This from last night:

President Emmanuel Macron is evacuated from a packed Paris theatre by armed riot police as a mob of anti-government protesters try to reach him

French president Emmanuel Macron evacuated from Bouffes du Nord theatre

Around 30 demonstrators stormed the theatre which is close to the Eurostar

Taha Bouhafa, 22, a political activist who was sitting just behind the president

Mr Bouhafa was videoing the head of state and then inviting people to rush in

Macron and wife had to evacuate the theatre, but returned later.

protester video at link: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7901369/President-Emmanuel-Macron-evacuated-packed-theatre-armed-riot-police.html

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 1619689188

ouch

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:10 pm

ou can replace Iran with USA. Or UK - or others. Especially about chaos.

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:15 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by ouch Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:33 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:On 2003 Assad said that United States was lying about the presence of WMD in Iraq, in this 2020 we are waiting proof that Iraq had WMD... Wait! The country of bars and stars always lie as they lied many times, including about Soleimani

Interesting way to put it, not Stars and Stripes but "Stars and Bars". The stars representing the smaller part of the flag (the elite) and the bars taking up the larger part of the flag which represents the majority of the population who are enslaved, imprisoned.

ouch

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:35 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
you can replace Iran with USA. Or UK - or others. Especially about chaos.
pirat

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:37 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:43 pm

Turkey commercial flight exporting headchoppers to Libya

from green buses to green jets. in what universe is this even possible?
I may go back to sleep & try waking up again. this can't be right.
nope. coffee is too good. nvr mind.
#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 4048044013 cheers to all.
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:04 pm

Virtue Signalling the entire Planet
forget all the 'other' lies we've told, murders committed, oil we've stolen, infrastructure we unbolted and plundered, promises we've broken, and people we betrayed in pursuit of our Ottoman imperialism...
THIS time, we really mean it. Sad

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 Turk10
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:29 pm

Drexluddin Spiveyzai
@RisboLensky
·
5h
#IEA claimed IED attack on #NATO APC near Tarinkot #Uruzgan #Afghanistan

#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 EOjB5DlX0AEqXI5?format=jpg&name=medium

عقاب افغان الحنفي
@uqabaf_ghan_a
·
2h
Mine explosion on US troops Tank, casualities reported, Taliban claimed resposibity and stated, 6 US soldiers killed. NATO not confirmed.
Tirinkot, Urozgan, Afghanistan

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blue wizard from the east Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:44 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:48 pm

Plaintuff
@Plaintuff
·
20h
U.N. Finds Israel Intentionally Shot Children, Journalists & the Disabled During Gaza Protests

https://www.democracynow.org/2019/3/4/un_finds_israel_intentionally_shot_children

https://www.ohchr.org/Documents/HRBodies/HRCouncil/CoIOPT/A_HRC_40_74.pdf

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:55 pm

IED balloons
parallel_universe @ignis_fatum
Sources close to Hamas told @ynetnews Palestinian affairs correspondent Elior Levy that the current IED balloons are far more sophisticated from the ones we’ve seen during the summer
#44 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 Y14

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:59 pm

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next