Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#9 - Middle East

4 posters

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

#9 - Middle East - Page 23 Empty Re: #9 - Middle East

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:23 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:23 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:40 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:52 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
1m
Syrian Army blocks US military convoy from important highway in #Hasakah https://is.gd/a9LUIq #Syria

#9 - Middle East - Page 23 1254334646

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:53 pm

ANNA News already in Saraqib:

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:53 pm

SouthFront
@southfronteng
·
8m
Syrian, Russian Warplanes Target Militant Positions In Idlib City (Video)

https://southfront.org/syrian-russian-warplanes-target-militant-positions-in-idlib-city-video/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:59 pm

More photos from the battle for Saraqib:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:02 pm

Within Syria
@WithinSyriaBlog
·
16s
Breaking: early unconfirmed reports of a coalition airstrike norhtenr Idlib, near border with Turkey. Updates to follow.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:18 pm

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
20m
The Syrian army takes control of a training camp for the militias of Turkey, Al-Qaeda organization, in the ancient Ebla area of Idlib

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
18m
The first moments the Syrian army stormed and controlled the city of Saraqib 6 2 2020

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
53m
Syrian Army makes first push towards strategic airbase in northern #Idlib https://is.gd/TEQiDp #Syria

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
21m
Anna news channel reporter from downtown Saraqib 6 2 2020

#9 - Middle East - Page 23 Ezgif_17 #9 - Middle East - Page 23 Ezgif_17 #9 - Middle East - Page 23 Ezgif_17

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:19 pm

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
43m
55 trucks of the American occupation from Iraq entered the  Al-Hasakah Governorate, loaded with logistical equipment and materials, concrete beams, and 3 four-wheel drive vehicles.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:21 pm

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
26s
Urgent || # Sana
A source in the Damascus Police Command told SANA: One person was injured in a car explosion in Khaled Ibn Al-Walid Street in Damascus.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:46 pm

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979

3 minutes ago

The latest information on Turkish moves ...

_ The leaks say that Erdogan twice asked Putin for a one-month temporary truce with promises to fight and dismantle the Nusra Front ...++
Russia transmitted the request to the Syrian leadership, which replied with the refusal as the battles continued in Idlib ....++
_ Turkey, when it failed to stop the fighting, moved to the second step, which is the introduction of large convoys of its army that make barriers and cut the roads in front of the army++
A short time ago, a convoy consisting of Turkish tanks and personnel carriers entered and was unknown, then it turned out to be towards Sarmin city, which appears to be the next target of the army towards Idlib, the city ...++
Turkey is trying to cut the road to Idlib.
The militants may have joined forces to repel our attack on Sarmin ...++
We trust in leading the campaign and planning the great General Suhail Al-Hassan, and we will see whether he will surround Sarmin with the Turkish convoy and continue to crawl into the city of Idlib ????++
Or will he go to Idlib through the path of Qaminas or another way ????

Or will he drive the campaign to Aleppo and not to the city of Idlib ?????++
All of this is now being planned by the leadership that is more knowledgeable than us of the hidden matters, and we have no choice but to put our absolute trust in them and with the valves of the army as we are
And the coming hours will carry surprises ...

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1225535087586009090.html?refreshed=yes

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:37 am

Just to adjust the ethical compass in case it has stopped working properly.

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:44 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:59 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:01 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:17 am

Andrea Kühne
@AndreaKhne1
·
2 Std.
Israeli soldiers employ a cruel shoot-to-cripple approach to Palestinians protesting in Gaza against more than a decade of blockade. 155 Palestinian amputees and 27 paralyzed by Israeli soldiers in just two years.

Andrea Kühne
@AndreaKhne1
·
2 Std.
This particular targeting of people's eyes, faces and limbs has never been seen there before and is reminiscent of what Palestinian protesters in Gaza have been facing for years from the IDF.
Andrea Kühne

@AndreaKhne1
·
2 Std.
Israel has been training police force of various countries, many of them in Latinamerica. Recent protests in Chile has seen over 400 people losing eyes and many losing limbs due to new tactics used by the repressive forces.

Andrea Kühne
@AndreaKhne1
·
2 Std.
It is not for nothing that Max Blumenthal says that "we are witnessing a globalization of Gaza; and era of human warehousing, of surplus humanity, of people being economically cast aside".
Andrea Kühne
@AndreaKhne1
·
2 Std.
It should come as a surprise to no one that the Brutal, violent, police and military of Chile receive their training in ISRAEL. Israel, the nation who's principal exports are the tactics of the repression of the powerless, and attacks on democracy.

#9 - Middle East - Page 23 2924852245 
  #9 - Middle East - Page 23 1191238718

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:28 am

So that nobody can tell "we didn't know tah". These are their crimes, for "shareholder value".

#9 - Middle East - Page 23 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:47 am

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
20s
#Turkey vows to respond with force after Syrian Army captures Saraqib https://is.gd/e8sOT6 #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:04 am

Sarah Abdallah
@sahouraxo
·
8h
US-made guns, ammo, shells and Grad missiles. All left behind by Al-Qaeda terrorists in Idlib.

https://sana.sy/en/?p=184530

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:15 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:05 am

Idlib/Aleppo:

Ahmad Al-Issa
@ahmadalissa
·
20m
#SYRIA: The SyrianArmy liberates the town of #Barna in the southern countryside of #Aleppo. More victories coming soon.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:21 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:24 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:28 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:02 pm

Idlib:

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
13m
Breaking: Syrian Army captures 5 towns in eastern #Idlib https://is.gd/VLjiEM #Syria

Map of recent advances (via @StasSwanky):

#9 - Middle East - Page 23 EQMMj05XsAA49hT?format=png&name=900x900

Another map (@raedsyrian002)

#9 - Middle East - Page 23 EQMN3dvWoAADZFp?format=jpg&name=900x900

watanisy
@watanisy
·
2m
army continue advance on M5 and reach ebla university and capture the hamlets between abad and ebla university

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:40 pm

ليث ابو فاضل
@leithfadel
·
2m
Russian military delegation reportedly meeting with their Turkish counterparts this weekend to discuss a ceasefire in Idlib.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:50 pm

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
1m
Urgent
The Syrian army takes control of the entire international highway, Aleppo - Damascus, passing from Idlib governorate, starting from the city of Khan Sheikhoun to the north of Saraqib

#9 - Middle East - Page 23 Syria_10

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:56 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
18s
Jihadists abandon much of southern #Aleppo as Syrian Army captures 4 more towns https://is.gd/Yp8f0n #Syria

Yusha Yuseef
@MIG29_
·
18m
SAA liberates new 4 villages also 😄😄 in south Aleppo

Militants disappeared

usha Yuseef
@MIG29_
·
12m
Villages are
Tall Al-Tbareez
Al-Ajez
Al-Thrieh
Al-Daheriah

in South Aleppo .. north east of Saraqib

#9 - Middle East - Page 23 EQMdDayUYAA-i5C?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:59 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next