Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#9 - Middle East

4 posters

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

#9 - Middle East - Page 21 Empty Re: #9 - Middle East

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:05 pm

Tell him next attack will be with SiO2 or the dangerous mixture of H2O and NaCl.

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:14 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:51 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:06 pm

There are some Germans who have some clues ...

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:35 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:37 pm

+

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
47s
Syrian Army captures 2 towns in Idlib despite Turkish military interference https://is.gd/dRxAMG #Syria #Turkey

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:38 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
2m
Breaking: Russian military shoots down drone off the coast of #Syria https://is.gd/VLNpC9 #Hmeimim #Russia

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:47 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:05 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:10 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:59 am

Aldin 🇧🇦
@aldin_ww
·
12h
50 minutes documentary from
@annanews_info
follows the advances of Syrian Government on M5 highway.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:32 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:33 am

SouthFront
@southfronteng
·
13m
Head Of Iran's IRGC Operations In Syria Killed Near Aleppo

https://southfront.org/head-of-irans-irgc-operations-in-syria-killed-near-aleppo/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:09 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:13 pm

Meh, the hidden content is the gruesome map of SAA advance near Idlib.

Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Böhse Tante on Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:14 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:25 pm

I hope there will be payback day as soon as possible.

#9 - Middle East - Page 21 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:29 pm

Last edited by Böhse Tante on Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:31 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:46 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:12 pm

Peto Lucem
@PetoLucem
·
1h
NEW MAP: Military situation in #Aleppo and #Idlib Governorates. #SAA forces and allies achieved a full breakthrough on a broad front and are advancing towards Idlib city and #Saraqib. #Syria

HD-map: https://imgur.com/5W1B3pP

#9 - Middle East - Page 21 EP8hzj7X4AAJyq6?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:13 pm

Another provocation in mmaking...:

Ian56
@Ian56789
·
22m
VIDEO of fake chemical attack in Syria already complete, White Helmets co-produced footage – Moscow
https://rt.com/news/480057-video-fake-chemical-attack/

#WhiteHelmets

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:19 pm

Still no 10-20km demilitarized zone in Idlib - Lavrov
Ankara has yet to meet its key commitments on Idlib - Lavrov
LAVROV: TURKEY STILL HASN'T MANAGED TO SEPARATE ARMED OPPOSITION READY FOR DIALOGUE WITH DAMASCUS FROM TERRORISTS
Lavrov: There are reports of Turkish troops' deployment in Idlib, start of clashes between them and Syrian army
Syrian army increasingly active in Idlib due to Turkey's idleness - Russian Federation Council member
Idlib situation is stress test for Russian-Turkish agreements - Kosachyov
SITUATION SURROUNDING SYRIA'S IDLIB VERY ALARMING, RUSSIAN-TURKISH AGREEMENTS UNDERGOING SERIOUS TEST - KOSACHYOV
Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:27 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
1m
Syrian Army advances to outskirts of #Saraqib: video https://is.gd/QGTZZ7 #Idlib #Syria

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-advances-to-outskirts-of-saraqib-video/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:28 pm

Ali
@CoolHuh_
·
26m
Syrian MoD issue a warning that they will strike Turkish forces in Idlib if they attacked SAA

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:48 pm

Aleppo/Idlib:

Steele M
@SteeleSyAA
·
4m
🇸🇾Footage from #Aleppo province as a terrorist group surenders to the Syrian Arab Army #Syria #Syrianarmy🇸🇾please feel free to follow for daily Syrian Arab Army updates 🇸🇾

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
10m
Urgent || Very violent air strikes on terrorist sites in Sarmin and Quminas in Idlib countryside.

Steele M
@SteeleSyAA
·
1m
🇸🇾Syrian Arab Army rocket artillery MLRS launches from newly secured areas of #Aleppo province #Syria #Syrianarmy🇸🇾please feel free to follow for daily Syrian Arab Army updates 🇸🇾

Deir Ezzor:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:43 pm

ZOKA
@200_zoka
·
31m
RuAF heavy bombing Sarmin,Qmenas,tomorrow will be interesting

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:26 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:47 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:47 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next