Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#9 - Middle East

4 posters

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

#9 - Middle East - Page 6 Empty Re: #9 - Middle East

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:50 pm

mrobotz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:🇸🇾 NadieHarbieh 🇸🇾
@HarbiehNadie
·
2m
#SaudiArabia has reportedly deployed dozens of combat troops to Al-Omar oilfield in Syria’s #Deirezzor as the #US & some of its regional allies r vying with one another to seize oil reserves & steal #Syria's natural resources in

#9 - Middle East - Page 6 EMYhHPJWoAE5D7T?format=jpg&name=small

🇸🇾 NadieHarbieh 🇸🇾
@HarbiehNadie
·
2m
#Saudi soldiers arrived at Al-Omar oil field aboard helicopters to guard Saudi & Egyptian experts who arrived at the energy facility a week ago & are believed to be working for Saudi Arabia's #ARAMCO.

Can you explain to me why  Syria and/or Russia don't attack them !!?

they are stealing ressources in open light for folk's sake...

Rolling Eyes

If I remember right Assad said not long ago that the operation will take place after other regions will be liberated and, most likely, it gonna be carried out as insurgency. IEDs, ambushhes, sabotages. Drexl's reports just above hint the same.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:57 pm

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
Now
Turkey sends a delegation to Moscow tomorrow to talk about Idlib

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:01 pm

@mrobotz

Perhaps Syria and Russia have no >700 fantastillion military budget? Therefore they have to concentrate their forces mainly at one point, and that is atm Idlib. They can not run around like headless chicken, seems this is what USA wants them to do.

Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:01 pm

Another Kalibr crusie missiles strike:

Syrian_MC
@Syrian_MC
·
1m
Sevral missiles launched from the vicinity of Tartus

Syrian_MC
@Syrian_MC
·
1m
Kalibr missile strike inbound

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:08 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:@mrobotz

Perhaps Syria and Russia have no >700 fantastillion military budget? Therefore they have to concentrate their forces mainly at one point, and that is atm Idlib. They can not run around like headless chicken, seems this is what USA wants them to do.

Question

It's other way around actually. SAA and allied forces are still holding several fronts. One of them is currently active Idlib, then there is Latakia, western Aleppo and Badia desert, to name a few more. They want to finish those areas, consolidate forces and, if there won't be other option, than take back currently occupied territory by force. Menawhile, there gonna be launched insurgent operation probably. At least this is what I remember from one of the last Assad's interviews.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:43 pm

M.LNA
@MElmalehLNA
·
3m
The general command is giving a warning to all cargo companies that are flying weapons into #Libya,
That there planes will be considered a military target starting from today and will be shot down.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:24 pm

Syrian_MC
@Syrian_MC
·
9m
3 suicide drones were downed north of #Hama AB

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:29 pm

Idlib:

The'Nimr'Tiger
@Souria4Syrians
·
36s
One of HTS defensive lines in Idlib

#9 - Middle East - Page 6 EMail4-XUAANBXp?format=jpg&name=900x900

#9 - Middle East - Page 6 1619689188

/sg/ SOURIA GENERAL
@SyriaGeneral
·
14m
🇸🇾#Syria #Idlib #Idleb #Edlib #Edleb #IdlibBattle #IdlibDawn
Unconfirmed Reports that Suqour al Sham raises the revolutionary flag in Haraki after recapturing it tonight

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:32 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Question

It's other way around actually. SAA and allied forces are still holding several fronts. One of them is currently active Idlib, then there is Latakia, western Aleppo and Badia desert, to name a few more. They want to finish those areas, consolidate forces and, if there won't be other option, than take back currently occupied territory by force. Menawhile, there gonna be launched insurgent operation probably. At least this is what I remember from one of the last Assad's interviews.

Right, I have meant it like this, they would not open a new front before consolidating the other places. 
(I think I already said I think in pictures, I would need a map where evey move is pictured. Only reading the names of places makes me confused. I tried to find the names on maps, but had not much success. So for me there's Idlib, that northern part at the border to Turkey, Damascus and the East of Syria.  Rolling Eyes

BTW, is there a map from 2015 in comparison to now?

Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:53 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Question

Right, I have meant it like this, they would not open a new front before consolidating the other places. 
(I think I already said I think in pictures, I would need a map where evey move is pictured. Only reading the names of places makes me confused. I tried to find the names on maps, but had not much success. So for me there's Idlib, that northern part at the border to Turkey, Damascus and the East of Syria.  Rolling Eyes

BTW, is there a map from 2015 in comparison to now?

Question

This gif is quite correct. At least for basic cmparison (does not contain recent gains after partial US withdrawal and ongoing Idlib operation):

#9 - Middle East - Page 6 SyrianWarAnimation2011-2019

This is Badia (Syrian desert), still held by ISIS elemnts:

#9 - Middle East - Page 6 D3UdoesUYAAAMbx

Usually it's depicted as one, bigger territory. It's west of Euprates river, south-west of Deir Ezzor.

Also this map can be helpful:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:04 pm

Thnx, I let this post open when next time my head is spinning ...

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:11 pm

🇸🇾 NadieHarbieh 🇸🇾
@HarbiehNadie
·
1m
⚡#ISIS announced an attack on #Russian soldiers, claiming to have killed 2 soldiers near #Nava (province of #Daraa) in an ambush

#9 - Middle East - Page 6 EMa41PfXkAArQL_?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:21 pm

Danny Makki
@Dannymakkisyria
·
3m
Syrian air-defenses active around #Damascus

Danny Makki
@Dannymakkisyria
·
5m
Explosions were heard all around #Damascus

Danny Makki
@Dannymakkisyria
·
8m
Just heard two loud explosions in #Damascus, with reports of Israeli air-activity over #Lebanon, somethings up!

Syrian_MC
@Syrian_MC
·
5m
Sounds of AD missiles were heard over #Damascus

Hostile missile headed towards south Damascus
And a suicide drone is heading towards the T4 AB

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:24 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
1m
Syrian air defenses shoot down 2 enemy drones over #Hama Airport https://aml.ink/joAtq #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:33 pm

Syrian_MC
@Syrian_MC
·
1m
Several objects were downed over south #Damascus while passing towards the center sector
No explosions noted in and around Damascus

Updates to follow.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:41 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:37 pm

Footage from south Lebanon
pic.twitter.com/8Ijzeadc1F

— Ali (@CoolHuh_) December 22, 2019

Has gone, they say there "unconfirmed" or fake ???

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:40 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:Footage from south Lebanon
pic.twitter.com/8Ijzeadc1F

— Ali (@CoolHuh_) December 22, 2019

Has gone, they say there "unconfirmed" or fake ???

Question

II think it wast this video:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:11 pm

Be aware:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:57 pm

"Be aware:"

Thnx for this, now they can put their next "evidence" into their asses. 

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:39 am

DoC©
@DocPakistan
·
2m
Another American Soldier Killed in Afghanistan

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/22/world/asia/american-soldier-killed-afghanistan.html

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:23 am

Latest map - Idlib:

#9 - Middle East - Page 6 EMdpA9OXkAAUDst?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:15 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:41 pm

Idlib:

Abu Dafna, Idlib countryside

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
9s
The current map of control in the southeastern Idlib countryside of operations ... Soon, Numan's eyes are green

#9 - Middle East - Page 6 EMe2DcPXYAIXXh1?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:05 pm

The'Nimr'Tiger
@Souria4Syrians
·
3m
Map: 3 New towns/villages liberated in #Idlib

#9 - Middle East - Page 6 EMflIfCW4AEardA?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:25 pm

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
13s
Russian Caliber missiles fired from the sea towards Idlib. Uncnfrmd

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:31 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
8m
Libyan Army gives Turkish-backed forces until Wednesday to withdraw from #Tripoli https://aml.ink/dBNkZ #Libya

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:53 pm

Idlib:

watanisy
@watanisy
·
1m
al-ghadfa
under army

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
34s
The Syrian Arab Army now controls the town of Al-Ghadfa in the southeastern countryside of Idlib, adding to the balance of today's victories

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
6s
Urgent
The town of Talmens is a friend...insurance is in progress..uncnfrmd

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
44s
Madan Masran under army cntrl

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
1m
Urgent
Violent clashes between the heroes of the Syrian Arab Army and al-Qaeda gangs on the outskirts of the town Maarsamarin

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
46s
The Syrian army continues its operations in the southeastern countryside of Idlib, and extends its control over the village of Balqa, north of Khirbet Maratah, and the village of Al-Ghadfa, north of Balqa

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
46s
The Syrian army continues its operations in the southeastern countryside of Idlib, and extends its control over the village of Balqa, north of Khirbet Maratah, and the village of Al-Ghadfa, north of Balqa

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:45 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
1m
Syrian Army completes encirclement of Turkish military post in southeast Idlib https://aml.ink/JcBOj #Idiib #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:02 pm

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
5m
Hama

Anti-air strikes against a drone attempting to approach Hama Military Airport.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next